(NOAH) "It's all Kashin's fault" - With all ways blocked at home and in the ring, King Tani to get rid of his anger in Yokohama.


12th November 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

KING TANI: Good evening. First of all, even at home lately, my wife ignores me. There is nothing from the company, I feel like I am being treated a little coldly, and Kashin hasn't been made my opponent at all. Well, it is what it is. Life is free to live, I'm a king, and wrestling is funky. Tomorrow in Yokohama I want to show you the strength of The Sugiura Army, Funky Express and the King. 
Q: Have you been wound up by this situation? 
KING TANI: That's right. This has happened because of Kashin saying something uncalled for, and it didn't go down well with my family.
Q: Will you fight with Kashin with that anger in Yokohama? 
KING TANI: Well anyway, I am King. It's only at him. I will never forgive Kashin. That's it.
Q: Have there been any incidents that have been funky recently?
KING TANI: Funky incidents? Well, hey, I can't think of anything as my home isn't functional. I want to get rid of that anger tomorrow.
Q: Are you in communication with your kids? 
KING TANI: I am doing fine with my children
Q: Meanwhile the stress at home is building up?
KING TANI: It's just one of the various things that are building up at home, and because its just collecting tomorrow I really want to get rid of the pent up anger at once. 

Comments