(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: ABEMA presents NOAH "THE NEW YEAR" 2022 (1st January 2022, Nippon Budokan)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(Mohammed Yone, Akitoshi Saito, King Tany and Masao Inoue)

YONE: Funky New Year! 2022 is a funky year, a new year! We will be reborn and aim for the belt. How about it Akki? 
SAITO: Naturally. Everyone should be happy, right? Funky is better then. Live funky. 
TANY: I made a good start in the first shot of 2022. This year, I'm feeling let's do funky! 

The four of them pull their pose

SAITO: Because we are a team, let's make a belt that can be worn by the four of us. It's a four person system. 
YONE: Perhaps it's a feeling of turning around. Let's turn it around guys (rough, does not translate). 


THE ULTIMO ARMY
(Ultimo Dragon, Hajime Ohara, Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge)

OHARA: At the important Nippon Budokan event, I was able to reunite with my teacher, the principal, and beat my nemesis, Perros. I have the feeling that this year will be a year of Mui Bien. 
KOTOGE: Superstars are different. It was a good stimulus. I feel like you showed by example how we should fight Perros. Next time, let's do that with our own efforts, we will show the strength of the Noah Juniors!
HARADA: Ultimo Dragon, there were many things that could be taken in and motivated when viewed up close. In 2022 myself, Ohara, Harada, Kotoge and Miyawaki. The four of us...

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON walk in 

NOSAWA: Hey, you! Thanks to Ultimo Dragon, you won and can talk in a good tune. You are paper cups. Like I said in the ring, you are just mask and hair. I do it with Noah, but you can't win without the help of somebody else. What rubbish. You are even less than rubbish. A unit cup? Please entertain me. 
HARADA: I will do it
NOSAWA: DRAGONGATE, Ultimo Dragon, don't run away. I will always do a mask vs hair. 

PERROS leave

HARADA: In 2022 we will show you our power, the power of the Noah Juniors, we will do it with a bang. We will dominate the N-Innovation, U-CUP, and prove that we are Noah Juniors.
OHARA: Please
ULTIMO: I was suddenly called, but it's strange that Ohara was in my corner. 
OHARA: That's right
ULTIMO: We have always been competing against each other, so it has been reassuring and encouraging to team like this. These two wrestlers are young and agile, and I envy them their age. Like in DRAGONGATE, I said it is inspiring to be able to fight against young wrestlers like this, it's a refreshing feeling. I'm very happy that 2022 started like this. Thank you.

KENDO KASHIN, KAZUYUKI FUJIYA & SHINYA AOKI*

KASHIN: What happened? Where is Hotta?*
AOKI: Hotta isn't on board yet, are you? 
KASHIN: Wait, wait, wait. Not on board, not on board. Today I was stopped when I wanted to have a second. 
AOKI: Where you told no?
KASHIN: As we are involved in a power struggle within CyberAgent, we can't lose. Why? Why can't we lose? 
AOKI: We are a family 
KASHIN: Yes. We are a family. Hey! Fujita-san?
FUJITA: Family? Family! Yes, a family. 
KASHIN: Challenge today's GHC winner?
FUJITA: That's all. 
KASHIN: Thank you. 

*Old friends of Kendo Kashin who share his MMA background, and have ties to DDT. Hotta seems to be Kashin's love interest!


M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Keiji Mutoh, Masaaki Mochizuki and Masato Tanaka)

MUTOH: Thank you
MARUFUJI: Thank you
MUTOH: I got a good New Year's gift with Mochizuki in particular and so in a sense I was able to beat two people in such good condition. I feel really confident, thank you Tanaka and Mochizuki!

*Tanaka and Mochizuki join*

MUTOH: I got a good New Year's gift from you, being able to beat you today gave me a lot of confidence. The New Year has started well, and I got good support from these guys. Let's do our best in the next match. 
MARUFUJI: So too Mochizuki really today, and Tanaka came from a title match with Takashi Sugiura at noon...
MUTOH: It didn't look that way
TANAKA: Well, I do regret that I couldn't take both*. 
MUTOH: Practice your strategy. Destroy and break foot for foot or arm for arm
MOCHIZUKI: Tanaka, you have come back almost unscathed
MUTOH: Your condition is better than mine
MARUFUJI: No, everyone is in good condition
MOCHIZUKI: That's why I had to do my best, but I wanted to take back from Korakuen
MARUFUJI: No, you were moving sharply. You will always awaken to have a match. 
MOCHIZUKI: The first ground* erased about 40% from 100% of stamina. I couldn't move anymore. However, because I was able to do this on New Year's Day at the Budokan, I was able to take steps again this year, and so I want to reach the point where I can take the belt next time. 
MUTOH: Well, at the first ground*, Aaron Wolf* was watching and his gaze is worrying, he has a lot of power...
MOCHIZUKI: Oh! That's why...
MUTOH: I thought I had to show the good points as I have a background in Judo
MOCHIZUKI: Usually I recover, but I couldn't move at all today
MUTOH: Because Wolf's eyes were shining
MOCHIZUKI: I wish they were. It can't be helped.
MUTOH: I will do my best
MARUFUJI: Thank you again for this year.

