(NOAH) Notice of "Another nightmare", "Take everything", Kaito Kiyomiya is interviewed about Hiroshima on August 1st.

Friday 30th July 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: What is your enthusiasm for the match? 
KIYOMIYA: What am I missing? I think about it every day. Great Muta. I am afraid I don't know what to do, but I want to get to grip with that world, accept everything from Great Muta and find out what I am missing

NOSAWA Rongai, the agent of Muta's agent, sent a message to Kiyomiya as he was absent attending a remote conference that transcended the underworld and space and time:

"Congratulations on yesterdays capture of the GHC Tag. I am honored to be able to compete with the GHC Tag Team Champion Kiyomiya on the grand stage of Hiroshima Sun Plaza. But to be honest I am disappointed, there was no reaction to the message "Don't forget Hiroshima, I will show you another nightmare". Anyway, today's press conference is boring with brackets on social media, and I think I am just announcing empty comments, so let me just say one last thing - "The Great Muta biography, Agent Keiji Mutoh monologues all evil incarnations", is now on sale at bookstores nationwide!"

Q: You received a message from NOSAWA Rongai? 
KIYOMIYA: To be honest there have been many things coming up these days, and my horizons may have narrowed, so I may not have been able to keep an eye on various things. But the customers are looking forward to the match in Hiroshima, so I will do my best to fight for that. 
Q: Muta has informed you that Hiroshima will become once again an attack at the venue, you have been notified of a new nightmare?
KIYOMIYA: I watched his fight in Noah, and I am prepared to take everything from his attack. I want to show that fight.
Q: Will you exceed Muta in presence? 
KIYOMIYA: I really want to break out of the shell in this match.

Comments