(NOAH): POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: THE WARROAD 2021 in NAGOYA (Aichi/Nagoya Congress Center Event Hall, Sunday December 5th)

DAISUKE HARADA

"I won the pre match and got good momentum, but even with the number one contenders match ahead, we, the Noah Junior Regulars, are slow compared to the others. I know very well it's a completely late start, but it's okay. I will climb up from here, and lead the Noah Juniors. It wouldn't be interesting, if I didn't lead the Noah Juniors, would it? I will show you "beyond" the Noah Juniors. I will be the ace of the Noah Juniors, so please look forward to Daisuke Harada and the "N Innovation" in the future."

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai and Kotaro Suzuki)

NOSAWA: It was humiliating in Yoyogi, and I really thought I would quit being a pro wrestler after losing like that. Humiliating. 
KOTARO: Well certainly, that's not good
NOSAWA: I don't need it in all the pro wrestling world. Shit. With such a humiliating defeat, well, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
KOTARO: Okay. I get it.
NOSAWA: It seems you go next
KOTARO: As before, it's Peaches*
NOSAWA: That story is good? Next is New Year's Day. Wasn't that an interesting announcement before our match? Ultimate Dragon? Principal Ultimo Dragon? Hey, I have fought Ultimo Dragon in various countries worldwide, and in a sense he's been my overseas teacher, but I didn't think I would fight him until I came to Noah. My Mahistral is more real than his Mahistral, and Kotaro's Mahistral. It's going to be interesting on New Year's Day, isn't it? Who will take the win from Ultimo Dragon with the Mahistral? 
KOTARO: Oh, it's okay. Because I've pinned him before. 
NOSAWA: Oh, really? Personally, I'm really happy about the Budokan. You can fight Ultimo Dragon. Well, I still can't quit when I think I can beat him up at The Budokan.
KOTARO: Why of course
NOSAWA: The Lucha blood is gradually coming back. Who is next? Ultimo Dragon. I'll do it. I am looking forward to The Budokan. What if we go to the DRAGONGATE venue to say hello? 
KOTARO: I like it. I like it. 
NOSAWA: Prepare the guarantee and transportation expenses, while you talk about the juniors. 
KOTARO: He said something like "Dogsbody"*, but a "Dogsbody" is okay. But, isn't that "Dogsbody" getting really intense? Who decided that a "Dogsbody" was weak? I'll break that concept, and that is why I'm going to collect your neck*. But before that there are the peaches. Hey guys, there is a little misunderstanding. They say "ripe peaches", but they are not ripe anymore. I'm passing by, your rotten. I will crush you and truly mess you up.

*Daisuke Harada and Atsushi Kotoge (Momo No Seishun)
*Yoshinari Ogawa
*Samurai analogy



KAZUSHI SAKURABA

Q: Ohara was your student 20 years ago
SAKURABA: I remember the stretch in Mexico so much...I said I remembered it well, but I thought he was amazing. What the hell? He's still in progress!
Q: There was also the Brazilian vs Mexican scene
SAKURABA: Oh (laughs) By all means! It's all good. Half way wrestling was included. The second* was saying "2 points" because of the rolling and the reversals (laughs) It was was fun. It was fun in a great way.
Q: A three man match with KENTA has also been arranged for the Budokan
SAKURABA: Has the card been announced yet? I will do my best for the time being in the several matches before that, one by one. It can't help to think about too much, and I will do my best for the time being. 

HAJIME OHARA
"When I first fought a singles with Sakuraba, I felt like I was able to fight today compared to when I was a Junior High School student twenty years ago (laughs), but I still can't catch up. But, conversely I think I could have created a key scene cultivated in my career and was able to drive Kazushi Sakuraba quite a bit. The path I took was not wrong. Taking this match with Sakuraba as an opportunity, I will become the best joint technique user in Noah, no the best joint technique user in the world, and I crack open the top of Noah with this key and climb up. Sakuraba, thank you for your guidance again. That's why today is also Mui Bien!"