*Tanaka had a title match with Takashi Sugiura at ZERO1 for the ZERO1 World Heavyweight, at then a match at Noah for the GHC Heavyweight Tag Titles 
*First mat wrestling
*Aaron Wolf is a judoka who was on commentary


THE SUGIURA ARMY
(Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba & KENTA)

KENTA: What's today, early New Year January 1st
SUGIURA: What Inamura did was like you used to do (laughs)
KENTA: I wonder if I was so cocky? 
SUGIURA: No, no. I think you did it quite a bit to Jun Akiyama and Takayama. I think he's just doing the same thing now. It can't be helped.
KENTA: You came this way too? 
SUGIURA: I did
KENTA: That's why I feel a little nostalgic...
SUGIURA:  Anything but
KENTA: That is why I am going on the 8th January
SUGIURA: Fighting is going to be a little different on January 8th, but is there anything else? 
Q: How was the reaction of Noah's fans? 
KENTA: I don't know. I don't know at all. Truly I don't know...but I miss the towels. Some people still held up a nostalgic towel that they bought of mine. I'm happy with that.
Q: You have been with New Japan at The Budokan, but does it feel different with Noah? 

*Takashi Sugiura sees Kiyomiya on the monitor*

SUGIURA: Kimono, Kimono
KENTA: I'm talking now. Kimono? 
SUGIURA: Would you like to see Kaito Kiyomiya's young man kimono? 
KENTA: No, the screen is different now.
SUGIURA: I will tell you when it comes up
KENTA: What was it? 
Q: What is the different between New Japan at The Budokan and Noah at the Budokan? 
KENTA: Identical. The Budokan is The Budokan. 
Q: What about your future participation? 
KENTA: How about that? There might be, but there might not be. Isn't that kind of good? 
SUGIURA: KIMONO! KIMONO!
KENTA: Let's see
SUGIURA: Oh, not yet
KENTA: When it comes back, say when it is likely to be there. Well, I don't know what the future holds. I may come back if necessary, or I may not. 
SUGIURA: Look, it's the end. I want to say that I always do...
KENTA: I can't say that. The more you say that, the more hurdles go up...
SUGIURA: Going to crush New Japan
KENTA: You haven't said it all, it's not that hard. Do that instead. 
SUGIURA: So, what I want to say is that on January 8th, the three of us will go to New Japan!
KENTA: It's settled
SAKURABA: Oh!
SUGIURA: That's good Sakuraba.

MASA KITAMIYA, DAIKI INABA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

KITAMIYA: Bastard, it's done well but it's not the end (rough). And why has this person who has left Noah returned? The people who remained, we clenched our teeth and risked our bodies. Don't forget that, asshole!
INAMURA: I don't want it to end like this. I'm still getting stronger, and I will prove to you that we must be here. 
INABA: I haven't touched this history yet, but it starts from here and I will get more and more involved. 
KITAMIYA: Don't forget asshole, we can't be beaten by wrestling.


KENOH
"Well, pretty good. Hey, Kiyomiya! Wasn't that completely different? Last year, the year before he did various things, and he's come to have a good soul. Well, that's fine for Kiyomiya, but hey, I defended my belt. It didn't come true for me to be the last to enter at the main of the Nippon Budokan, but hasn't it has been decided that two more Nippon Budokan event will be held? There are still more chances? That is why I defended today. I will keep this belt for a long time, and I will get the GHC Heavyweight belt. AND! In July or next January, I will be the last to enter the main event at the Nippon Budokan.


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Like I said in the ring, I'm back again. New Year's Day 2022, Noah will rise again from today. I will raise it. And Go Shiozaki...as promised, DON'T say "I AM NOAH". Please spend the rest of your life as it is, out of date (laughs). Also, like Kenoh said about the 8th January Yokohama Arena. I had a press conference, but is there any merit? It's bad to look down on various things, but it's a merit because we are going, right? How is it truly? Hey, is The Dome filled? Is the 4th and the 5th January Dome filled? What? What about that? What about the media, do you guys know? It seems there is still surplus. And what? The 1st and 5th Domes have surplus, but the Yokohama Arena is sold out, isn't it? Why? Hey, why is it sold out? Only the Yokohama Arena. Is it because Noah are coming? You can't ride that trend forever. Well, their champion said various things at the press conference, but there are is no content. It's a long story, and I have won once. No. Twice. Takagi Shingo, I'm not interested in you. I have no business with you. But...Tetsuya Naito, who is also a member*, I have never beaten him. Takagi Shingo, I am more interested in someone other than you. By the way, next...well, we will continue to Korakuen, but I am looking forward to the 8th January New Japan...and New Japan fans...I will destroy it"

*Of Los Ingobernables de Japón 

Comments