(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Go on to the DEMOLITION STAGE 2021 (Sunday, October 24th - Aore Nagaoka, Niigata)


NOSAWA RONGAI

NOSAWA: In any case, the champion doesn't talk, right? Well...I didn't win. But! I didn't lose...It's a line that I heard somewhere. I didn't win, but I didn't lose. With today's result it's 1 win and 2 draws. Today's draw was better than I expected, it's within expectations. Wouldn't it be more interesting to win a title match casually with La Mahistral according to the humiliating way of winning? 59 minutes, 59 seconds! At that time I will defeat HAYATA
Q: Your knees were attacked...?
NOSAWA: Well, that is also to be expected, but they were bad from the beginning. That is also my strategy, pretending to be dead, pretending to be alive...to be honest, compared with the Noah Juniors saying "I'm doing my best", what I carry on my back is different. Hey, Noah Juniors! After taking the tag, next, the single "invasion" is in progress. But, isn't that interesting? What is HAYATA? HAYATA is the most interesting. He is different from Yoshinari Ogawa, and he doesn't suddenly get angry and that is why it is a humiliating way to win. If I wanted to defeat him today I could have, but I wanted to know the weak points of the opponent. I found a weakness. What he lacks. I was able to prepare for them today, so Kumamoto and Hakata; Hakata will 59 minutes, 59 seconds. I will wrestle a match that every hated Noah fan will hate. I am definitely invading, but I'm enjoying it


NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge & Hajime Ohara)

HARADA: Okay, I won! Victory today! Miyawaki! Get well and come back. We will always be waiting for him. Miyawaki, come back!
KOTOGE: Before he comes back, as the Noah Junior regulars lets raise the level even more and make the stage higher than any other junior teams. Don't rush back.
OHARA: Tadasuke said something like "Kongoh Juniors will enter the conflict", but today we played you at your own game. Let's go to the top of the Noah Juniors before the Kongoh Juniors. That's why today too is Muibien!

KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: 30 minutes? 30 minutes passed? I forgot the time. I couldn't return the debt this time, but in the end, it is wide and deep. 
Q: At the end, Ogawa asked for a handshake, but how did you take the meaning? 
KIYOMIYA: It's...only Ogawa knows, but well with what was done, if I'm not wrong...there is a feeling of being a little purified. 
Q: How will you make use of today's draw? 
KIYOMIYA: I think I was able to "hit the mark". A line will be connected to the previous match, and the next time, will it be an outline? Anyway, this is an important mark, and I will continue to do my best
Q: He is a a wall that you have not yet overcome...
KIYOMIYA: There are many! He is just another wall that from now on I need to overcome. I am looking towards the end of the year.


M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji and Masato Tanaka)

TANAKA: To paraphrase...it's better to show it in a quick fight, and the rest will be in Kumamoto and Hakata. Like I said in the ring, he might be the one coming to the ring with the belt in Hakata but after the match I will be raising the belt and leaving the ring.
MARUFUJI: Tanaka, if you take the belt, the first challenger is...it's me
TANAKA: I'm grateful for you to saying. I have risen as a single person in ZERO1, but I have a lot of friends. I'm not saying it's cool to be able to climb up because of your friends, Mutoh is the same, but I think it would be great if there was a belt in the M'S Alliance. Because I seized this opportunity, I will return the belt to the M's alliance.

Comments