(NOAH) GHC Junior Tag Championship Match Signing ~ Daisuke Harada & Hajime Ohara vs Kongoh Jnrs (Tadasuke & Haoh)


Monday 5th July 2021
PKDX

NOTE: So Western audiences can understand the context, I am going to leave in the word "Dokan" without a translation inserted. It's an Osaka dialect word meaning "kaboom" or the sound of an eruption. Tadasuke probably knows what it means as he speaks Osaka-ben, but is winding Harada up. 

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the Sendai event? 
HAOH: We have challenged for this belt many times, and each time, We Kongoh have been frustrated. It is time for us to get results, I feel it in my bones. After fighting pre-matches I know their individual strength, I don't need to be told that, but I believe that we are better at team strength. On the 11th in Sendai, Tadasuke and I will take the belt. 


TADASUKE: Its such a cheap provocation, but let me say it plain and simply, one person is angry and the other one is just oh, what is "Dokan?" Hey! Tell me! What is "Dokan"? I won't go home until I hear the answer!
HARADA: Dokan! It's "Dokan!" Do you understand?
TADASUKE: So what is "Dokan"
HARADA: "Dokan!" Nothing more, nothing less! "Dokan" is "Dokan!"
TADASUKE: So what is "Dokan"? 
HARADA: How many times do I have to say it? "Dokan" is "Dokan"! Remember that!
TADASUKE: Ha! Ha! Ha! "Dokan", don't say it then if you don't have a punchline! Blowing up by yourself!
OHARA: I lost many times in the pre-matches, Tadasuke's remarks were well placed to make me emotional, upset and a little distraught. But to be honest, I don't want to brawl. If I honestly admit that if I have become emotional and talk about my real intention, I want to fight a Noah Junior title match and I want to fight it as a Noah Junior. Do you think so too? I am painfully aware of how amazing their combination is, being defeated by them and their co-ordination. I know it so much, it hurts. On the day of the event, I think the challenge for Harada and myself is what we can show as a tag, so in Sendai Harada and I would like to surpass, show the wonderful cooperation between us, and show an even higher Mui Bien.
HARADA: In this first defense battle with Tadasuke and Haoh, Ohara and I will show the pro wrestling known as Noah Jnr to Tadasuke in particular. We will defend meretriciously with "Dokan", that is all.
Q: For the Kongoh Juniors, the situation continues to be difficult where you cannot get the results, how do you perceive it?
TADASUKE: Well, it's a fact that the results haven't come out, so I would like to capture it here. What's more, "Dokan"! I'm still not convinced.
Q: What kind of victory do you want because you say "Dokan?"
HAOH: "What kind of victory?" For one thing, I will disperse these two in a meticulous way like "Dokan".


*After the match signing, Harada and Tadasuke get into it again with more "Dokan" taunts coming out". 

Comments