(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: MAN CRUSH 2021 (Saturday December 25th, Yokohama Radiant Halls)


SEIKI YOSHIOKA
"Its been the three count in a row from Haoh and Aleja, who I will fight at The Nippon Budokan on New Year's Day...watch"


SHUHEI TANIGUCHI
"I know the X in the negotiations. The man who made my dark history. I know. I will make him Funky too"


KENOH
"Did you see it!? Kiyomiya, YOU have no idea WHAT you are trying to do! Everything was in my control. Hey, Kiyomiya! January 1st, New Year's Day...no, I ran a little too far ahead, it's not New Year's Day?* New Year's Day. New Year's Day at the Nippon Budokan, it will be in my control again. Kaito Kiyomiya, January 1st, get ready!"

*I think Kenoh half remembered and then forgot the final pre match is on the 27th at the Sugiura Army produce. 


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON (YO-HEY & KOTARO SUZUKI)

KOTARO: As I imagined, they get stuck in a pattern. YO-HEY'S raising the standard has raised the bar for Perros, and that will also raise the level of the Noah Juniors. 
YO-HEY: Originally there was only a slight burn (with Kotaro), but we have teamed up, and did you understand by watching the match today the perfect link between Kotaro and I? There will be more, so get ready. 
KOTARO: Ogawa and HAYATA will have a singles match on the 1st, and I don't know what will happen...I can't imagine one of them winning and making a reconciliation. I don't think they will be able to have a championship match smoothly, but it doesn't matter, we will just pull it from them. As YO-HEY said, let's get a New Year's present. 
YO-HEY: Ok. For fun, what are you going to use it for?
KOTARO: This is the end of the disposal of the peaches
YO-HEY: Clean it up

Comments