(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: GRAND SQUARE 2021 in OSAKA (10th October, EDION Arena Osaka 1st Stadium)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone, Akitoshi Saito and King Tany)

YONE: It's been a long time since we tagged, but we are in good shape. After all, having friends is a big support and I think what Funky Express has is funky, powerful and varied. I hope we can do more and more interesting developments from now on.
SAITO: Today is the first time in a month we have been together collectively for the first time in a long time. If the new collaboration can be done naturally, I am wondering if the communication is going to be different. 
TANY: The result was disappointing, but I was encouraged to see Aki's fight in the N-1. I feel like Funky Express is going to happen more and more. More and more from here, let's fun king.
YONE: It ended too quickly, I want to go a little further (laughs).

PERROS DE MAL DE JAPON
(YO-HEY and Kotaro Suzuki)

YO-HEY: Who was your opponent, Yoshioka Seiki-chan? A long tine ago, no quite recently, I had a single match with him at Korakuen Hall and YOSHI-ROLL. I don't know how he ripped off my YO-ROLL techique and I went crazy with no sweat. From then on, my rhythm went crazy. Did you see today? Yoshioka, that is the real YO-ROLL, because I took the three count perfectly from you. Isn't the counterattack of Perros and YO-HEY starting from here, right? No, I will start.
KOTARO: More than today, I want to say about the singles match against Yoshinari Ogawa on the 15th. Well, I don't know what is going to happen, but I'm not sure it's going to be straightforward.


MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"How about it? I took the three from Takashi Sugiura. Well, last week I was pinned and it's a pity that the N-1 was not possible. But, there were a lot of legends this time and as I am not a legend or anything, I can't compete with various legends in terms of name and achievement, but I do think that if I can accumulate the content and the results of the match then I will be able to catch up to them a little. I thought from the outset that Takashi Sugiura would definitely resound as an opponent. But, I couldn't say this until I regained one today. I will have another moment in the spotlight again."


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai & Eita)

NOSAWA: I have a lot of feelings. Fifteen years ago, fifteen years ago. When I challenged in Pro Wrestling Noah for the first time in 2006 the champion said, "The guy who has just taken part feels out of place to challenge for the belt". However, at that time the GHC Junior Tag was like a mountain that you can't climb as you can't see the goal. After that, I tried several times, but it was foggy and I couldn't reach the summit. But today, it was like a mountain that couldn't be climbed, like a mountain made in the sandbox in a park. I crushed it. What about that?
EITA: To the former champions, thank you for appearing. Did you guys change the Noah Juniors as champions? Has it changed? Nothing changed, right? The reality is, we defeated you in less than five minutes. It's not a co-incidence, it's a reality. 
NOSAWA: Hey, we are champions. I'm not going to do a title match in Noah. No challengers came out today either, so I'm not going to do it. (To Eita) You're DRAGONGATE, right? A little DRAGONGATE would be just right, it's interesting, strong, annoying and that would be just right for me. Please find someone. 
EITA: OK, OK. There are good mountains among them. He and I at the centre...well, no
NOSAWA: No, I don't need that much
EITA: You don't need it? Well, okay. If anyone has the courage to challenge for this belt, call me anytime. 
NOSAWA: Noah Junior guys, come to DRAGONGATE for this junior tag. I can only do title matches when I am in the mood. It's a belt even lower than trash. Do you want it? Do you want to buy it? Do you want to exchange this belt for something? Tokyo Sports? An annual subscription? How about three years? Six years with two books...Weekly Pro is good too. 3 year annual contract.
EITA: Good agreement. For now I will make this belt that stinks smell good. I will make it a beautiful belt 
NOSAWA: This garbage belt is below trash, but I am going to dedicate it to Perito (Perro Aguayo Jr) and (Hector) Garsa in heaven.


