(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS - NOAH SANCTUARY (Club Citta, Kawasaki - Sunday October 17th)


NOAH REGULARS
(Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara & Daisuke Harada)

KOTOGE: The other day I was defeated, but today Hajime-chan won. Inspired by these two funky people, I hope to be more energetic! Tickets sold out today, thank you! We, the Noah Junior Regulars, think more and more we have to make Noah more interesting from the juniors. It will definitely be interesting, so everyone, please follow me!
OHARA: Today I won with the support of Kotoge and Harada. This is teamwork! I will overcome this dilemma with this teamwork! From Kawasaki, I am launching the signal to counterattack! 
HARADA: Starting from today!


KOTARO SUZUKI
"An opponent has been created that I have to do another single with again. I will settle it following Yoshinari Ogawa. It depends on my way of finishing it quickly, without having such a long match."


KENOH
".....Yoshioka!!"


TAKASHI SUGIURA & MASATO TANAKA (AKA "THE DANGAN YANKEES")

TANAKA: I was able to fight without any worries. We haven't tagged for a long time, but after all there is something that is communicated there (the heart). Even when I was driven into a corner, I knew he would come to help at that time, always. It was said this was going to be a pre-match, but as long as the Dangan Yankees teamed, I wouldn't be defeated, regardless of the pre-match.
SUGIURA: Yeah, I don't feel like losing. 
TANAKA: Yeah, I think they were strong enemies, but I think it is the Dangan Yankees who attack and destroy. We did this today. Next time I need to get that result in a singles. 
SUGIURA: I have heard about beyond that point, and if I don't defend, then I can't do it. That is the promise of a man. Won't it be great when each of us has a belt again, and it's time to fight? 
Q: Sugiura, you confronted Masaaki Mochizuki? 
SUGIURA: Well, I know how intense that guy is. We are close in age. There are things I can understand when we fight, and that is why I don't want to lose. I don't want to lose to that man (Mochizuki) and I don't want to lose to the man next to me (Tanaka). 
Q: Following the N-1, you won the pinfall from Nakajima? 
TANAKA: Believe it or not, since the time of his debut we have fought in both singles and tags. Amongst that, the fact that I have never lost gives me total confidence, and I have a right to say that from what I have shown in the ring. Among the really amazing members, he won (the N-1) and won the belt...that's amazing. Maybe there is a favorable wind blowing on him now, but I am a different matter
Q: What are your thoughts on the GHC Heavyweight Championship? 
TANAKA: The belt has a lot of history, and I think it's a belt that people who I respect have worn. I have a strong desire to engrave my name on it.
Q: Even if you get the belt, is this just a passing point? 
TANAKA: No, this is not a passing point. The current goal is the belt that Katsuhiko Nakajima has. When I take it, what direction do I go? I was talking about going here...this man (Sugiura) has the belt that I had (the ZERO-1 World Heavyweight) is here now. I can't challenge now, it's not possible, BUT, if I take the GHC Heavyweight then various possibilities will open up. I may have said that previously, but reaching (Sugiura) is still a long way off. My goal at the moment is to take the belt from Nakajima. That is all I am concentrating on now.

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI
"Even without a double pre-match, the partner and opponents were too hot, and tag I made was so intense that I forgot about the title match. I haven't given up yet! Because I have been able to review you, Takashi Sugiura, in ten days time...that stronghold, I am going to destroy it. Be prepared."

Comments