POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: HIGHER GROUND 2022 (January 30th, Act City Hamamatsu)


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON 
(YO-HEY, NOSAWA Rongai & Super Crazy)

YO-HEY: It seems that Yuya-kun didn't see the progress of the new junior tag champion, but those two Seiki Yoshioka and Yuya Susumu, it seems that the two of them have acknowledged the challenge, and it has been arranged. There is time now until Nagoya, so lets do it without holding back! Right? NOSAWA!!
NOSAWA: In the first place...the champions are Yoshioka and Susumu? And, the challengers are YO-HEY...and I? Hey, hey, don't laugh. Why is it me? (Speaks to Super Crazy in Spanish) Don't name me so carelessly. I'm not appropriate. I will declare it again; Senior Ogawa and HAYATA-kun, are those guys the GHC Junior Tag Champions? Ah? If Senior Ogawa says "I won't do a championship match, I'll do a match with Eita", then I want a singles match with HAYATA-kun. (TO YO-HEY) Not me? Wouldn't it be okay if it was Kotaro or Paco* (Super Crazy). Hidaka is fine. It's impossible for me to challenge those champions. Don't be down, if you still want us to challenge so much together, then show me more in the match. I'm serious, please ask Senior Ogawa if he can do a singles match with me, and Eita for HAYATA-kun, as well as the championship.
YO-HEY:....OK.

*Super Crazy's real name is Francisco, "Paco" is a common nickname in Mexico for this (i.e. William "Bill")


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: I'm so tired after Korakuen, I used my head a lot...well, I learned alot. 
Q: You were able to finish with that technique, did you get the effect? 
KIYOMIYA: Ogawa-san caught my intention when I tried an arm attack at the end. I wasn't thinking about taking it to that (the armlock), but could I finish the match by bringing a new technique? 
Q: The scope of your finishers has increased unexpectedly
KIYOMIYA: That's right. Today before the match I was thinking that I shouldn't think about anything before the match, and I don't think it is possible to decide how to attack the arm unless you attack properly. Although today the two of us struck groundwork in arm attack, but now I would like to take it to the point that I can do it alone. 


KONGOH
(Kenoh & Tadasuke)

KENOH: Well, some people come to Kongoh and some people leave. If you only have intense feelings and a strong belief. Isn't that good? You may leave Kongoh with a strong belief in Kongoh. And today, Tadasuke's enthusiasm was intense, wasn't it? 
TADASUKE: Yeah? I don't understand at all what Harada is saying about the Noah Juniors. Eh? "A Noah Junior who is not defeated by the heavyweight division?" What? How about saying "Beat the heavyweight division?" When I become champion I will talk grandly on the microphone about a "major reform".
KENOH: Isn't that a good statement? We, Kongoh, who have a strong belief, will lead. From now on, Kongoh...follow us!

Comments