(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS ~ CROSS OVER IN SENDAI (11th July 2021, Sendai Sunplaza Hall)


KING TANI

*Kendo Kashin bursts in, and a brawl develops*

KASHIN: What is this King! Bring the Queen, the Queen!
TANI: Queen? 
KASHIN: You guys don't have any glamor! That is a Queen! Bring me one next! I am waiting! A Queen, a woman! 
(KASHIN leaves)
TANI: A Queen? A woman? There isn't one at my house...
Q: At your home? 
TANI: My home? No...I don't have a Queen.  


DAISUKE HARADA & HAJIME OHARA

OHARA: I have lost many times in the pre-matches due to their tandem moves, but today by Harada and I beating them, we have become a more solid team. As a team or as an individual, no matter who comes, Harada and I will create the Noah Juniors. 
HARADA: As Ohara said, it was a match that showed our power as a tag. Ohara had been thoroughly smashed, and what had accumulated in the pool exploded! Today it erupted and he took the win over Haoh at the end. Do you understand? This is our kaboom! Winning method. 
Q: You said that Yoshioka and Susumu were a rewarding team? 
HARADA: No matter how you look at them, the two of them have high potential. There is a "history" right? (*from WrestleGate). Even if those two have come, we will definitely protect these belts. 
OHARA: I have bitter memories when Susumu and Yoshioka are spoken of, but the opportunity has come to defend with a bang and with Mui Bien!

TADASUKE 
"Shit! Ultimately, kaboom! I lost because I didn't understand what that meant! ***T! If it has come to this, I will bring in a new member. Strengthen our fighting power! Rebuild the Kongoh Juniors again! Shit!"

SEIKI YOSHIOKA & YUYA SUSUMU

YOSHIOKA: HAYATA has the GHC Junior, Susumu and I will take the Junior tag and STINGER will monopolize the junior belts. 
SUSUMU: Do you need a weapon (*belt) to fight? A weapon. STINGER will monopolize them.



KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA & MANABU SOYA

NAKAJIMA: (Puts his arms around Soya's shoulders) As you can see, there is no problem. I said it in the ring, but I will keep telling the stubborn man, as you can see - there is no problem. Do you understand why? There is a proper "relationship of trust", ha ha! The relationship of trust isn't "time", it's more decided by moment.
SOYA: I am ready to wind the belt! It will be worn without any difficulty!
NAKAJIMA: This is already ours, isn't it? Ha ha ha ha!


KEIJI MUTOH

Q: The tag with Yoshinari Ogawa that you wanted happened? 
MUTOH: Finally, the "stage was set", isn't it good? (Laughs) However, I had to be a little careful as I thought he would enter wearing his denim jacket so I secretly bought a G Star Jean Jacket, but he wore a leather one...(laughs). Okay, our co-ordination has just begin and it's not 100%, there is still room for growth in our team. 
Q: Do you want to continue the team in the future? 
MUTOH: Well, the M's alliance was the reason I came to Noah in earnest. Ogawa doesn't have an "M", and I can't get the job done and so now I have a strong desire to help the M's alliance take wing a little more. With Ogawa, I feel like I can do this at any time. It's irrelevant of nature, but we don't have to talk to each in the ring if we can complete each other. I am patient, and I feel that we can tag at any time. 
Q: The biggest challenge is to take the M's alliance to the next level? 
MUTOH: That's right. I started in Noah with M's alliance, and Marufuji is now the champion, I have a desire to do something big, but somehow...I feel like Great Muta is watching the situation and burning with a blue flame*. However, regarding Ogawa I am confident that if we are given the opportunity to suddenly challenge for the title, whether it is this year or next year for example, we can take it in one go. 
Q: Does Muta want to be a member of the M'S alliance?
MUTOH: No, Muta hasn't said anything about M's. Muta is trouble, so he might join Kenoh's team. I'm just his agent so I am speaking on his behalf without permission. Well, what will happen next I don't know, but it's going to be interesting.  

*Color of the underworld, so rather than burning red hot, he is burning blue.

KAZUSHI SAKURABA
"I was watching the match backstage, and I could see Marufuji's weak points. Sugiura was defeated, so I will challenge next. Thank you"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

MARUFUJI: It was really tough. I thought repeatedly that I could hit the Tiger King, but I couldn't go on physically increasingly. I think that was the difference, at the end my movement was slow. 
Q: It looked like you were talking in the match and fully enjoying the experienced with each other
MARUFUJI: Indeed. Like I said in the ring, thank you for your continued support in the 21st year. First of all, the excellent young wrestlers have grown up, does that mean that we will be buried? Or we can go ahead like this ~ we have protected Noah and now that Noah is changing, should we take another step? For me I think it's the latter, but I will wear the belt as champion.
Q: This is your first defense, and as champion did you want to show a strong appearance? 
MARUFUJI: Takashi Sugiura was brilliant. I think he was stronger than me. I think the difference is that he was stronger, but somehow I managed to win. 
Q: What are you looking forward to from now on? 
MARUFUJI: I think everyone would be interesting. I am glad I defeated Takashi Sugiura, and I am glad that someone did not come out suddenly. If there is someone, since I was playing a match, I don't know what other people are thinking. 
Q: Sakuraba said backstage that he was "watching the match backstage, and saw your weak point"
MARUFUJI: He's right. I am full of weak points. Hey, Kazushi Sakuraba. I am full of weak points, and still I beat Sugiura today. Hey, don't bring playful Kazushi Sakuraba. I want Super Strong Kazushi Sakuraba. I defeated you even in tags. Well, why not? Don't wait, lets do it in a big place, Sakuraba. I want to do it with the Kazushi Sakuraba that I know. If there is nothing else especially, then lets go. It's okay to make a decision, but I won't play rock-paper-scissors.

Comments