(NOAH) "Meet the challenger" Champion Kotoge holds junior rumble match to decide number one contender


1st June 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Why did you propose the rumble match? 
KOTOGE: I am glad that various people are interested in the junior belt. In order to create the Noah Juniors, I want to wrestle everyone but as I had to decide on a challenger as the champion, I proposed a rumble match. Some wrestlers have not yet announced their participation, and if you have the feeling that "It is not Kotoge that will create the Noah Juniors, it's me!" I want you to take part.

The comments of the participating Noah Juniors are read. 

SEIKI YOSHIOKA: I was the one who made the challenge first, and I am disappointed that it has become a rumble, but it can't be helped. In the rumble I am going to shut everyone up, and get the belt back from Kotoge. 

DAISUKE HARADA: I won the Junior Tag belt at yesterdays event. When I heard there is a rumble to be held, I will aim for the singles as well. In order to create and show the future of the Noah Juniors, I will conquer this rumble to realize Daisuke Harada vs Atsushi Kotoge for the GHC Junior.

HAJIME OHARA: After taking the tag team belt, the chance has come to next focus on the single. I will always work hard with Kotoge and Harada, both next to them and against them, to create the future of the Noah Juniors. I want to take it higher. I am the same, I want to beat everyone for the single. It's not just Kotoge. Mui Bien to break through the rumble battle!

JUNTA MIYAWAKI: First of all, congratulations to Mr Kotoge, Mr Harada and Mr Ohara for both the title defense and taking the belts! I am grateful to Mr Kotoge for giving me the chance to capture my first singles belt, and I will be sure to take this chance. Growing with the belt, I will be the centre of the Noah Juniors, and the central character. I will challenge for the single belt for the first time and take it. 

NIOH: I want to take the belt from Kotoge, so I will make that opportunity myself.

HAOH: I am grateful to the chivalrous spirit of the champion for making such a unique proposal at this time. I can't get any results myself currently, but I will try and survive this rumble at all costs in order to stand proudly before the champion. Next it will be me, Haoh, who will challenge Atsushi Kotoge. 

TADASUKE: I thought the rumble match was roundabout, but on the contrary, it is convenient. I can get rid of those annoying guys, win the rumble and make my challenge to the champion once again. 

IKUTO HIDAKA: The rumble is annoying, but it's just right. As everyone in the Noah Juniors will be present, I will kick them all down. As I said in the ring, won't it be interesting for me to challenge? 

NOSAWA RONGAI: Atsushi Kotoge. The blue sky peeking through the rainy season is dazzling, and it is around this time that I can feel summer. Congratulations on your GHC Junior Heavyweight defense the other day. Everyone likes a pro wrestler with stubbornness and guts, and I was wondering if you would defend, and I was disappointed with the proposal for the rumble, and couldn't sleep at night. I can't see the essence of the "new Noah juniors" that Kotoge is always talking about, and I am concerned. Where is this new Noah Junior? At the press conference, please tell the wrestlers, the staff and the fans like a champion in standard Japanese, not Kansai dialect. I, NOSAWA Rongai, am not excited about Kotoge holding the GHC Junior belt, I can't feel the charm. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I will decline to participate in the rumble match. I would like to say that the Noah Junior titles are currently monopolized by three idiots who only think of themselves (the half assed cool guy, the run of the mill younger brother of a butcher and Mui Bien who can't see what is around him), who dominate the title, and Noah's employees and fans are confused, and I feel this is a crisis. In this situation in order to protect Noah's fans and employees, with pride in the fight of the Noah Juniors, NOSAWA Rongai will conquer the rumble and gain the right to challenge and transfer this to Yano who is stronger than Kotoge. In this refreshing early summer, I sincerely pray for the willpower of Kotoge. I will not accept any criticisms, complaints or complaints about this comment.

Q: You received various comments?
KOTOGE: I am wondering who I will do the title match with next, but I am excited to hear their passion.
Q: There was a request from Rongai to show a concrete vision?
KOTOGE: It's too long, what is he talking about...but I myself feel the same in a confused situation. It's the same in the world, and I think there are situations where the Noah Juniors are not cohesive. I think someone has to break through. I think its my job to do that, Im not the absolute champion Noah junior version, but I think I will have to do it. I think you will come to see that in time. That is why the opponent will come who I will continue to defend against with guts, I think that is what I have to do.
Q: Who do you want to win?
KOTOGE: I thought I would be asked that, but I don't think I am a champion who chooses a challenger yet. I want to work with the person who has the feeling of being a winner, but as a "challenger with a belt", I want to have an intense match with all the people who come as challengers.
Q: Will it be a match on live broadcasting?  
KOTOGE: I am fighting as a defending champion, but I think that the wrestlers, the staff and the fans will all fight together. I hope I can share with everyone the intensity of spirit, and everyone will fight with me.

Comments