(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS- KAWASAKI, GO! 2021 (Sunday August 15th, Culttz Kawasaki)

MASA KITAMIYA
"Inaba is also headed for the N-1 in a warlike state, but he still can't beat me so easily. I am looking ahead no matter what the situation, whether it is the N-1 or a title match, I will run to the top of the N-1 at once."

DAIKI INABA
"Shit. I have more to work on. I may have a long way to go, but the reason why I want to survive in Noah and the number one reason that I have do that is because of this one Noah wrestler. I will go up from here until I get there. I will definitely go up. I will definitely go up through Pro Wrestling Noah".

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Akitoshi Saito, Mohammed Yone, Masao Inoue and King Tany)

SAITO (while trying to make Yone stand in the centre): Senior citizen goes here...
YONE: Age? So a pensioner...
(Tries to make Masao Inoue stand in the middle)
INOUE: Watch the costume! Watch the costume!

YONE stands in the centre

YONE: Thank you. Truly, to feel like I sweat when I win, it's encouraging. I think everyone is facing the same direction. How about Masao? 
INOUE: True. For the first time in a while, it was fun. 
YONE: The fact that we are having fun is also conveyed to the fans, they can't cheer, so I hope we can do that for them. How about it, Tany? 
TANY: A little before this match, I lost in the N-1 qualifying match and as I can't enter, on behalf of Funky Express, I will leave it to Aki.
YONE: To Aki as representative, really please!
SAITO: I'm not the representative, it just happened to be me. Just because I happen to have a few chances, doesn't mean that I am the strongest or anything. I hope everyone can get excited by Funky Express. However, there are some guys who wear it like a joke 

*Notices a badge worn like a medal around a cameraman's neck*

SAITO: What's this? King? 
YONE: It's a King Tani badge, I want one. 
SAITO: I would be embarrassed to wear it. Well, it is difficult now with heavy rain and corona, and so everyone should be careful, but I really want you to enjoy Noah live. Well, due to Corona, today I can't take a shower and so I am going home on the Shinkansen like this. 
YONE: Thank you. Funky!


ATSUSHI KOTOGE & DAISUKE HARADA

KOTOGE: I lost...and important match, I lost.
HARADA (slapping Kotoge's shoulder): Alright, I got the win! I won! I won!
KOTOGE: Shit. The Tiger Driver was effective. Yeah. 
HARADA: I got the last win. I won. We haven't given up on winning under any circumstances, no matter how much we are hit by the Tiger Driver or how much you attack our knees! We won't give up. We will win. It was a win over them with tenacity. Next. Next.
KOTOGE: Next time I will win.


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Persistence. persistence (rough, does not translate). Hey, can you put it like that? What was it? THAT IS HOW YOU WIN! How was it done today? You can't defeat me anymore. SHIT!"

HAJIME OHARA
"Culttz, the fourth time it has been held has come round fast. It was possible to hold the event in the midst of the great adversity of Corona, and first of all with the cheering and support if everyone, I would like to thank you all. It's frustrating (Ohara becomes emotional) to lose as with the help of the locals I was able to hold Culttz. Even though Corona has been more tough than last year, the locals also sponsored it. Meanwhile, I lost the belt and I am sorry I lost in the ring today. I am disappointed as a wrestler. I will go up like a spring more and more with adversity and even outside the ring I will become stronger and take on the challenge. I want to bring out for you one Mui Bien Manifesto. I will definitely be sure to do my best for the 5th Culttz Kawasaki event next summer, and from tomorrow I will operate the Mui Bien. I promise. Everyone, please give me a pure Mui Bien. And so, the 4th Culttz Kawasaki event is Mui Bien."


STINGER
(Seiki Yoshioka & Yuya Susumu)

YOSHIOKA: Tadasuke and Aleja, Kongoh Jnr. You may be a threat individually, but the apprenticeship for tag teams are different, this is ten years*. Susumu took the win at the end. 
SUSUMU: I can take anything. I am persistent. If I use the crossface, you can't escape. 

*Also the traditional length of an apprenticeship.


KAZUYUKI FUJITA
"The N-1? Of course I am aiming to win. I have good momentum, and so next I will aim for the N-1".

KAZUSHI SAKURABA
"I have only one thing to say, I will do my best in the N-1. Thank you".


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: First of all, I want to say thank you to Masato Tanaka for fighting for this important belt of the promotion.
Q: How was the fight with Tanaka? 
SUGIURA: Predictably he is stubborn, and far more aggressive than I expected. He's tough, he had already returned my finisher so at the end I had no choice but to slam him from the top. 
Q: At the end of you said, "We are the Dangan Yankees", but did you feel anything through the fight? 
SUGIURA: No, I have always had that sense. We might be fighting in different teams now, but I am always aware of it that when we wrestle it is the Dangan Yankees.
Q: How do you feel, wearing the World Heavyweight on your shoulder? 
SUGIURA: It's heavy. Masato Tanaka wore this belt in his own way. I will also do it my own way, but I think I have a responsibility. 
Q: Turning towards the N-1, the more you cannot lose.
SUGIURA: Well, as I said, isn't this a double crown? I won't lose easily and like I said earlier, it will be a complete win. Another title after the double championship. N-1 Champion and one other thing beyond that, right? The person who was fighting wearing makeup, right? 
Q: What about the announcement at the beginning of the event, the Nippon Budokan on New Years day?
SUGIURA: I'm happy, such a big place for the first day of The New Year. I can't take a rest, but I am happy. I want it to be said, "January 1st, New Year's Day is Noah's Budokan". I want to make it like that. I want to make it that way and improve the quality of the event so it is said, "January 1st..."
Q: Do you want to increase the belts you have by then? 
SUGIURA: It's already a monopoly.

MASATO TANAKA
"To be honest it's frustrating, but Takashi Sugiura is really strong. I think that if there is someone older than me who is stronger than me, then I think I can still do this when I am that old. That feeling has sprouted again. I am really disappointed that he has taken the number one belt of ZERO1, and that he will represent that belt, it's frustrating, so frustrating, but I think he will increase its value, and the value of representation, and I think he will make it one or two times bigger. I felt that when we fought today. Truly I have a great desire to get the representation back, I have a lot of feelings, and I think I have to take back something big. Honestly, he was strong today. Takashi Sugiura is strong. I have to admit that even though I hit him with everything, I couldn't win. However, as nothing can be done my heart is broken. ZERO1 and Masato Tanaka are heartbroken. If Takashi Sugiura holds the ZERO1 World Heavyweight and makes the representation bigger, I will take it. That's all. Thank you, Takashi Sugiura. 

Comments