(NOAH) To Kenoh's verbal attack, Kiyomiya answers "erase the presence". GHC National Championship signing ceremony


Pro Wrestling DX
28th December 2021

KIYOMIYA: Thank you for joining us today. Looking back on this year, I think it has been a year of an irreplaceable experience. I think it's frustrating that I couldn't stand in the centre of Noah. I have fought Kenoh many times, but I will win the GHC National belt in the toughest battle that I have ever had. On New Year's Day at the Nippon Budokan, I will continue Noah in my time. 
KENOH: Speaking of January 1st, do you want to have a good dream? You can see the most auspicious first dream at the Nippon Budokan. On January 1st 2022, I'll show you fuckers the most auspicious first dream in Japan. I'll meet all you fuckers at the Nippon Budokan in Kitanomaru Park, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo on January 1st. 
Q: You have fought in many key scenes in the past, and it seems that this time you are both emotional. How is your state of mind different from past matches? 
KENOH: I have fought with Kiyomiya in singles many times in the past, and out of all of those I think the strongest was the GHC Heavyweight Championship with me when he returned. At that time, his eyes were savage. If you were to compare him to an animal, he looked like a wild lion. But, look at his eyes now. There is no force in them. Do you know why? He was fed bait by the company, and was given what to wear. You can't do it on your own if you are given everything. For the six months that he was abroad, he was on his own, trying to grow stronger by himself, to go further by himself, but now everything is prepared by the company. That is how dead his eyes look. He can't even focus. So, no matter how many times he tries, the result is always going to be the same. I'll beat this guy on January 1st and I'll show you a good dream. 
KIYOMIYA: As Kenoh said, we've done this many times. I've been here many times like now, and time after time, suffered humiliation. But I couldn't say anything to repay it before. Well, I really think I wasn't there*. But now it's different. I can say with confidence, that I am not the one that Kenoh knows. At the Nippon Budokan, next year in Noah, I an confident that even if I have to erase the presence of Kenoh's group, even Noah, I will take the GHC National (rough). 
Q: Kenoh, do you have any objections? 
KENOH: In retrospect, I wonder if he's grown up a little
Q: The other day, the match between Tenshin Nasukawa and Takeru Segawa was decided, and you both reacted on SNS. Kiyomiya, what stimulation did you have? 
KIYOMIYA: Well, if you really look around the world, I think that the industry that is at the forefront is of people of the same generation is getting bigger and bigger as a company. I am sorry to tell another story while my opponent, Kenoh is here, but it's insanely inspiring for my generation. But I am confident that pro wrestling is as attractive as any industry, so I thought I would transmit that. I think that is the Nippon Budokan.
Q: I think you are confident you can't lose, but for that reason, what kind of appearance will we see at the Nippon Budokan next year? 
KIYOMIYA: I'm going to clear a path in the world of pro wrestling where wrestlers who are active in their twenties who are hard to find.

*This brings to mind an interview in about 2018/2019 when Kaito Kiyomiya stopped calling Kenoh "Kenoh-san" once or twice in an interview, when asked why he had stopped, he said he was the champion and didn't have to. Then he went back to calling him "Kenoh-san".   
*Japanese kickboxers, Kiyomiya made friends with Takeru Segawa, prompting Kenoh to support Tenshin Nasukawa

Comments