(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Mitsuharu Misawa Memorial 2021 ~ Forever In Our Hearts (Monday May 31st, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

SEIKI YOSHIOKA

"I am honored to be in the opening match at this event"


DAISUKE HARADA & HAJIME OHARA

OHARA: We did it!
HARADA: We got it!
OHARA: Took them!
HARADA: Yoshinari Ogawa, HAYATA, we took the belts!
OHARA: I have had a long time without a belt. It has been painful, painful and long...it has been a long journey to the belt. As a result of taking it, I think I have proved the importance of not giving up. 
HARADA: What Ohara said, I saw it up close. The feeling of not giving in, that is how I fought. Ohara entrusted me with that at the end, so I was able to take the belt. I also felt Ohara's feeling for HAYATA, and since he entrusted it to me today, it led to the result. After this, there is also the singles and we will take the three belts and make the future of the Noah Juniors. 
OHARA: We will make the Noah Juniors more exciting and intense and even more Mui Bien at the dawn in bloom at the centre of the Noah Juniors. At Saitama, myself, Harada and Kotoge will be the champions and we want to show the Noah Juniors to the world. 
HARADA: We took it from the strong champions. We will never lose, and we will continue to defend.
OHARA: We are Noah Juniors.


MASA KITAMIYA
"I wonder how many years I have been doing this for? I don't know what to do. As you saw, it erupted with the wrong target. I can't stand him. I had to forcibly hold back when he came to Kongoh and we were rivals in the same boat, but I can't stand it anymore."

KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Shit...that son of a bitch, son of a bitch!"


ATSUSHI KOTOGE, DAISUKE HARADA & HAJIME OHARA

KOTOGE: I spat it all out in the ring. But for now, I would like to say from the bottom of my heart, congratulations to Harada and Ohara on taking the belts. I knew they would do it. The team now has all the belts, but if we get stuck, is it over? I don't like it, have I experienced Ohara in particular? We will continue struggling. I am wondering if I am satisfied with this, I want to fight these guys who are really intense, but I am confident that I am the most intense, and this is why I can defend this much. I definitely do not want to lose, I don't want to drop it, and I think I won by that difference today. It will go on from here. Whether I am a champion and have a belt, I will never forget the spirit of the challenger. The challenger to the belt, and I will continue to challenge that. That is all. 
MIYAWAKI: First of all, I would like to thank Kotoge for giving me the chance to fight him in a singles. It will be Junta Miyawaki who will take the opportunity to wear the belt. Without a doubt, wear it. 
OHARA: I tell you, Kotoge is fired up, but I am confident that as I have been fighting for the longest time in the Noah Juniors that more than Kotoge, I have been clenching my teeth and enduring everything. Moreover, as we have formed a team now we want to aim for the heights of the Noah Juniors. I won't lose to Harada. I won't lose to Kotoge. Miyawaki is not before me yet. I definitely want to take this opportunity to a higher level Mui Bien.
HARADA: I will go to the Rumble match. I will win. It is not Tadasuke, Hidaka or Yoshioka, I am the only one who can stand in the title match with Atsushi Kotoge, right? 

IKUTO HIDAKA
"Rumble match? It's a hassle. But, the same old guys in Noah always fight in the same old matches. That's why I said wouldn't it be more interesting to be me? Watch!"


TAKASHI SUGIURA & KAZUSHI SAKURABA

SUGIURA: Haven't you given up yet? The 1,2,3 came in (rough)
SAKURABA: But we wear this (SAKU BELT)
SUGIURA: Wear this (SUGI belt)
Q: How was it fighting together? 
SUGIURA: Oh, it was like an extension of practice. It was like sparring. 
SAKURABA: You were reading it
SUGIURA: I came into the match talking to you, and it felt like sparring as usual
SAKURABA: You tried to cheat by talking. You always do it, so I didn't get caught by that deception. 
Q: Two unexpected people appeared after the match, but you finally accepted Plan B? 
SUGIURA: There is no Plan A. Who did it? Didn't they say it was someone in The Sugiura Army? Who is this N? But if there is no A, then it will be B, and we will have a normal match, right? Then we can do it. 
Q: Did you take the advanced tactic for accepting A or B, instead of asking for a yes or no? 
SUGIURA: When the circumstances are sly, you need to be a tactician
Q: Did you find yourself trapped? 
SUGIURA: Inoki descended, so I will take on anyone's challenge at any time. 
Q: Sakuraba, what do you think about this match? 
SAKURABA: I was giggling selfishly
SUGIURA: But, we will wear this belt, and it's authority will increase again. Is it okay to feel uncomfortable? I don't think we can relax when those two come out.
SAKURABA: Buckle up
SUGIURA: There is no discomfort. It will be okay, because it will be sorted in the ring. 

