(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: THE LEAVE presents N Innovation U-CUP Night 2 (Friday 7th January 2022, Yokohama Radiant Hall)

YASUTAKA YANO

"Shit! I couldn't win against the opponent I beat the other day...! It's frustrating! But! Tomorrow there is the fight against New Japan. Only that! Definitely! Definitely! I won't lose!! I will fight with all my strength!"


NOSAWA
"Let's bet on Eita...I don't like to be the guy who can't keep up"

TADASUKE
"Shit! Defeat! I can't stand it. I'm asking Haoh. Let's entrust this to Haoh".


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge)

KOTOGE: One more step! N Innovation, U-CUP we will push forward! The Noah Junior Regular Army will do it in one go! We will make the Noah Juniors!
HARADA: Let's go! Let's go with a bang and...boom! Let's go!
KOTOGE: Okay! Let's get this! Let's get this!


HAOH
"I don't have time! Next! Next!"


KAITO KIYOMIYA
"Tomorrow is finally the battle. I myself believe in Noah the most. I feel like I am being looked down on when I hear what has been said over there. Stop talking crap!! I will never forgive you. Haven't you seen Noah's fight so far? For everything I have done so far, I carry with pride! Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, New Japan, I will look back on everything! Noah! I will show you that we are the best fight!" 


NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge, Hajime Ohara & Junta Miyawaki)

HARADA: Alright, I won!
KOTOGE: OK!
HARADA: OK!
KOTOGE: Let's continue to gain momentum and go to Osaka and get revenge in the place we swallowed our tears. 
HARADA: Okay, there is one more day. On the first and second day we will call it bang, no kaboom! There is one more day, the final day and on that day we will go in good shape and win with all our power. We will make the Noah Juniors who win all, and are not defeated by the heavyweights. Okay, say something Miyawaki!
MIYAWAKI: I was a little disappointed to miss time, but from here with the Noah Junior Regular army I hope to show you more battles this year which will not lose out to the heavyweights. 
OHARA: Today, the power of friends is everything. Kotoge told me to go out to Osaka to get the tag belt and I think Harada will win the singles. With this momentum, we, the Noah Junior Regular Army, will return to the centre of the Noah Juniors. 
HARADA: Okay. Then finally, Kotoge. 
KOTOGE: I won the main. I was the last one to win. 
HARADA: Lets do it with Dokan!
KOTOGE: I will borrow Dokan. Okay, we the Noah Junior Army will continue to excite with Dokan after this! Thank you.

Comments