(NOAH) Tadasuke declares "fight with instincts" to defeat HAYATA, "N Innovation", and advance notice of taking the leading role (GHC Junior match signing ceremony)

26th November 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

TADASUKE: I really want a belt immediately. Do you know why? I want to break into the conflict between PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON and STINGER, which is the most exciting in Noah. In the first place, the easiest way to understand is the belt. I will absolutely take it. I mean, why don't you see the champion? What's so funny about talking alone? And what about the belt? At least prepare a mannequin with long hair" 


Q: HAYATA has come to be called the Ultimate Champion, but what is your impression of seeing his defenses? 
TADASUKE: There is no fixed winning pattern. Honestly, I don't know what is coming and I am not thinking of anything. 
Q: So, with intentionally no plan, you will fight on instinct? 
TADASUKE: That's it.
Q: You haven't get attained the GHC Junior as an individual, but what are your thoughts on the belt? 
TADASUKE: I have decided I want it. HAYATA just did his sixth defense. He is strong, but I will take the belt from the strong champion. I'm the strongest, that kind of thing. 
Q: As Kongoh, Nakajima and Kenoh are competing in a double title match, but the juniors haven't yet received the belt. What do you think of this situation? 
TADASUKE: It's crazy as everything is being treated as a bonus, so I want to prove that it is going to happen by taking the belt
Q: Harada and Kotoge have announced that they have created a new brand (N Innovation) for the Noah Juniors. 
TADASUKE: A brand only for juniors? I think it is only of interest to the boring regular army. That's right. I have no choice but to catch the belt and stand in the centre. Somehow, somehow, I have to move. 
Q: What are your thoughts on your old pal, HAYATA? 
TADASUKE: I'm not thinking about it right now. I don't care about old stories. It's now that is important. 

Comments