(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: PREMIUM PRELUDE 2021 - Niigata / Bandaijima Multipurpose Plaza Large Kama (Tuesday 23rd November)


TADASUKE
"One time only pre-match, yeah? The one and only. Isn't it idiotic? A careless win? (rough, does not translate) Hey, it was crazy, wasn't it? Don't forget, I am the number one contender! If a match is made like today, I will end up with good luck!"


YASUTAKA YANO (and PERROS DE MAL DEL JAPON)

YANO: NOSAWA also lost to me today! NOSAWA, the weakest in Pro Wrestling Noah! Don't be afraid, come and make a singles with me! I'll lend you a little wisdom...

*NOSAWA appears and hits Yano with one of the tag belts*

NOSAWA: Hey, don't get above your station! Your comments are a million years too soon!* 

*NOSAWA starts speaking while he cuts off Yano's hair*

NOSAWA (showing off the scissors): Who won today? Ahh? Me, the charismatic hairdresser. What about that? 
KOTARO:...but you have lost too much! It's not like you didn't lose to Yano, twice...
NOSAWA: Eh? There have been two times, there may also be a third!
KOTARO: Hey hey hey (smiles)
NOSAWA: Well okay, I've messed a little too much with Yano. Well, do you want me to get into the main subject? Do you want this belt? What, Senior Ogawa said no-touch rule*. Are you okay with our favorite rules? Okay, Yoyogi will be the no-touch rule. Even if NOSAWA Rongai is weaker than Yano, then the Luchador who made Mexico shake...then the bad NOSAWA Rongai, shall he return? No touch rule, no touch rule. If the GHC Title Management Committee does not approve of the no touch rule, then Eita and I will boycott the title match. Usually it's only in DRAGONGATE that is this trash like belt defended. Rather than that, is my charismatic hairdresser, enough? Take me seriously, if they don't approve it then it will really be a boycott! We won't come to the venue!!

*NOSAWA is using a quote from Ultraman, which Yasutaka Yano loves (as did Mitsuharu Misawa and as does Go Shiozaki)
*Tag rule used in Mexico, which means that tag partners don't have to tag in. All you have to be is outside the ring for your partner to legally be in it. 


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Just one word...will it be took, or will it be taken? Naturally, I will be the one doing the taking."

KENOH
"It hurts! But I'm still fine? I'm gonna do it until I defeat YOU...at the Yoyogi Gymnasium, I WILL defeat YOU. It is not enough! I need YOUR belt to be the last to come to the ring at the main event of the Nippon Budokan on January 1st. Okay!! I'll take YOUR belt in Yoyogi!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA, MASA KITAMIYA, DAIKI INABA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

KIYOMIYA: For the first time in a long time it's an event in Niigata. I am grateful that people came, even in this situation. Support like today, it helps. 
Q: With the timing of the end of the year and the New Year holidays, you were able to beat the senior generation in the main
KIYOMIYA: I didn't get any results in Yokohama, but I think it's good to have that much experience. My feelings haven't changed in that we have to be at the centre and resonate in the world. 
KITAMIYA: Even when losing the belt all you have to do is fight what is coming before you, and fight against the opponent in front of you, the big matches will continue this year and then there will be the New Year at The Budokan. 
INAMURA: It's my first time since coming back to fight with the regular unit*. Certainly, I will do my best from the start so that I can fight to stand in the center.
INABA: I want to move completely at the centre of that motion. 
KIYOMIYA: Today especially I was working on my own thoughts without talking or communication. I want to release more and more developments in the ring, and from here on we will make a "new time".

*The unaffiliated heavyweights, i.e. those who are not in any unit.

Comments