(NOAH) Yoshioka & Susumu, tag win in Hiroshima will be "fate": GHC Junior Tag Team Signing Ceremony


Friday 30th July 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Q: Your enthusiasm for the match? 
SUSUMU: The last few matches have been very good in pre-match results. I have seen many things and said, "Is it okay to bring them out?". I have seen it all to think the actual performance will be okay.
YOSHIOKA: In Hiroshima I will go and get the belt with the best partner
OHARA: I have always felt frustrated with Yoshioka & Susumu, and I want to return the favor Mui Bien in Hiroshima, a special place for them, and break their pride stretching out from their nose to their hips. We want to defend in Hiroshima, a special place for them, and connect it to a special place for me...I want to connect it to the Mui Bien of Kultz Kawasaki (15th August). Susumu said something like "I understood everything in the pre-matches", but I have many more special Mui Biens, so please look forward to it.
HARADA: I wasn't good at Yoshioka, I was aware of an allergy. We still won the elimination match, we will face the match with a 120% decision and win. In Hiroshima, Ohara and I will face Ohara and Susumu with a bang (rough, does not translate)
Q: Susumu & Yoshioka have roots in Hiroshima, but what about the title challenge there? 
SUSUMU: We were active in Hiroshima until about eight years ago or so? At this time I have teamed with Yoshioka to have a title match in Hiroshima. I feel it is fate. 
YOSHIOKA: Susumu and I were originally in the same promotion, which we stuck together and then separated. I think it's fate because he is always here at a turning point, and I think its fate to take the belt in Hiroshima at this time. 
Q: Together with HAYATA'S origins from Hiroshima, with the singles it makes three people together, will it be a title match all together? 
SUSUMU: I think the Noah Juniors are centered around STINGER, so I think the belts will come naturally. 
YOSHIOKA: By monopolizing the belt with STINGER, we want to show that STINGER definitely dominates the Noah Juniors
Q: Harada & Ohara have also been dominated by STINGER? 
HARADA: As for STINGER, I was interacting with them before they entered, so there have been various things. However, I want to take account of everything in the past and defeat STINGER in Hiroshima, a special place for them and make it a special day for us.
OHARA: Naturally, I am also one of the people who has interacted with STINGER, but who did Harada and I take this belt from? Ogawa and HAYATA. Next, I want to make a track record by defeating these guys and therefore all four of STINGER and strongly show that we, the Noah regulars, are at the centre of the Noah Juniors. 
Q: What kind of changes has STINGER, the challenger group, found to have happened since you entered? 
YOSHIOKA: When I arrived in Noah I joined a slightly chaotic team and I didn't think it suited me, but it's really easy to do now and it's fulfilling. Ogawa has taught me many things, and so I think that I can combine them well with my original style and am in a place where I can evolve even more.
SUSUMU: The promotion I am with (FREEDOMS) has a strong deathmatch flavor, and so by joining Noah's STINGER, I can have my ideal fight.

GIFS taken from Noah GHC Official YouTube

Comments