(NOAH) YO-HEY swears explosion and breakthrough, Kotaro "Become the star dogsbody" - GHC Junior Tag Team signing ceremony


28th December 2021
Pro Wrestling DX

KOTARO: The two tag champions will collide on New Year's Day in a single. I can't say much at the moment because of the situation after the result, but when I think about what I can do in this situation, it is to take the Noah Juniors one step further. I think the explosion of my partner, YO-HEY, is indispensable for that and I wish I could be that detonator. 
YO-HEY: Yes, hello. Well, I agree. I don't know if it was Momo No Seishun who were the other team in Yokohama before, but I am here now because I won with Kotaro. Once again, it's our way as a team. I think Kotaro made it our way in the match while becoming a shield for the fighting style and increase the degree of perfection...I don't know if it's a traffic jam, but neither of them came...I want to fight them who haven't come, I think like that". 
Q: It's been a while since you have teamed up, but Kotaro how do you feel about teamwork with YO-HEY? 
KOTARO: I have heard a lot about what can be done before matches, but it works just as imagined. When it is easy to say, and easy to do, it's easy to lead. 
Q: Kotaro said that your explosion is essential for the Noah Juniors to go to the next level. 
YO-HEY: Honestly, I am happy. Before we teamed up for real, I was able to fight with Kotaro in various situations and important situations, but in the first place I have felt the difference in me the most. I want to exceed that, but...do I have to exceed? I think it's good for me to work with people who have gone beyond exceeding, it will be a great experience value, and it will be one level up. One or two or three? I don't know. I think it will be essential to raise the level even more. I think this is a good opportunity. 
Q: What are your impressions about the team of Ogawa & HAYATA? 
YO-HEY: Well...what? I don't know what I think. I've known HAYATA for a long time, but I wonder if it is the case that Yoshinari Ogawa doesn't know what HAYATA thinks anymore. I think he's that kind of partner.
Q: There is a move towards a single with Ogawa, and you have been arguing with each other the second half of the year with his making a comment saying "These days he looks like Perros's dogbody". What do you want to say to Ogawa? 
KOTARO: If I am a dogsbody, then that's fine. Isn't that because there has never been such a strong dogsbody? I want to become the star dogsbody!

Comments