(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: LEC Cleanup! presents DEMOLITION STAGE 2021 in FUKUOKA (Fukuoka International Center, Saturday, October 30th)

KENOH

"The GHC National title match with Mochizuki has been arranged. I have come up with an interesting idea. On November 3rd, I'm going to challenge for the TwinGate (with Haoh at Korakuen Hall), right? Isn't it funny? Wear that belt and the GHC National? I will wear a DRAGONGATE belt and challenge Masaaki Mochizuki of DRAGONGATE, who has Noah's belt. In any case, on November 3rd I will take that belt and then take back Noah's belt that you have."


PERROS DE MAL DE JAPON
(Eita, YO-HEY and Kotaro Suzuki)

EITA: Yeah! Victory was very good! Ogawa! Where you iced? You were hot, right? It was just right, don't you think? Did you drown? Are you okay? (Next part doesn't translate as he compares Ogawa to a singer he kind of looks like and says it can't be helped what he did, he's just so hot)
YO-HEY: Well, I would have lost to Yano without the assistance of the two of you (laughs) Thank you so much, thank you so much
KOTARO: (Ogawa) You came all the way to Hakata, to get soaked. 2 liters. It was a good picture.
EITA: I don't know if the mat will be slippy in the next match, but it's all Ogawa's fault. Not mine. Ogawa, I will finish you within five minutes.


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura & Kazushi Sakuraba)

Q: You faced Momo no Seishun? 
SUGIURA: Kotoge boldly challenged Sakuraba to a ground attack at the beginning. I was glad to see that he was going to try the training*. If it was the previous Kotoge, he might not have been able to break into a ground fight, but he dared to do it with Sakuraba. 
SAKURABA: Practice and actual performance are different, but he has more confidence to bring it out, don't you think? I think that's good. But, just because the co-operation is good, wasn't there a lot of attacks? (rough) (LAUGHS)
Q: Blonde hair?
SAKURABA: It's just a memento of the new iPhone (laughs) the latest iPhone triggered it
Q: Sugiura, you lost the GHC National? 
SUGIURA: I'll accept the consequences of the result, and move towards a new goal. There is still another belt (ZER01 World Heavyweight)
Q: You decieded to do "Double Impact"
SUGIURA: Hey, it was me who decided. It can be done if Saku is with me. That technique is hard for new starters, new starter Mutoh
SAKURABA: There is that (laughs)
Q: What is your reaction?
SAKURABA: It may have been my first time jumping from the corner...
SUGIURA: Well, I'm glad that you were immersed in pro-wrestling
SAKURABA: What about the jumping knee? It was beautiful.
SUGIURA: Jumping knees too. At first it was around here (the waist) (laughs) It's okay to try various things, don't you think?
SAKURABA: I thought it was bad because I slipped barefoot, but it was good.

*Atsushi Kotoge, Kaito Kiyomiya, Yasutaka Yano and Junta Miyawaki train in MMA at Natural9, which is a gym run by Wataru Miki, a mixed martial artist. Sakuraba also trains there. 


KONOGH JUNIORS
(Tadasuke and Aleja)

TADASUKE: Yeah? Ask me, and I will tell you again. We broke into the fight of Perros and STINGER, too. This is Kongoh Junior's Lethal Weapon, Nuclear Warhead, "In Heaven and the earth, I alone dominate". Aleja, Aleja, Aleja! He will take HAYATA'S belt in one go.
ALEJA:... (silently spreads hands in satisfaction)


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh)

MUTOH: After dropping the singles belt against Maru-chan, this area (his waist), has become a little lighter. I thought I would do my best in the N-1, but in the end, I couldn't make it to the final. However, as it doesn't feel good to go finish the year with a light waist, and today they just happened to be...Kiyomiya was facing me...so I suddenly announced it. Well, I thought it would be okay for them to refuse.
MARUFUJI: You will return (to a belt) soon
MUTOH: Yeah, so Maru-chan, let's get the belt together. I'm confident.
MARUFUJI: If I do my best, I won't lose to Kiyomiya and I won't be defeated by Kitamiya
MUTOH: No, no, you don't have to do your best
MARUFUJI: Then I will leave it to Mutoh
MUTOH: Quickly bring the last best bits. I have built the foundation. But above all, Mochizuki has become a champion, and so both are reliable.
Q: Another belt for the M's alliance? 
MUTOH: That's right. Maru-chan had the singles, and before that, it was me and now the singles are going to team up. Naturally, if you think about, we can't lose right? I don't know which one of them was the champion, so I said "Let us challenge", I thought it would be okay to say no. But it was a prompt decision!
MOCHIZUKI: I want to do it in the future (rough)
MARUFUJI: And why didn't they both wear belts today, even though they are the champions? 
MUTOH: Look at our champions! Belt wrapped tightly around his waist...
MOCHIZUKI: Thank you!
MUTOH: The National Belt is happy! The tag belt isn't happy being worn by them, it will be happy when we wear it.
MARUFUJI: Let's polish the belt properly with LEC'S new product*! If they have been wearing them, they will have gotten dirty.
MUTOH: If we take them, let them polish them.
Q: What kind of team will Mutoh and Marufuji be?
MUTOH: Not a little different from Sakuraba. That bastard! He did the "Double Impact" successfully today! Even though I failed, that bastard...it's going to be a great combination, different from Sakuraba.
MARUFUJI: I watched Mutoh before I became a pro wrestler. I will certainly try and form a tag with the person I have admired and take the belts, and so I want to create cool tag champions. For now, lets take the belts
MUTOH: Yeah, I don't want to go to the end of the year with nothing around my waist

*LEC CLEAN! where Noah's sponsor for the event, as Atsushi Kotoge demonstrated in typical style at their booth before the show began, they manufacture cleaning products. 


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"How? As I said in the ring, the era is shifting. Don't miss this era that I am going to create. Hey? (taps the belt lightly) With this sublime GHC Heavyweight belt...I am Noah"

MASATO TANAKA

TANAKA: Well, I couldn't take it. I lost. It doesn't matter what the match record is, it's a complete defeat. Speaking of who is stronger now, Nakajima is stronger. Well, I think it's Masato Tanaka who doesn't know what to do next. I'm still evolving, and I think I can challenge for the belt again. I think I am still developing and will continue to grow, and with a strong body, speed and power, and from here I will continue to improve my experience. I have to admit that I was totally defeated today, and couldn't win by bringing everything. That may be his style, but he is strong. I will be in a position to challenge again, but I don't know if he will have a belt at that time, the next time we fight he may be the challenger and at that time, I will win. Next time, I will be ready to meet him. Is there anything else?
Q: What has changed from Katsuhiko Nakajima in the past? 
TANAKA: Compared to the past, I only remember the N-1 match. It's been a few years, but it was on YouTube or something, it was nine years ago, wasn't it? I don't remember much about what is different from then, but without winning and going to the official match in Osaka, my sight was more on defeating Maru/Sugi. I am not in a position to look down, but there is an awareness that he protects Noah and protects the belt, and I have the feeling that he would do it better than me.

Comments