(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: BUMPER CROP 2022 in SENDAI (Sunday January 16th, Sendai Sunplaza Hall)


ATSUSHI KOTOGE & HAJIME OHARA

KOTOGE: Okay!
OHARA: Thank you
KOTOGE: That was awesome
OHARA: Really crisis started from the 1st January at The Budokan. We fought at the Yokohama Arena on the 8th January, and now we are in a crisis again. But, if we Noah, are united to overcome this, we will become even more brilliant and stronger.
KOTOGE: That's right.
OHARA: Now is the time to do our best, truly. 
KOTOGE: That's right. Well, regarding the junior tag championship, it can't be helped this current time. Let's do it again when the champion is in perfect condition. Yes, so there is no problem. 
OHARA: Thank you. Thank you. 


HAOH & DAISUKE HARADA

HAOH: Like I said in the ring, I want to go higher! Together with Harada and the others, I want to change the environment. There is something in Kongoh which isn't like that to just change the environment and aim higher (rough). I don't want to hinder your success anymore.
HARADA: He is ready for this. He is ready to throw himself into a new environment even by quitting Kongoh where he has been a long time. What I saw. I am convinced. Haoh will make the Noah Junior's even bigger. We will not lose to the heavyweights, and not to other juniors, and we will make the Noah Junior's even bigger. From now on, Haoh will join us as a new member. 

NIOH
"What? That's just what he did. In the first place, there was no belief in Kongoh. It's okay. I won't forgive him. I will never forgive him. Just regret, that's all. Okay, it's no fuss, it's become a good trigger for The Kongoh Junior's Tadasuke, Nioh and Aleja"


The M's alliance 
(Naomichi Marufuji and Keiji Mutoh)

MUTOH: Just barely
MARUFUJI: It was tough
MUTOH: Actually, yesterday, I couldn't sleep much at night. I came today a little sleep deprived as my cell phone kept buzzing. I am worried about this area because of the Tsunami, and Corona is sufficient enough. However, if you are chased to where you can't escape, then the more fired up I become. I was pretty much cornered in the match today, but I am glad that I was able to reverse it because there was a faint flame left. Thank you Marufuji. 
Q: Seiya struck quite violently? 
MUTOH: It seems that Seiya was burning a lot while I wasn't there. 
MARUFUJI: I don't understand why he came to Noah
MUTOH: I wish he could have burned after my match, but he burned before. I felt like he was fired up against me. 
MARUFUJI: Didn't you burn up in the previous promotions? 
MUTOH: It's just that Seiya, from All Japan to WRESTLE-1, and now he's been with me all the way to Noah, perhaps he's a close friend in wrestling. Among them, he is a good person. So good, but he couldn't explode a little until now. I was afraid that there might not be an explosion today because he burned. 
MARUFUJI: The second half was fun
MUTOH: Yeah, it was tight
MARUFUJI: He should continue to do more than today, it won't make any sense to go back to normal.
Q: As a champion you defended twice in the New Year, are you defending at a rapid pace? 
MUTOH: That's right. A title match on the first day and a title match today, it's nice and rewarding to do because it's hard to take it actually. 
Q: Marufuji, you have been pushing for the rejuvenation of the tag front? 
MARUFUJI: While talking about rejuvenation, since we got this tag there have been some parts that I left to Mutoh, but after all, everyone in the country wants to see Mutoh. That's why I am not hesitant, if Mutoh appears then I appear, a better tag is made, defense all year and aiming for the number one tag in Japan with Mutoh. 
MUTOH: And when Corona is over, not only in Japan
MARUFUJI: The world? 
MUTOH: Let's go to America, with our two names we can do it
MARUFUJI: I'm looking forward to what's next


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
"Masa Kitamiya, even if you beat me in the past, you will try to beat me again. That obsession, that intention will hit he anytime. I suppose your cute. And The Beast, Fujita, didn't say anything but his purpose is this (belt)? He's not so obsessed with the belt, if anything, he's all about money, isn't he? Is he greedy for money? I wonder if this is a winning prize like he said at the press conference the day before. Hey, hey. No, but why is he interested in this (belt) Why? Because I have the GHC Heavyweight. Yes? It's okay, I will accept it. Kazuyuki Fujita, I will accept your challenge anytime".

Comments