(NOAH) Shiozaki declares, "If I lose, a seal on "I AM NOAH", a unexpected reverse proposal of an AXIZ reunion...Nakajima announces "exciting trick" - GHC Heavyweight signing ceremony.


28th December 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

SHIOZAKI: On New Year's Day 2022, I will fight a GHC Heavyweight title match at the Nippon Budokan. When thinking hard about what this means, I would like to make a good start in 2022 for myself and for Noah. I will be sure to wind the GHC. 
NAKAJIMA: What are you enthusiastic about? I'm not. After all, it's natural for me to win. Returning...no. Expressing a challenge before returning? It's strange. Well, I will answer it. The value of the GHC, I think has risen many times, tens, hundreds of times higher when you were absent. So I'm not enthusiastic as it's natural to win. In 2022, I will win at the Nippon Budokan and elevate Noah further from New Year's Day. 
Q: Nakajima said, "If you lose, don't call yourself, I AM NOAH"
SHIOZAKI: I AM NOAH. I said "I AM NOAH" as my way of life, but as Katsuhiko Nakajima said, I will put a seal on it if I lose. However, at New Year's Day at the Nippon Budokan, if I win I have one condition for Katsuhiko Nakajima. If I win, then AXIS reunites. How about it? 
NAKAJIMA: It's natural for me to win, so that's nothing. 
Q: Why do you want to reunite AXIZ? 
SHIOZAKI: Do you find there is an appeal in Katsuhiko Nakajima currently? While I was absent, I didn't really look up any information, but when it came in I didn't find Katsuhiko Nakajima appealing when I saw the progress and contents of the match. He was many tens of times more appealing when he was in AXIZ. I want to have the Katsuhiko Nakajima of AXIZ instead of the Katsuhiko Nakajima of Kongoh, fight for Noah. 
Q: What do you think on hearing that remark? 
NAKAJIMA: Hmmm...well, it's old. All the time clinging to an irrelevant past memory, like ugly words. He probably doesn't understand the current Noah, and even now, he doesn't understand. He will understand it at the Nippon Budokan. Also..in 2022, Noah will start from New Year's Day at the Nippon Budokan, and I am thinking of an "exciting trick", and if it feels good then maybe you can see it at the Nippon Budokan

Comments