(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N-1 VICTORY 2021: Finals Night (Sunday October 3rd 2021, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

KENDO KASHIN, MANABU SOYA & AKITOSHI SAITO

SOYA: The outcome of the final day is like this, but you just have to look to the future and walk forward. That doesn't change

AKITOSHI SAITO walks in

SAITO: You did your best, didn't you? 
SOYA: I did my best, asshole didn't do his best. 

When SOYA tries to go into the locker room, Kashin appears and shoves him. 

KASHIN: Fucker, what are you talking about? 
SOYA: Weren't you the one messing up the teamwork, asshole? You are fired! Fired!
KASHIN: Order a bed!
SOYA: You can't even do a match!
KASHIN: Bed! Bed!
SOYA: What bed? 
KASHIN: A nursing bed!
SOYA: Don't be stupid. Where is this bed? I don't even know where this product is. 
KASHIN: It's France Bed Co., Ltd.
SOYA: Then tell it to the France Bed company. Don't tell it to me!
KASHIN: If you can't help me, what did you mean by the commercial? 
SOYA: Nothing!
KASHIN: Make the arrangements soon.

SOYA and KASHIN leave

SAITO: I like the waterbed. King Size.


KENOH
"Okay. I defeated you. Next, next!"

KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Shit! Shit! (to the cameraman) Don't film! Shit!


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"I'm here. I'm finally here. What is the situation and the result of this year's spectacular N-1? Who is left? Who? (A reporter says "Katsuhiko Nakajima", Nakajima interrupts to say "Who else?") Kenoh and me, Katsuhiko Nakajima. This spectacular N-1 belongs to us, Kongoh."


EITA

EITA: Did you see that? 
NOSAWA: Oh, I saw it. Did the joke fall flat at the end? 
EITA: Not at all, it went as expected. I told you, yes? You Noah Junior Fans are only trash. Well, even those fans can't support such a weak wrestler. He's the champion? Hey, Hey, Hey, Osaka a week later, is he okay? If that is the case, and it is going to end in an instant. Hey? Practice more for the big match in Osaka so that it doesn't end in an instant. Do more research. Do you understand? 
NOSAWA: Well, it did fall flat at the end
EITA: No, it wasn't barely. Did you think it fell flat? That was expected, and I was waiting for that reaction. 
NOSAWA: It bombed because Kotoge was so weak
EITA: That's right. That's right. Look forward to Osaka, I am. Also, let's do more hot professional wrestling. The future of the Noah Junior's is not you, this is me. 

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"Shit...the most humiliating thing in my life..."

HAJIME OHARA
"All I want to say is that in Osaka we will defend the belts, and make sure there is no change. We are the Noah Juniors."


The m's alliance (Keiji Mutoh, Masato Tanaka & Masaaki Mochizuki)

MUTOH: I'm sorry I couldn't follow up 
TANAKA: I'm sorry
MUTOH: It's been a while since I have been united with M's
MOCHIZUKI: Mutoh went first, and fought with Kazuyuki Fujita for the first time
MUTOH: Maybe it was the first time I fought Fujita. Maybe. I don't remember fighting Fujita. In it, I felt Fujita's professional wrestling LOVE more than I thought. I cut into him a little, but it was fun to do, but on the other hand I had to work a little harder. 
MOCHIZUKI: No no, no way!
MUTOH: There's always next time
TANAKA: I wanted to win
MUTOH: Next time, revenge!


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Look! (Holds the Trophy up to the camera). You see, it came to me again. Successive winners are listed, but last year and this year, my name will be engraved again. N-1 VICTORY, this year is also the first consecutive victory I have ever won. Do you know what that means? The N-1 is the stage for me, Katsuhiko Nakajima. Like I said in the ring,  I can finally challenge for Naomichi Marufuji's GHC Heavyweight belt. You can't reach that belt unless you win this really harsh N-1, and I feel the weight and the value of this GHC Heavyweight belt all over my body. Even with my battered body, I will take away the GHC belt that Naomichi Marufuji has. As I said to Marufuji before, maybe this momentum is higher than Naomichi Marufuji's. Well, it's arranged for 10th October in Osaka...I will put everything on the line in Osaka. Thank you."

Comments