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Eita & YO-HEY)

NOSAWA: It's impossible. It's not me. It's you.
EITA: The era has finally arrived, the era has finally arrived
YO-HEY: The era of the double championship has come 
NOSAWA: I don't need it, I don't need it. It's not me. 
EITA: No, you were nominated. You have no choice but to do it. Go Go Go
NOSAWA: Are you making fun of me? 
EITA: No...that's not the case
KOTARO: Junior Tag Champion
YO-HEY: Undoubtedly
NOSAWA: No, not me
KOTARO: Chance to be a double champion
EITA: Interesting, this is interesting
NOSAWA: Are you serious? Can you go? 
EITA: No doubt
NOSAWA: It's impossible. It's incredible because it can't be helped. I have to do it because I have been nominated. I have only one condition, I don't know when the company will do this, but there will be definitely a pre-match. The condition is the card I want, and the people I want to work with in the pre-matches. Is it possible? I've never tried this kind of thing. Have you, Eita? 
EITA: Not at all, the course of today is complete
NOSAWA: Oh, you got the win, right? You didn't make me work
EITA: No, no, your the key man. The key man. 
NOSAWA: This is boring Noah Juniors, I misunderstand, it's useless because it's crap
KOTARO: But what will the Noah Juniors be after you become a double champion? 
EITA: Let's take the lead first
YO-HEY: There is no choice but to go
NOSAWA: I have made my conditions to the company, and unless it is met then I won't do it. It depends on what the company announces. It's impossible, that asshole HAYATA. This is poor. 

KENOH & KAITO KIYOMIYA

KENOH: Hey! We defeated them! Kiyomiya and I...


*Kenoh glares at Kiyomiya, and then leaves first*

KIYOMIYA: Well, I got a great stimulus. In this state when I am chasing one man, I don't want to have such a provocative person next to me, but in today's ring I was purely absorbed in pro wrestling. After that, he escaped again but Keiji Mutoh - even if the N-1 is over, Keiji Mutoh and I are not over. I am certain*

*Original phrase is like saying "third time lucky" and relates to card games being unreliable twice, but third time lucky. There is no equivalent in English, and I didn't want to put "third time lucky" as it isn't suitable.

KEIJI MUTOH & KAZUSHI SAKURABA

SAKURABA: Weren't you the one who said that he would do "Double Impact?" I didn't know what what was, but when I saw it, there was there Road Warrior guys
MUTOH: You studied it
SAKURABA: I studied. I thought I fly in the role of Hawk
MUTOH: I can't do the lifting because my knees hurt
SAKURABA: You suddenly told me that I was to carry him on my back
MUTOH: It couldn't be helped. I guessed we would act together naturally.
SAKURABA: Act together? It was the first time (laughs) So, what does it mean to get pinned? 
MUTOH: Really, it was a match that we won. However no matter what I did in my ground fighting over and over, I couldn't get the win as it connected or not (rough). Anyway, it would have been impossible if I had only done it on the night after looking it up beforehand. They also failed in something, didn't they? What were the two of them trying to do? Anyway, pro wrestling is deep and it's difficult. However, the only thing that I can say is that if we can communicate with each other a little more, can we aim for the belt?
SAKURABA: No, I am...
MUTOH: Next lets aim for the belts. We have to communicate a little more


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Naomichi Marufuji was really delicious, but I devoured him, I devoured the N-1 and the GHC Heavyweight. I should be satisfied devouring and devouring, but I can't eat enough. But the delicious prey has come again. Masato Tanaka. I love delicious food, so I will devour him. As you can see, I didn't just take the belt. I took it from Naomichi Marufuji. Do you understand the meaning of that? Do you understand the meaning? The era will change, and I will change it. I, Katsuhiko Nakajima...I am Noah".

MASATO TANAKA

TANAKA: I said everything in the ring. Well, I think it's really great that he won the championship and got the belt. Added to that, I gave my nomination as I am qualified to challenge, and I said it in the ring. 
Q: What is your impression of the new champion, Nakajima? 
TANAKA: He's amazing. I knew he was when he fought in the N-1, but if I wasn't confident, I wouldn't have gone up to the ring and express my challenge, but I have absolute confidence. 

GIF taken from official Noah GHC

Comments