(NOAH) 12TH June Saitama Super Arena to hold "CyberFight Festival 2022" for the second consecutive year. President Takagi "I want to show you the best"


11th January 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

PRESIDENT TAKAGI: When the festival was held last year, it was originally meant to be somewhere to convey the charm of various artists and talents. In that sense, I think the last CyberFight Festival was an event where the appeal of the four promotions currently run by CyberFight came to the fore. The reaction was amazing and on WRESTLEUNIVERSE, I was allowed to do an exclusive distribution. Because there was the rest reaction ever, I thought that it should be held to convey the appeal of pro wrestling to the world and the appeal that we have, so we decided to hold this event. 

VICE PRESIDENT MARUFUJI: This is Pro Wrestling Noah's Marufuji. At last year's festival, while showing the ways of each promotion, there was also an ideological struggle and I think it became an event very suitable for a festival. I am wondering if there will be some kind of interaction and many of things, but on the contrary I think that this year will be the year that each promotion has added power. At the next festival in 2022, I think we will show further growth in that part. As a group, each promotion will increase the excitement, and I hope everyone can look forward to it. 

VICE PRESIDENT AKITO: The CyberFight Festival is not something that ends in one go, but will happen every June every year, and even among pro wrestling fans there will be a CyberFight Festival every June. I think it would be great if we could make this festival each year, so that everyone will be aware of it. Another thing I felt last year was that while each company was integrated into CyberFight, but aside from that each group was independent as they had their own thoughts. But after last years CyberFight Festival, they care about each other in a good way. I think we can make this years CyberFight Festival even better, partly because we are looking around. I think it will be better than last year. Last year, there were many matches, a rivalry, a title match, and many other great matches offered. I think there were, however, things that we still couldn't do, so I would like to challenge what I couldn't do last year. 

REPRESENTATIVE KODA: This year too, TJPW will participate in CyberFight Festival. At the press conference held at CyberFight Festival last year, I wanted the fans of Noah, DDT and Ganbare ☆ Pro-wrestling to discover the Tokyo Joshi. I told the fans of Tokyo Joshi Pro that I wanted to show them where Tokyo Joshi Pro would win at the Saitama Super Arena. In fact, I think the wrestlers left a brilliant impression. After that, at the new CyberFight Festival I would like to invite new fans to visit us, and for fans of Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling, I think I was able to show you the winning place. However, there was a bit of a stumbling block to last years victory, and that's because Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling was not well known. There are good wrestlers, there are great matches, I think that was a part people were surprised to see. I don't think the situation is the same this year. I think that Noah, DDT and the Ganbare ☆ Pro-wrestling wrestlers will have matches knowing more that Tokyo Joshi Pro will not be underestimated, and that fans will will watch Tokyo Joshi Pro matches with great expectations. Wrestlers and fans from other promotions, is this CyberFight Festival versus CyberFight Festival? With that thought I Tokyo Joshi Pro to fight and aim for a big victory this year as well. CyberFight Festival, bring it on!

OHKA: I am Ken Ohka, the representative of Ganbare ☆ Pro Wrestling. At last year's CyberFight Festival, I think that Ganbare ☆ Pro Wrestling could have left a mark. That's just it! We're not happy with this! We won't lose to Tokyo Joshi Pro, Noah, DDT or ant other groups, we will have a hot, intense and soulful battle! We will show it at Cyberfight Festival! There are many festivals in Japan, right? Fuji Rock Festival, Danjiri Festival, Gion Festival, etc. Is it the equivalent to that kind of festival? No! I want to do more festivals! The representatives of each promotion here, the wrestlers and the CyberFight staff, it is not just you! You guys watching! Everyone makes a festival! We think about a lot of exciting things and do CyberFight Festivals! That's why! Everyone get excited! Let's make this the best festival in Japan, no, the best in the world. The best in the universe! Please get ready!

Q: What kind of event do you want to have based on last year's reflection points? 
TAKAGI: At this stage, regarding details there are some places that haven't been filled yet. I think each promotion has it's own developments, and so we are looking at each of those things. To be honest, I didn't really reflect on the last time, and I think I was able to convey the characteristics of each promotion in a good way. This year, I want to spread it to the world and all over the world, so I am thinking of expanding overseas. I want to send more and more out. 
Q: Last year the KO-D Indiscriminate and the GHC Heavyweight matches were held, are you thinking of holding title matches this time as well? 
TAKAGI: We are currently considering including that. Is there a good title match? Or is there something that conveys the appeal of each promotion? I think from now on it is the own way of each promotion, so I would like to work on that while filling different things, but I want to show you the best. 
Q: The number of big matches is increasing across the whole Cyber group. What is the overall response? 
TAKAGI: In this situation it's quite a good response, and I am getting a feel for it. Especially WRESTLEUNIVERSE. The spread of WRESTLEUNIVERSE is progressing faster than I imagined. What is good for us is called WRESTLEUNIVERSE, and there is no change in my desire to convey it through this media. I want to do it without losing focus. 
Q: The content is yet to come, but it seems that fans will certainly ask for interleague and competitive matches? 
TAKAGI: That's right. There are some parts that I just can't say from here, but of course we won't disappoint, and I think that each promotion will show you the best. I think with various exchanges something may be born, and so as will be understood, I would like to think about such things to be included. 
Q: Representative Koda, you told us earlier that "CyberFight Festival, bring it on!" What is your intention? 
KODA: Like I said, on the contrary last year I think there was something that surprised me because it was not known. There are these kind of wrestlers, and they have these kind of matches. They are different, and I think that after understanding the wrestlers and the fans of other promotions, I think they will come and see Tokyo Joshi Pro. Looking away from that, I want to get rid of that pressure and win a big victory in that sense. 

Comments