(NOAH) Post match interviews "CyberFight Festival 2021" (Saitama Super Arena, 6th June 2021)

JUNTA MIYAWAKI & KINYA OKADA

OKADA: No matter who the opponent is, I can't afford to lose when fighting for Noah. I destroyed him with all my might. 
MIYAWAKI: As I said during the public practice, I am confident in the quantity and quality of Noah's training, and I won when I expressed that, that's all. The chop hurt, and that was it. Our power is not the same.
OKADA: I was able to show the strength of Noah in the first match. Noah rises more and more. Thank you. 
MIYAWAKI: I think I showed Noah's strength to the fullest. The kick was won, and the chop didn't work at all. I think the venue was ignited by the first match. Thank you.

YUKI IINO

"Shit...at the end we lost, but it is my fault that I couldn't rescue Kojima at the end. Losing is losing, and I'm really disappointed that we lost the first shot in the competition. Next time, if there is a CyberFestival, I would like to team up again and win. Shit. That's it. Shit!"

*No comment from Kojima.


TAKASHI SUGIURA & KAZUSHI SAKURABA

SUGIURA (walks in with pantyhose on his head): Hey, what is this? I can't see!
SAKURABA laughs
SUGIURA: 20 years of pro wrestling...this is my 21st year? It is the first time I've turned up for wrestling and been embarrassed. Bullshit. Nothing. It's embarrassing.
SAKURABA: Thank you. 
SUGIURA: If you have nothing else, don't call me! It's embarrassing!
Q: Take a picture...
SUGIURA: A photo? How can you take such an embarrassing picture? Where? I can't see it.
*The photo is taken*
SUGIURA: This is embarrassing. What will my wife say if I go home like this...bullshit! 

SUPER SASADANGO MACHINE & DEINO

SASADANGO: Shit!
DEINO: Error. Shit, error. I'm sorry everyone. It was a mistake. 
SASADANGO: It's true that the pin was taken, and I quit 10 times without everyone seeing it, but the pro wrestling that we believe in, the twenty year old dizzy bat, the Takako Tokiwa mask and the pantyhose. About that, I said that if we could get on board with it, we would win, and after knowing that the pantyhose that was worn was even higher quality than ours. What's more, I was thrown down so much that I fainted and even now it has taken me a while. Takashi Sugiura and Kazushi Sakuraba are bigger than I expected. The Sugiura Army are big in Noah. But I don't really know, I don't really understand because the values are not the exact opposite. There is one point in ourselves that is not different in that way, there is a little DDT-like thing in Noah. I think that is the case. 
DEINO: Well, it may be that DDT and Noah aren't too far apart

MASA KITAMIYA

"I am not going to stop. Until the cage match with that asshole, I am not going to stop until that fucker is destroyed!"

HIDEKI OKAYA

"Shit. To be honest, I don't know how much of my attack Kitamiya took, but next time I will make a match where I drive him into a corner. Thank you for your time today."


ATSUSHI KOTOGE, HAJIME OHARA & DAISUKE HARADA

KOTOGE: CyberFestival, to be sure I am really happy to be able to go to the ring at this event where the power of four groups has gathered to host this event. It is fun. In any case, Tokyo Joshi, Ganbare, DDT, I have been watching the matches on the monitor since the first one, and I think us displaying Noah's wrestling, especially the junior wrestling, we were able to show well. 
OHARA: It was a match today as a champion with the belt I took with Harada. For me, it's been a long while since I have bloomed as champion, so I couldn't lose. I was attacked but conversely I received, received, endured and took my chance. I am proud that I made it through and passed along to Kotoge and Harada. This was the fight of the tag champions today, and I think we were able to fight Mui Bien. 
HARADA: Our card was assembled in a match put together by Noah. It was a duty, but it has given me confidence for the future that when all the three belts get together they ended up with a solid victory in the first match. Including Miyawaki, I want to make more and more good things with the four of us for the future of the Noah Juniors. CyberFestival is still going on, so I hope everyone will enjoy it until the end. 


SANSHIRO TAKAGI, AKITO, YUKIO SAKAGUCHI, KAZUSADA HIGUCHI, NAOMI YOSHIMURA, YUKIO NAYA

TAKAGI: Hey, Kenoh! If my heart were to break, it would break like this; this quirky promotion not continuing. Kenoh, I'm not soft enough to have my heart broken by you, idiot. That is exactly what I said in the ring. We are proud of this style and with the timing to find a win we have been fighting with the entertainment spirit of DDT. I was attacked a lot, but my heart isn't broken. Everyone is like that, right? Broken? It's not broken? 

*Everyone else responds

TAKAGI: A lot was said, but after fighting, we are good pro wrestlers so that's fine. A man called Kenoh, your style is just a little recognized. 
SAKAGUCHI: It's not good. Like I said at the press conference the other day, we may be in the same group, but each field is different. We cultivated and grew a field called DDT to satisfy the customers who come to see us. Kenoh, you guys also cultivate Noah and grow it to satisfy the customers. I think that's fine. We will work hard with each other and rise. DDT is DDT, but I will tell you this you guys, when you run out of motivation every now and again, you can show up. Senior Yoshihiko is waiting for you.
AKITO: Our goal in the ring is to be number one in the industry. While aiming for this in the same group, I think it is a waste of time to deny each others styles and if they really want to be top then don't deny it, admit it and accept it, but we won't lose to you with this kind of pro wrestling, I think it would be good if we could improve each other and become the first place in the style of DDT that we have been doing for more than 20 years. I don't know what you thought of today's match, but with CyberFight, including Kongoh, lets aim for the first place in the industry.
TAKAGI: Around the time of my debut, I teamed with NOSAWA and if Super Space Power, Kamen Shooter Super Rider, hadn't drilled into me professional intensity I would have been knocked out by Kenoh's attack today. Thank you to the seniors who made me grow strong for DDT. Thank you very much. 

