(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: LEC Cleanup! presents NOAH the BEST 2021 (Sunday November 28th, Yoyogi National Stadium Second Gymnasium)

PERROS DE MAL DEL JAPON 
(YO-HEY and Kotaro Suzuki)

KOTARO: It's like this.
YO-HEY: I took the pin today
KOTARO: Because you are in good shape
YO-HEY: I am in good shape, but anyway, I won because of your support. 
KOTARO: Best form
YO-HEY: Well, the two of us got the win in good form, but today there is the title match of Eita and NOSAWA. I would like to support them with all our strength, which is the only thing that I have in mind now. I completely forgot about the match I just mentioned, and I hope the two of them will do their best today. I don't know what they are going to do, but they are going to be interesting. 
KOTARO: It's connected to being in good form, don't you think? 
YO-HEY: Yes, yes, yes 
KOTARO: YO-HEY must raise the standard of this team
YO-HEY:...Oh, yes 


FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone, Akitoshi Saito and King Tany)

YONE: Really good style. I feel like we can clean up everything in the ring, lets turn this momentum on. I think there is a great match in Nagoya with the tag champions. I think if we win there, this...(makes the belt wrapping motion around his waist). How about it? Akki? 
SAITO: Well, this is a tag isn't it? Hey, everyone who laughs when we say funky gets beaten up! (rough)
TANY: Honestly, I feel like the momentum will be kept next in Nagoya.
SAITO: I would like to say just one thing, it doesn't matter which tag the three of use, so get ready three belts. Moreover, we can make a custom-made one that is perfect to go round this belly!
YONE: Wearing an extra belt? In what way? 
TANY: With the momentum as it is, I have the feeling of lets be funky!


NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Atsushi Kotoge, Daisuke Harada and Hajime Ohara)

KOTOGE: Ok. Nice Harada. Okay.
HARADA: I took three in the last Tokyo big match in Yoyogi
KOTOGE: Alright. Nice for sure. Let's go with momentum, from the end of the year to the beginning there are a lot of big events. From here, it will be the Noah regular army junior counterattack.
OHARA: Not just today. There is Numazu, there is Nagoya and there is Korakuen, so lets keep an eye on the upcoming matches. Let's do our best.
HARADA: From here to Nagoya to the next year at The Budokan. (Says while raising his palm to the right) We will go at once with good, good dokan! Let's go!
KOTOGE: Dokan, yeah. Let's go with Dokan! 


STINGER
(Yoshinari Ogawa and HAYATA)

Q: You took the belts from the team of Eita & NOSAWA?
OGAWA: They can't complain right? I was able to comply with the rules well.
Q: After the match, two teams made their challenge? 
OGAWA: I don't think Kotoge is qualified to challenge for the belt in his current state, and I wonder if Kotoge and Harada are no longer a team in relation to the title. As for Kotaro, he's a lackey who seems to be walking behind Eita and NOSAWA. I don't think he's qualified to challenge for the title either. If YO-HEY comes through, bring Eita again. That's it. (To HAYATA) is there anything? 

HAYATA is silent, and the two leave. 

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(YO-HEY & Kotaro)

KOTARO: I don't get it Harada. You are not ripe, you guys are already rotten.
YO-HEY: And how many times more does Kotoge want to lose to me? I didn't think I would beat him in a row. I don't know if it's the Peaches of Youth,  but as far as our opponents go, come at us with 100% juice. Don't challenge us with weak juice. Come at 100%, then it's all good.
KOTARO: Finished as youth. and rotten as peaches. We can't lose. 
YO-HEY: Can't lose

MOMO NO SEISHUN
(Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge)

HARADA: Let's go without stopping. Just now also there was a winning momentum from here, and we will aim more and more for the junior tag. 
KOTOGE: I have no choice but to do this now. If we don't make it now, the Noah Junior's will definitely not be good. We will excite!
HARADA: We are doing it! From here I'm going to go with good, good..Dokan!


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Masato Tanaka, Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh)

TANAKA: Thank you. I won today, so I am going to say this one thing; when I won last time I told Sugiura that I would do a double title match, but this time as I am in a position to challenge, I am going to say what's on my mind. ZERO1 needs the World Heavyweight belt. I didn't want to stay moody as the next challenger hasn't been decided after a few months, and while we don't have a lot of events, the 1st of January has been arranged and so let me challenge Sugiura there. Thank you. Honestly, I know that Noah has an important event, but for us the event on January 1st is an annual one along with the Fire Festival in the year. So, I want to have a happy ending. Let me challenge there. That's what I want to say in front of Noah's wrestlers...
MUTOH: Tanaka, we will back you up as M's
TANAKA: I think that having matches without the belt, can be frustrating for our fans. If the match has not been arranged, then I am giving my name. 
MUTOH: Today, next to me in the tag, I felt Tanaka's enthusiasm. I want you to do your best.
TANAKA: Yes. I will do my best.
MARUFUJI: Thank you


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Coming at that timing, I wonder. Well, it's good. Go Shiozaki, are you a delicious presence after returning? I have to do this don't you know. But I am Noah. Go Shiozaki, I will finish you at the Budokan.

KENOH
"Shit...my dream of the main event at the Nippon Budokan...I lost this. And hey, what is this? Why is that guy who was just lazing about at home emerged? During the time when HE was just hanging around at home, I was sacrificing my body for Noah. Stealing all the glory? Is that why "I am Noah?" is I am Noah? It's not the case that he can say that. Hey, okay you fuckers, I will go to the top someday definitely. For now I am disqualified as the main eventer in the big match, today I am going to start over. 


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: You have returned and challenged for the title, but what is your current injury status?
SHIOZAKI: Do you want to hear of my injured condition? I came to Yoyogi today because it is perfect. I can go anytime. I couldn't remain silent after seeing such a main event match. Ultimately, I am returning to aim at the GHC because "I am Noah".
Q: As you said before, the belt doesn't suit Nakajima, but how did you see today's match? 
SHIOZAKI: The belt belongs around my waist, and the feeling became stronger when I watched the match. 
Q: You challenged for the GHC on a grand stage, but what are your feelings for The Budokan? 
SHIOZAKI: I think we can have that match because it's The Budokan. During the period I was absent, I felt the aura and the significance of the GHC had also increased in the hands of various wrestlers. That's why I have no choice but to go to the Nippon Budokan on New Year's Day, right? 
Q: How did you feel about the reaction of the audience? 
SHIOZAKI: We are still in a situation where all the fans still can't cheer, however, everyone's feelings were something that I felt like a rush in the ring. Next will be the main of the Nippon Budokan on New Year's Day. "I am Noah" will raise Noah even more.

Comments