DEINO & SASADANGO

DEINO: Well, I guess that's right. So many things...(to Sasadango) Why are they acting so suspiciously? You've made many requests for a match so far, and finally we got a reasonable reply. 
SASADANGO: From here on
DEINO: What? 
SASADANGO: CyberFight Festival
DEINO: I see. Somehow...don't get in the ring? Maybe their values are different. Well, perhaps it will be a fight in that manner, maybe not. We will challenge them. That is all.
SASADANGO: Thank you for listening


KEIJI MUTOH & MASATO TANAKA

MUTOH: Seriously, that was a close fight. Thanks to you (Tanaka), we won. Seriously.
TANAKA: No, no, that's not true
MUTOH: I was 80% inferior today, I won with your one shot. However, Marufuji was doing his best too, but maybe because Misawa was watching, I wonder if he was a little sentimental. I wonder if a little carelessness came out. On June 6th, I will have no one next to me.
TANAKA: That's right. 
MUTOH: I will be by myself, but I will do my best. 
Q: Mutoh, you did an Emerald Flowsion. Was this because of Misawa? 
MUTOH: That's right. Today from here (the wristband) to the gown, today is the Mitsuharu Misawa ceremony and unlike Marufuji, I was aware of the outward appearance. Maybe he had an inner consciousness, I felt like the match was sentimental. 
Q: CyberFight Festival is near, but are you in perfect condition? 
MUTOH: No, I am fifty-eight years old. To put it another way, I wake up in the morning and I don't have a perfect day. You (to Tanaka) agree? 
TANAKA: Yes, I understand
MUTOH: When it's really hard to find a perfect time, how you can wrestle a match in good condition is here (slaps his arm). It's a showcase for your arms. 

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI & MASAKATSU FUNAKI

MARUFUJI: I'm sorry
FUNAKI: Are your legs okay? There is one week left to heal them. Mutoh probably has a pain in his arm. 
MARUFUJI: Thank you. Thanks to you, I made a good component for the title match.
FUNAKI: When you aim for the aim you can pretend its the legs, if you aim for the legs, you can pretend its because of your arm.
MARUFUJI: There are a few things, you don't know how to use LINE to consult on, right? Please tell me later. But after all today, it was Keiji Mutoh. 
FUNAKI: That's true, and their skills matched well. 
MARUFUJI: It worked to hit the chin. Oh dear, I'm usually a reassuring ally. 
FUNAKI: But it was very good from my viewpoint
MARUFUJI: Right
FUNAKI: Mutoh, Tanaka, etc are all strong individuals. You forgot about the awareness of being a associate today. Forget about it next week. 
MARUFUJI: I'm going to be shrewd. But today was Misawa's memorial show, so I wanted to get the result in front of him, but I know the opponent wasn't easy. I think the customers watching and Misawa thought so too. On the 6th June at the Saitama Super Arena...
FUNAKI: Somehow, I thought that Mutoh is a little tired of defensive matches. I felt like that today, maybe it will go well, right? 
MARUFUJI: It can go well 
FUNAKI: Please do you best
MARUFUJI: Subsequently, if I don't leave results in the title match, I will wonder what I have been doing here for 20 years. Well, if you look at it in perspective, maybe the chances of winning are low, but that is what makes it interesting. 
FUNAKI: Is there something that you haven't released yet? 
MARYFUJIl Yes, but he has a lot of things right now. 
FUNAKI: Frankensteiner
MARUFUJI: It comes out of nowhere. I will be careful. 
FUNAKI: You must really be careful of the Frankensteiner.
MARUFUJI: I will be careful. Thank you again. Thank you for today.
FUNAKI: Thank you.
MARUFUJI: Damn, my leg hurts.

Comments