KENOH

"This kind of...style...pro wrestling...I wonder"
(Hits the table and leaves)


KONOSUKE TAKESHITA & YUKI UENO

TAKESHITA: Well, what is pro wrestling, isn't it all in the ring? Hey? There were so many questions and answers, maybe I was just pushing it one sidedly, but after all it is all in the ring. I don't need to go to the finish. Yuki is a champion now, and I can entrust him with it. I have had a lot of chances in big matches, and Ueno is doing a title match. I don't think he has had a big chance like today, so let Ueno take it. I think I have already revealed what has been released, but I don't think that is the case, because I Konosuke Takeshita, will go higher and farther from here. It's not catching up anymore, so I think its a battle against. Thank you. 

UENO: This time last year, Kiyomiya and Inamura's Noah just fought my and Take-chan's DDT. I don't know your feelings. We fought for us and for DDT. I don't know how you feel today, but I won. 
TAKESHITA: The most effective thing was the power of Inamura. My neck is still out of line, but to be honest I have to put up with it now. Who is the strongest, you can tell by colliding. 
UENO: We will continue to enjoy pro wrestling and become stronger. If we had something to do with them again...
TAKESHITA (with Ueno): If I do a single, it would end with overwhelming victory.
UENO: I am going to say this, but not boast, today I won the tag match with Take-chan and I beat Kiyomiya and Inamura, and while I am aware of Take-chan, I am aware of the loser, Kiyomiya. See you somewhere again.

KAITO KIYOMIYA

"I lost. I lost. But this is still a passing point. It's just a passing point. I lost, but I am not finished yet, so today we were just weak. Yeah, we were just weak. It's a passing point, a passing point. It's a passing point."

YOSHIKI INAMURA
"I was weak. My lack of ability, lack of strength. That's it. Launch an attack and the result is the same way. I still don't have enough diligence. I want to push harder, and stronger, and fight with all my strength."


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Looking back on the match with Mutoh? 
MARUFUJI: 80%, 90%, I think was overwhelming, and I couldn't really break through when we were using simple techniques on each other. One of the turning points would be the moonsault, he would have found victory and I would have lost without it. 
Q: What do you think the number one factor in pulling you to victory is? 
MARUFUJI: The factor that sustained me was don't give up. At the end I kicked and used knees in a rush, it would have been no good if it was returned. But in the end, not giving up are words that are familiar to everyone in the world right now. 
Q: You have the GHC belt back for the first time in a while? 
MARUFUJI: How many years has it been? I have the GHC, and since it is new it is nice to meet it. From here on I want to get attached to it and stay with it. I got it with all my might, and moreover, I took it from Keiji Mutoh at the main event of of such a wonderful show. I don't know who will come for this next but I am not going to give up, I will defend this so as not to lose. Finally, since Noah was created you can see that Naomichi Marufuji has, and I can show it finally. 
Q: How did you feel about fighting in the ring at the Super Saitama Arena? 
MARUFUJI: Honestly, no matter what the venue or the event is, it is a title match called GHC, and if the opponent is Keiji Mutoh, I don't care if it is the Super Saitama Arena or not, but I was very happy to be able to do do it in this big place, and today there were a lot of wrestlers, fans and media, and once again Noah can take the lead. DDT, Gambre Pro, Tokyo Girls, I was really inspired by all the great wrestlers today, I thought I couldn't let my guard down with the younger ones. We all got together and worked hard, and I am confident that CyberGroup will be number one in the industry.

EVENT SUMMARY BY SANSHIRO TAKAGI

TAKAGI: The Tokyo Metropolitan Government has declared a state of emergency due to Coronavirus, but I think it was a miracle that the event was held in this situation, naturally we took the proper infection control measures, and we really appreciate the fans who came. In each match the individuality of each promotion came out, so in that sense I think it was possible to create the flavor of a festival with a gathering of various artists and musicians. All three of the triple main events were great matches. All were great. It's not about which one is better and which one is worse, all were great. Every match. Under the circumstances, I am not thinking about next year at all. I am hoping that we can do it, but the form may change and I can't predict what will happen next year. As I said after the match, the direction of aiming to be number one in the industry has not changed. In any case, there is New Japan Pro Wrestling and we have to look to the world. The number of UNIVERSE members buying membership was incredible. I wonder if it will be the same next year, or whether it will change? I don't know, but everyone wants to do their best. 
Q: Will the event be held at the Saitama Super Arena in the future? 
TAKAGI: I don't know about that yet. I wonder if I will have to consult with the venue and the government. I think it was a great success today, and I think I can believe that we will really be number one in the industry. 
Q: Was it a plus the four promotions working together? 
TAKAGI: I think it was good. I don't know what will happen next year, and I think it will be okay to take the form of the CyberFight Festival, but I have to match that with the current situation.

Comments