(NOAH) "I'm the only one!" Kenoh's law, domination of the N-1 and putting Marufuji on notice for the taking of the GHC.

2nd October 2021
East Sports Web

Noah's Kenoh (36) is using his "league law" to aim to win the GHC Heavyweight Championship from the champion, Naomichi Marufuji. The N-1 VICTORY, which is a single league to decide the strongest, means Kenoh is in the top four alongside Kaito Kiyomiya, Masakatsu Funaki and Katsuhiko Nakajima. 

Regarding Kiyomiya, who will also be competing in the semi finals (3rd October, Korakuen Hall), Kenoh says "Previously, Kiyomiya was walking on the road the company paved for him by himself. Looking at Kiyomiya now, he can't walk on his own. As I pointed out, this is the problem with being bought up spoiled by Noah." 

Kiyomiya, who has been in a slump since losing to Keiji Mutoh in the GHC championship match in March, broke through the block by drawing with Mutoh in the league. Kenoh is looking forward to the match saying, "I thought it was going to be Keiji Mutoh or Takashi Sugiura, and so I was surprised that Kiyomiya had won. I think something has happened, I want to make sure in the ring". 

If Kenoh wins the league championship that evening, he will challenge the champion, Marufuji, at the EDION Arena Osaka 1st Stadium on the 10th. 

"Since the days of the Global League* era, I am the only one who has won the league where the champion hasn't appeared. I will go into the finals with the same rule of law this tims as well." Kenoh said confidently, "Marufuji is a champion that is neither good nor bad. A standard champion is not interesting at all. How to make it interesting? I can't say anything more than to become champion."

Taking the championship the second time is within range.

*Predecessor of the N-1

Comments