(NOAH) "A wonderful card for me to check comparison" Yoshiki Inamura return interview


8th November 2021
Noah Official YouTube

Current state of mind for the return battle after being out for three months

"Before I was injured, I was having pretty good cards assembled and had challenged for the tag championship twice. It is a good idea to look back at myself during the period of being absent, and when I return I will steadily start from the beginning again"

"It was difficult during absence"

"This is the first time I have had such a big leg injury, and it was simply hard for me to live. I couldn't walk, and I had to have an operation. The day after surgery, I was thinking of training hard but I was in a lot of pain and I had a rest for a week before resuming. Emotionally, I wanted of course to heal quickly, but I did have the thought that it wouldn't heal easily."

Thoughts on Noah during absence

"Noah moves quickly, doesn't it? From the match when I was absent, the development expanded and the speed of it was very fast. I had a feeling of impatience, but impatience will not cure the injury and an impatient recovery does not mean that good results can be obtained. However, firmly in a good way I put it aside and felt that I should return to the ring when completely healed. "

10th November fight with Manabu Soya

"Firstly, I am happy to be able to fight on the big stage of Korakuen Hall. I think this first match is just right for me to start from the beginning, and the opponent is Soya, who has been fighting in Noah's heavyweight division while I was injured for three and a half months. Therefore, I think a wonderful card has been made to confirm as much as possible as to how different I am now, and how good I am now."

What do you want to show to the fans who have been waiting for your return? 

"I have been absent for three and a half months, and so I think it is impossible for me to just return without any change. I have been practicing hard, and I hope that you will support me by watching me as I start from scratch again."

Vision after returning

"I'm not going to say it's great I have been absent for three and a half months with injury, but I want to start from the beginning and steadily aim for the top. Thank you."

Comments