(NOAH) POST MATCH PROMOS: THE OVATION 2021 Day 2 (3rd May 2021 ~ Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

KENDO KASHIN & MASAO INOUE

*Kashin frogmarches Inoue into the comment booth, and stamps on him*

KASHIN: Shape up!
*Kashin leaves*
INOUE: What is he talking about, stop it. What does this mean? Why am I here? What should I do? It wasn't at my own pace today. I might not be able to beat him. I think I am over thinking that I can't bear him. I will get my revenge next time.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Well as you saw, it was a complete victory today. They are breathtakingly boring opponents really, and I wish they would disappear quickly. Hey, do you think so? I think you saw it today, but what am I going to do with them? This ring of Noah's is not that sweet, but the people in question know that best, right? Just a little more and it will be possible to end this. Shit, it's almost time to end this boring happening. Stay tuned."


KAITO KIYOMIYA
Q: What about being told that you don't have enough intensity? 
KIYOMIYA: I think it's a difference in the way of thinking. We are not going to lose to the size of heat, and I hope we can interact that way in the ring. 

TAKESHITA
"What I said in the ring is all. I think CyberFight Festival is the box office for this match, it doesn't make sense to have a match that doesn't make you think so. As it is, I think it's probably going to end up as a decently hot match that gets a lot of attention. Kiyomiya, if you want to show the "new view" like you said, I don't think you will ever be able to show it unless you raise your energy and show a hot fight in a hot match. I came to tell you that today. I will return."


STINGER

*After Ogawa and HAYATA leave

SUSUMU: Rising after four or five months. Well, I don't feel like starting from the beginning, but I am done with watching. I'm doing it. I am going to challenge for the GHC Junior single. 
YOSHIOKA: What the hell is that guy, YO-HEY? If you are as foolish as usual to want to fight me so much, I will do it one on one.

MOMO NO SEISHUN (Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada, Hajime Ohara & Junta Miyawaki)
HARADA: Last time, YO-HEY and Yoshioka announced their challenge and now they have split up, so the next challengers haven't been decided yet? So will Ohara and I tag? If you do this with me Ohara, we can take the belts in one go. 
OHARA: I have been frustrated for a long time, even FULL THROTTLE became like that. My feelings for the Noah Juniors are no different from theirs, and I have been with these members for a long time. My thoughts on the Noah Juniors are here with Harada, Kotoge and Miyawaki. 
HARADA: Miyawaki lost today, but it's not like this, we will continue to build Noah Juniors more and more from now on. We have caught the single, and then we will take the tags. The four of us will make the Noah Juniors more and more interesting, so please look forward to it. 

KOTARO SUZUKI, NOSAWA RONGAI & YO-HEY
YO-HEY: Hey, Seiki Yoshioka! Okay, do you understand? If you are always man, be firm and fight one on one with me? Call me anytime. 
NOSAWA: Already we are tagging for the first time. The Noah Juniors have nothing, we gave more momentum.
KOTARO: Did you see Yoshinari Ogawa? Wasn't he confused? 
NOSAWA: I'll do it. Ogawa and HAYATA with me and Kotaro, , take our challenge once more. Hey, can I do it now? 
YO-HEY: Certainly. As for Yoshioka, he is like that too. Even if he did it now, he can't beat me on a one on one man to man fight. Anytime.


MASATO TANAKA
TANAKA: Well, I was thrown like I weighed nothing in succession. Yesterday, I said something like "Just throwing tires..." He fought hard today, is he fine with that? I think he should consider it carefully and go in that direction. In his career now with that much power, how his body is built and with what he can do, I think he will learn more things other than from tires by fighting various people from now on, and if a problem arises there, he should practice accordingly. Now as for his gimmick, I think it is the tires, but truly in the match his efforts come alive and I think everyone can understand that. I think it is okay to find something else from now on, if he had been ten years a wrestler and that was the case he would look a fool, but he's only a couple of years into his career, right? I think it's wonderful that he stands out from the crowd. 
Q: Yesterday, you gained momentum and achievements in today's winning streak, but what about the future? 
TANAKA: It's a funny way of putting it, but people who saw the match saw it through TV or the mobile or on a personal computer, thinks that I, Tanaka, is more amazing than expected. Correspondingly, yesterday ot was put together with something unforeseen like Kiyomiya. Handle it well. If you leave the form, a different card will be assembled. This is my appeal. Not just anticipation, that is one of my appeals. 
Q: In yesterday's comment from the M's alliance, Marufuji asked Mochizuki and Miyamoto who they would second in the Muto-Marufuji match.
TANAKA: Which one? Its the Saitama Super Arena, isn't it? I may not be at the venue because I haven't been told to be there. I don't know yet, I may be looking forward to the results because I am in a neutral corner, or I may be at home, or I may unexpectedly go to the venue. Now that I have suddenly been told, the only thing I can think is that I haven't been asked, so I can only say that I will wait for the result in a neutral corner.


The M's alliance (NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI)
Q: You fought against Murakami for the first time in a while? 
MARUFUJI: How many years ago was it? I was made to bleed and I lost the match. At that time I thought I would beat Murakami and it would end there, but on the contrary I was made worthless. Kazunari Murakami is the one opponent who has made me bloody in my pro wrestling life. I don't know what fate it is that we fought again in Noah's ring, but I hadn't forgotten that time. When he entered The Sugiura Army I didn't say anything because I wasn't the target, but when I went to the ring today, I remembered. Today, with the help of Mochi, I am glad I won without having a weird match before the title match.
MOCHIZUKI: Like us yesterday there were various matches, and there were some that were fun, but today I was able to experience a really exciting match for the first time in a while. I also have an important match at DragonGate, and so this experience was a good one and I definitely want to bring it back and defend the Twin Gate. It was a good feeling, that kind of adrenaline rush. I just fought a little with Sugiura, but there was a clear merge. In a word, it was something that fit. If I have another chance, I would like to have a singles match.
MARUFUJI: I said what I wanted to say in the ring. I don't know what will happen with Corona, but we will do what we do, and we will continue to transmit pro wrestling to everyone to watches Noah, watches wrestling and to everyone who watches DragonGate. Please follow us by all means. Everyone, wrestling will definitely give back to you. Thank you.

Comments