(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: Go on to the DEMOLITION STAGE 2021 - Kumamoto Castle Hall Civic Hall (Thursday October 28th)


DAIKI INABA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INABA: This match was quite a return to my hometown, Kumamoto, and I am very happy to return home like this today and win the tag match with Kiyomiya. I'd like to tag with Kiyomiya, become stronger and return to my hometown.
KIYOMIYA: I am grateful to be able to form a tag in Inaba's hometown, and with what we can do while its not the norm to go on tour like this currently, I feel more value in the match than before. Let's seize the opportunity and appeal to more people
INABA: Please
KIYOMIYA: Thank you
INABA: Thank you

YASUTAKA YANO
"Alright! It's been a year today since I made my debut. I was able to win my first match, and I've got off to a good start I think. But, I am still not satisfied with this. I will continue to do my best, and aim for even higher levels. Thank you."


PERROS DE MAL DEL JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita, YO-HEY & Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: If you ask a question, I will kill you. If you ask a boring question, I will kill you.
EITA: Shit. Hey, Ogawa! The crotch is nothing more than the target for those guys. Don't fight dirty.
NOSAWA: Hey look, I'm sorry. Ask me a question. Hey, ask me a question, hey. I can't excuse today. That is the terrible thing about pro wrestling. Tomorrow's GHC Junior Heavyweight Noah Junior...No, I am the weakest of Noah, and will challenge. Thank you HAYATA. That's all from me. You guys, tell STINGER.
EITA: Hey, Ogawa! Old man Ogawa! Hey! You've been wrestling for 36 years...36 years...and you can only attack the crotch? 
YO-HEY: Also, the referee was bad...
KOTARO: You look like you are in good shape (Ogawa). Make a single with me soon.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA

Q: It was the complete three count?
NAKAJIMA: Yes, it was my first taste of Masato Tanaka. But today is not the real thing yet. At the Asahi International Centre, I will taste Masato Tanaka to the fullest and devour everything.
Q: Are you still hungry?
NAKAJIMA: I have just tasted him. I am looking forward to Fukuoka International Centre even more.


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"I was able to achieve tremendous results. I have beaten a lot of people, and worn a lot of belts, but at my age and with Pro Wrestling Noah and with Takashi Sugiura, and wrestling for twenty-eight years; I don't think there is any victory above today. This is also thanks to Takashi Sugiura. Thank you. Kenoh says "but..", BUT because there such strong opponents after fifty years old, we can do it first rare, so in the future there will be still strong pro wrestlers who have motion like Takashi Sugiura. No matter what anyone says, I won't give up until Takashi Sugiura gives up. 

KENOH
"Mochizuki, Sugiura. That was a great fight. It was a match that moved me, but I am tired of it. For how many years have you seen these old men fight? It's been seen for decades? I'm fed up with it. It's not their fight, and I am going to create a newer one. The red belt of the GHC National does not suit Mochizuki. I guess you got my challenge? I will wrap your GHC National belt around my waist. Listen! The era of the old men is over!"

Comments