(NOAH) N-1 PRESS CONFERENCE BLOCK B: "COME ON!" Kenoh's rage at Kashin's tactics, will "destroy you in the first match"


11th September 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

Attendees
Kenoh
Daiki Inaba
Masaaki Mochizuki

*Kendo Kashin is absent

DAIKI INABA: I am honored to be able to participate in the N-1 for the first time. I would like to make a strong impression in my first appearance, and try my best to win the championship.
MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI: I am honored to have entered for the third consecutive year. There are only three official matches this time, but I think it is important to get the momentum without thinking that you can lose even one, and I think I can ride the waves. So, the winner will win the right to challenge Marufuji, and I think it would be the best form if I could do this with the members if the M's alliance in the semi finals and finals. 
KENOH: Pro Wrestling Noah, the first league in history where the future is invisible in it's matches. AVERAGE AGE! NEARLY 50 YEARS OLD. Do you see the future in Noah with a lot of past their season wrestlers? I'm on fire. Such a bunch of middle aged and old men can only see Pro Wrestling Noah as a place to earn some pocket money. I can only see the future in this league after defeating those guys. More than anything! I will win and take the GHC Heavyweight belt from Marufuji. 

Kendo Kashin's comment is read out 

KASHIN'S COMMENT: Daisuke*...Daiki...Masaaki...I'm right next to you. 


Strange eerie music starts playing, and Kenoh, Mochizuki and Inaba look around. Kenoh checks the back of the screen, and Mochizuki even checks under the table! Nothing happens, and Kenoh in fury grabs the mic and the music comes to a halt;


KENOH: Why don't you come! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS MUSIC? (Kenoh starts yelling at his chair) Hey, Kendo Kashin! Good, the first match is tomorrow, I will smash you. Well, it's not such a bad league match in Pro Wrestling Noah! Hey! Kendo Kashin! I'll finish your league match tomorrow, asshole!
Q: Mochizuki, Kenoh said that the "average age is close to 50" and "this is not a place to earn pocket money". Is there any objection to that?
MOCHIZUKI: It's true that I am over 50, don't get me wrong I'm not a legend of anything and I think that after all, I am a developing wrestler. I will sincerely do my best, that's all. 
Q: What are your impressions of Kashin and Inaba? 
MOCHIZUKI: Inaba is the first match, but do I have a recollection of fighting somewhere. I'm sorry, I'm not saying that I'm harmless at the outset, but in order to gain momentum, I would like to take the first match. Because the final match will be against Kenoh, it hope I have the situation where the one who wins goes up. As for Kendo Kashin...assuming he is counted out I want to go up with two wins and one minute. 
Q: Inaba, what are your impressions and thoughts on the other three wrestlers? 
INABA: My career is the one at the very bottom, but don't take it easy just because your results are good. I will have my eye on that. I aim to win by fighting strongly. Please be careful.
Q: Kenoh, what do you think about Mochizuki and Inaba? 
KENOH: Inaba's former promotion has vanished, and he came to Pro Wrestling Noah like a lost child, even after coming here he still feels like a lost child, and he doesn't know what he wants. So, if he really is that unmotivated, then leave Noah's ring like a lost child in this league. As for Mochizuki, I once lost to him in a league and couldn't go any further. I still remember that regret, and in the N-1 VICTORY this year, I will clear that up. 
Q: Kenoh, is there an opponent you want to fight after the league? Is there anyone you want to beat? 
KENOH: It's already October 10th, and Naomichi Marufuji us waiting in the Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium. That's all. 

*Kenoh's real name, which for some reason Kashin always addresses him by.


Note
Kendo Kashin later turned up at 6pm (the event started at 5pm) and said he was late due to a traffic jam. "A heavy traffic jam". Kashin was fixated on Kenoh's comments about old men and pocket money, and Noah building a home for the old men. Kashin warned Kenoh that "Halloween is near". 

Comments