(NOAH) Yasutaka Yano announces a title challenge...but gets attacked with water

14th November 2021
Yokohama Budokan

NOSAWA: Shit!
KOTARO: Eita, what happened? What about the belt?
EITA: Hey! This is shit
NOSAWA: Is this our defeat?
EITA: Referee, where were you looking? Please resign.
NOSAWA: Who and where isn't important as Eita and I bought the belts back. Hey, what am I saying? We are not going to defend the GHC Junior Tag in Noah. Ogawa, are you going to come to DRAGONGATE? We can't do a GHC Junior Tag defense in Noah's ring. 

YASUTAKA YANO walks up with the GHC Junior Tag Belts

YANO: NOSAWA. NOSAWA who lost to me in Kumamoto, the next challengers are myself and Ogawa, we are teaming up to take on the challenge. Until then I will leave you these belts. Polish them well.

YANO returns the belts, shoving Eita's into his chest.


KOTARO: You've been told and you've been told
NOSAWA: Because of my age...can you tell me again?
YANO: Next...
NOSAWA: No, to what I heard you say before
NOSAWA: NOSAWA who lost to me in Kumamoto, the next...

NOSAWA hits YANO with the belt, and everyone joins in beating him up

NOSAWA: What shall we do with him Eita?
EITA: We have a lot of water left, so lets throw this on him

With KOTARO and YO-HEY joining in, the four of them pour water on YANO


NOSAWA: What did you say, little boy? What did you say? WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME? 
EITA: Stay still
NOSAWA: Don't fuck with me! Yoshinari Ogawa, I will do this, BUT, not with this little boy, okay? If you want to do it, then bring HAYATA. I will pay him back for what happened in Hakata. Ogawa & HAYATA vs Eita & NOSAWA, we will do the GHC Junior Tag challenge. Little boy Yano, who beat me, you want another match? I will do it with you. Next is you and bring your beloved senior, Ogawa. I will do it alone. It's a one on two handicap.


KOTARO: I must say, I like it
NOSAWA: Little boy, please do me the favor of letting me practice with a senior*. Eita, do you want to leave with this? (the belt)
EITA: Hey, clean it up and go home, you (tears off YANO'S t-shirt). Don't wear something like this shit. Mind your manners!** .
NOSAWA: Mind your manners, and let me practice with you. 


*Original sumo phrase was "please lend me your chest", which would be roughly translated into English as a senior practicing with a junior.
**Eita's phrase (original "Not a face") is a sumo one which means that someone is overstepping their station or doing something that isn't appropriate for his status or position, is is usually used for a senior telling off a junior for rudeness. It does not translate well into English.

Comments