(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: REBOOT 2022 (Korakuen Hall, 5th January 2022)

MASAAKI MOCHIZUKI & MOHAMMED YONE

MOCHIZUKI: Thank you. Well, that was Koshigaya*
YONE: It was Koshigaya. The actual situation was Koshigaya. 
MOCHIZUKI: The scent of Koshigaya was pungent.
YONE: I don't know if the current fans know what that is
MOCHIZUKI: How many years ago was it? 
YONE: About 22 or 23 years ago? 
MOCHIZUKI: It's true, in my case I would write it on Twitter, but it's not a spoof, really...isn't this a a match usually offered to wrestlers from another group? I learned about it on Twitter yesterday, and since coming to the venue today, I think it's BattlArts. Hidaka was sulky. 
YONE: Well somehow there was a unit, and he did smile for a moment. I am sorry that at the moment I can't join. 
MOCHIZUKI: I thought he was laughing. 
YONE: It's true. I thought his expression made him look not like a heel. 
MOCHIZUKI: It feels like "Nasha*!"
They shake hands
YONE: Nasha!
MOCHIZUKI: Nasha!

*Koshigaya, Saitama was the location of Battlarts, the promotion that Mohammed Yone, Masaaki Mochizuki and Ikuto Hidaka had all belonged to at one point. 
*"Nasha" was the rallying cry of Yuki Ishikawa, who raised his fist and said it at the very last BattlArts show. It has no translation into English.


DRAGON KID & HAJIME OHARA

DRAGON KID: Thank you. I haven't been to Noah since 2007, this is the first time in 15 years. I am really grateful that I was able to have a match with The Master like this! Thank you.
ULTIMO: Eh? Me? 
DRAGON KID: Well, of course, The Master. 
ULTIMO: I was surprised to learn that for the first time when I came to Korakuen today. Well, any tag partner is fine, but I don't like Dragon Kid.
DRAGON KID: Is it okay to be pleased? I'm surprised...
ULTIMO: It's not a surprise to me at all. 
DRAGON KID: Let's stop saying anything in front of these many cameras. Let's keep it inside DragonGate. There are many people who don't know about it. 
ULTIMO: Is that so? 
DRAGON KID: Yes, here I want to have a beautiful teacher-student relationship.
ULTIMO: No, because I have a teacher-student relationship with Ohara
DRAGON KID: Master? 
ULTIMO: I don't know you and Ichikawa
DRAGON KID: No, no. Ohara is of course here right now, but in the early days of Toryumon I took the mask and the name of "Dragon" from The Master.
ULTIMO: I haven't given it. I am just lending it.
DRAGON KID: So, if I just borrowed it, then it's being rented now and the deadline is...
ULTIMO: It ended in 2021
DRAGON KID: It finished last year? 
ULTIMO: What will you do? Update? 
DRAGON KID: Look, lets just stop. Please update the extension period. So, get excited with more Pro Wrestling Noah!


MANABU SOYA
"HEY! From the New Year onwards, I will go with a new feeling of preparedness. January 16th, Sendai Sunplaza, the title match has been arranged. What Kongoh needs next is the GHC tag belt. I will take it!"


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Super Crazy & Eita)

NOSAWA: Gracias! Every year on the 3rd January I do a surprise; the year before last was Dick Togo, and last years, Hidaka, is still here. And this year it is the original Perros Del Mal, a new companion from the country of origin*. Hey, Super Crazy and Perros Del Mal De Japon have signed a one year contract. 
SUPER CRAZY: Gracias (NOSAWA translates for him as he speaks in Spanish)
NOSAWA: Noah fans were rattled today that this guy came, but Crazy is back. It's a contract agreement; only for Noah in Japan, and no other matches than Perros. Write it down. He is not a part timer. This is an exclusive contract. 
SUPER CRAZY: Perros Del Mal De Japon!
NOSAWA: There are a lot of people, should I fire someone? Is it okay? 
EITA: Okay, let's do our best together!

*Mexico


KENOH
"How was it? This is the National Championship. Today I didn't know that I would be fighting Harada at all, but with this belt the heavyweight and the juniors has no such category. Everyone in Noah, everyone in wrestling worldwide, everyone in Japan, everyone comes in and aims for this belt. Maybe? It is the National Championship for you. Come on challenger. Come soon. Masakatsu Funaki. Last February, I fought against you, and I defended against and defeated you. Masakatsu Funaki is a delicious opponent. Did I beat you once? It's nothing to do with that. He is a delicious opponent. Well, I'm going to increase the value of the National Championship. Do you know how I will increase it? By defeating Masakatsu Funaki, defeating him again."

DAISUKE HARADA
"National...Kenoh! SHIT! Saying that we will create a junior that is not defeated by heavy, and first of all this is the state. But this year it will happen. N-Innovation starts tomorrow. I will bring all this regret and the juniors will definitely surpass the heavyweights."


KAITO KIYOMIYA, MASA KITAMIYA, DAIKI INABA & YOSHIKI INAMURA

KIYOMIYA: Like I said in the ring, the year started disappointingly, but I can't stop. With this tag we broke down the older generation, I'm really happy about that. 
KITAMIYA: Okay. The championship (match) has been arranged. There isn't time, it's limited so I will go straight for it and defeat Katsuhiko Nakajima. 
INAMURA: It wasn't just losing at The Budokan on January 1st. My momentum at that time, my burning hot heart, I will never let it cool down. I won't stop the momentum and more and more I will continue to climb. From now on, I will steadily climb to the top.
INABA: I can't keep up with everyone's feelings, so I am going to stand and take the lead and get ahead.
KIYOMIYA: Why is this ring my purpose? In 2022 I will spend my life maintaining it.

Comments