(NOAH) Taniguchi, family confession "Not Funky"...solo interview about taking the GHC tag


25th May 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

※ Yone, Nakajima and Kitamiya are absent for various reasons, and the championship match has been signed for. Only Taniguchi attended because he said, "I have something I really want to say".

TANIGUCHI: After the title match was decided, Yone lost to Nakajima in the pre match at the Niigata event. I'd like to say that this has been said a lot, but I want to tap into this regrettable feeling in the title match on the 31st and get rid of it. I want to engrave the names of Funky Express, Yone and Tani, on the historic GHC Tag Belt!
Q: What kind of victory do you want to have? 
TANIGUCHI: Anyway, yes, we will just fight so we can stand in the ring with a smile. All we have to do is fight a match that will make the people who support us smile. 
Q: After joining the funky army, what do you think is funky, including your private life? 
TANIGUCHI: Eh...well, anyway I have become able to take things positively
Q: What area has become funky?
TANIGUCHI: From what you see, isn't it funky? As you can see, the high feeling has become funky. Anyway, I feel like I have become brighter.
Q: What has been your family's reaction to joining the funky army? 
TANIGUCHI: Eh, it's kind of hard to say, but I'm in a marital quarrel right now...I don't have a family conversation. 
Q: Why is Yone absent? 
TANIGUCHI: It seems there are funky errands that can't be changed for any reason. 
Q: What triggered the marital quarrel? 
TANIGUCHI: I seem to have said something boring, and it seems that is annoying.
Q: How long have you not spoken?
TANIGUCHI: Almost half a year...well a little...I'd like to keep it funky somehow
Q: Are you thinking of a combination move with Yone? 
TANIGUCHI: Um...yes, if we have a chance to do it, then yes, I'd like to bring it out
Q: How is Yone different from your last partners? 
TANIGUCHI: Well, because I am at the start of training, Yone...no, Yone is the senior and has been watching me practice for a long time, thank you for watching (rough). I have known that side since before my debut, so yes I am wrestling on top while getting advice on what is missing, so I can face the next title match without any worries.



Comments