*Atsushi Kotoge


TAKASHI SUGIURA

SUGIURA: The card was announced for New Year's Day. (with KENTA) Do you want to fight, teaming up? Well, that's why I originally teamed with him in NO MERCY. What kind of things will be born when Saku enters? As well as the card for The Budokan being decided, and I received a request from the "Black Lover"* (Masato Tanaka) on New Year's Day. In order to respond, lets go and meet that double header at the New Year. ZERO1 is from 11.30 at Korakuen. I will go as The Budokan is near, and from New Year's Day go from ZERO1 with a belt. 
Q: A match with Funaki has also been arranged.
SUGIURA: It's a card I am looking forward to. What kind of match will it be? I can't imagine the fight with Funaki.
Q: By the way, are you checking KENTA'S recent movements? 
SUGIURA: What is he doing? BULLET CLUB? Who is there? 
Q: Jay White, Taiji Ishimori and also Jado and Gedo
SUGIURA: Eh? There's Jado? That guy? Captain Noah, right? The former Captain Noah? Ishimori also too it seems, BULLET CLUB is a team that is formed by guys who used to be in Noah.
Q:...It's not a team to that effect, they are a team with an eye on the world...
SUGIURA: Is that so? It's no good with Jado.
Q: Are you worried about a bad influence?
SUGIURA: It's scary because Jado is dangerous. If he has been influenced by that...even just a little...isn't he polluted? Does he have the brilliance of the old days in Noah? Isn't it polluting to team up with Jado? What kind of position will be come to Noah in? 
Q: I don't know anything yet
SUGIURA: Well, I am looking forward to it. I am looking forward to tagging. But, he won't bring Jado, right? Jado is no good.

*Sugi teasing Masato Tanaka about his tan by likening him to a box of chocolate brand.  


STINGER
(HAYATA and Yoshinari Ogawa)

HAYATA is standing in the comment booth. OGAWA walks in.

OGAWA: HAYATA, congratulations
*OGAWA asks for a handshake, and then attacks HAYATA and puts him in a camel clutch type armlock before leaving*
HAYATA: Next...Ogawa...


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Keiji Mutoh, Naomichi Marufuji, Masato Tanaka, Masaaki Mochizuki and Jurina Matsui)

MUTOH (to Jurina): I didn't want to do it with them (Tanaka and Mochizuki) (laughs) I don't want to do it, but I can't not do it when it comes to this.
TANAKA: I thought you would say, "I don't want to face my friends" (laughs) and then walk off without turning round
MOCHIZUKI: Now, there is something embarrassing
TANAKA: There have been many opportunities to team up with Mochizuki, and it is my goal to have a belt together
MUTOH: But, the two of us did a good job today. However, what we care the most about is, which side do you think Jurina Matsui will be on if we do a title match? 
JURINA: Eh? (laughs)
TANAKA: I was "Masahiro Tanaka"* once, so it has to be this side...
MARUFUJI: No way to decide until the title match
MOCHIZUKI: You are a witness to this match
JURINA: I heard the applause of the people at the venue
MUTOH: I didn't know which way I should turn, so I went to find it out from the customers
JURINA: I think the same teams fighting, conveys the goodness between them
MUTOH: Like SKE*? They are all rivals, right?
JURINA: That's right, everyone is fighting when it comes to the general election*
MARUFUJI: Let's work together one time
MUTOH: If we have a good match, we can increase the number of the M's alliance fans together
JURINA: That's right! And someday, I want to do an M's alliance produce!
MARUFUJI: And at that time, Jurina-chan can also get in the ring
JURINA: I'll think about it.

*Baseball player, who Tanaka's name "Masato" was mispronounced as by Keiji Mutoh
*Idol group
*SKE general election is a vote by fans on who becomes a "selected member". Winners go on to do promotional activities, sing on albums etc. Only 12 girls can ever be chosen, and yes, Jurina was one.


KAITO KIYOMIYA & GO SHIOZAKI

KIYOMIYA: Like I said in the ring, I'm going for the GHC National belt at the Nippon Budokan on New Years Day!
Q: Was there anything inspired you in Shiozaki's fight?
SHIOZAKI: I'm trying to carve out my way with this guy. Kiyomiya will challenge for the National. Will it happen on New Year's Day? It will also be victory or defeat with Kiyomiya. I have to show the fight between the two GHC, and so it has made the situation even more difficult, but I can't talk about it unless I take it. Kiyomiya will capture the belt, and so will I; otherwise 2022 will not get off to a good start. 
Q: After your absence, how was actually trying to go into action? 
SHIOZAKI: Noah is amazing. Wrestling is amazing. I was doing things like this for nine months...however, it has been nine months and even though it has been severe and painful, I'm glad that with the heat that comes from the bottom of my heart, I was able to recover. 
Q: What came from Katsuhiko Nakajima?
SHIOZAKI: Today I fought Katsuhiko Nakajima in a pre-match. The GHC he has may still be ahead of me, but I will take Katsuhiko Nakajima's GHC Heavyweight belt at the Nippon Budokan on New Year's Dat. I can't shake that feeling, I can't. I will take it. 
Q: Will you fight like the Budokan in the pre-matches?
SHIOZAKI: That's how you should fight every time. Each time there is a fight, I get close to the GHC Heavyweight. I think that's what it means to fight Katsuhiko Nakajima with the current GHC Heavyweight Championship. The more I fight, the closer I get to the GHC. 

KENOH
"First from next year, I am to take this? Nippon Budokan event, this belt challenge? HEY! Are you fucking with me? KIYOMIYA!! I'll do it. Damn YOU, I'm going to break your face! Okay! Get ready, asshole!"

Comments