(NOAH) N-1 PRESS CONFERENCE BLOCK D: "N is for "Nothing" Beast Fujita's venomous interjection


11th September 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

ATTENDEES
Akitosho Saito
Kazuyuki Fujita
Masa Kitamiya

*Masakatsu Funaki is absent

AKITOSHI SAITO: Hello, I am Akitoshi Saito. This is my first appearance in the N-1, and I would like to go with an attitude of freshness. And to the last, my thoughts are neutral as now I think for me the N in the N-1 means "neutral" for me. I will do my best. 


KAZUYUKI FUJITA: This is a live broadcast, right? Because it's a live broadcast will you bring me a medium sized draft beer? Beer? Eh? Not today? Not allowed? What the hell are you doing? No beer, no snacks? Hey, what is this tournament? What? No prize money? Nothing. No attraction. Is that okay? N is for "Nothing"? It can't be helped. Well, I will do my best tomorrow, but if there is nothing then I can't do my best. I'm not motivated. No. N for "No Chance". I will make proper arrangements. Don't worry, because there are so many guests, everyone will be motivated. What can I get if I do this? I don't know. Who? Representative. Who? Well no. Anyway, I will do it tomorrow, but I don't have beer. I can't help it. That's all.
MASA KITAMIYA: I want to fight harder and tougher than anyone else, and reach the top of Noah. I want to get to where Naomichi Marufuji is. I will fight free from intrusive thoughts, and aim for victory. 
MASAKATSU FUNAKI'S statement is read out: The N-1 VICTORY 2021 is a difficult task to win amongst these members. This is the last chance for me now. There will be no next year. I aim to win this year. 


Q: Fujita, what's your impression of this block? 
FUJITA: Well, as usual, no matter who the opponent is, I will fight with all my strength, but I wanted it to be a little more rewarding. There is no prize money. In some leagues, there are prizes everywhere, and there is no such thing in this league, right? It is because I have come in from the outside, right? Nothing but a guest, aren't I? I don't think that is motivating. I really don't understand that area.
Q: Isn't the honor of winning enough? 
FUJITA: What if I win? 
Q: The status quo is that you can challenge the GHC Heavyweight Champion, Naomichi Marufuji? 
FUJITA: You can challenge? What happens after you challenge? 
Q: You could be the champion? 
FUJITA: Then what happens if you become champion? I am told in doing that for us it's "pocket money". That is why prize money is sufficient, its like we covet it. It makes me want to catch it, and I want you to put it in front of me. That's all. 
Q: It's been a while since you where in a league? 
FUJITA: I'm not coming for a match, I am coming to earn money, not "pocket money". 
Q: Kitamiya, what do you think of Fujita's remarks? 
KITAMIYA: The reason for going to the ring is different for each person. Some guys have a desire to win, some guys do it for promised rewards, and others just want to fight. I think that is the freedom that each person has. 
Q: You are facing Fujita in the first match, what is your impression? 
KITAMIYA: Well, no matter who you are, D Block is a tough and hard line up to sum up for any wrestler especially. It's not just Kazuyuki Fujita, but also Akitoshi Saito and Masakatsu Funaki. I don't think anyone can win unless they go up to the ring and fight for their lives. 
Q: Saito, is there anything you think after hearing the opinions of the other two wrestlers? 
SAITO: No matter how you look at it, clashing with and fighting members of this block is a great stimulus. I have been listening to the press conference for quite a while, and everyone is really hot. It's really intense. It looks like an anticyclone, right? But, I am a low pressure system. The reason is that for me, the wind blows from warm to cold. The updraft comes from the cold, and that is why the wind blows on me. That is why it feels that way when I awaken. 

Comments