(NOAH) "Cheap lie" - ahead of the junior tag decider match, Susumu cuts down Kotoge and YO-HEY


Pro Wrestling DX
21st February 2022

SUSUMU: After the belt was taken and then returned, I think I thought there was no connection to the belt, but by being here there is a connection. Here we will catch. STINGER are three people now, but I want to gain momentum.
HAYATA:...


YO-HEY: As you know, perhaps I have arrived here due to various things. To begin with, I think it's a situation in which I have to prove that I am in the Noah Junior Regulars by grabbing the tag belt. First of all, I want to concentrate on taking this belt. 
KOTOGE: If my memory is correct, I think this is the first time I have teamed up with YO-HEY since I joined Noah. It's surprising to me too. However, in Shimada the other day when we teamed, I didn't feel like it was for the first time. There was a great response. It was really easy for me to do, and I thought we had similar sensibilities. I think I can do this with a good vibe. YO-HEY'S bright personality is a huge weapon for the Noah Juniors, and I hope this quality can be bought out at full throttle. I'd like to bring out my own momentum at full throttle, and be sure to show it to the customers in Nagoya and wear the junior tag belts.
Q: What kind of teamwork can you do with HAYATA?
SUSUMU: As to what kind of things we can do, I don't think there is any problem because our past roots are the same*
Q: Susumu, what is HAYATA'S presence to you? 
SUSUMU: There is no problem from the actual results, so if this tag has a flaw, then I think it's me. That's it.
Q: What are your thoughts on fighting with Kotoge? 
YO-HEY: Like Kotoge said earlier, I have never teamed up with him since I came to Noah. I don't think it happened in the past. Even before entering Noah and even after entering, I was in close range and fighting about something or another, and we have been fighting a lot, so I don't think it feels like we have tagged for the first time. I felt that it is amazing that this is a new teamwork that will connect to the future, and that it has an effect. It's just starting, and so I think this determined team will accomplish more and more, so please look forward to it. 
KOTOGE: I don't know what it is going to be, but I am really looking forward to it. I am really excited about tagging. I don't know why, but I think the possibilities are crazy. 
Q: Ohara has made the criticism that "your partner has switched too much".
KOTOGE: I have something to say about my own beliefs. When the topic of belief comes out, I don't want to have any regrets, and I think that when my emotions start to run, I want to go with them. Otherwise, I don't think it can be interesting. You shouldn't always protect your emotions. I'm a pro wrestler, I have to have the feeling of pushing and making it interesting. I had mixed feelings about his brief comment about going to Kongoh, both in the ring and after I got home, but he said he had a belief. He he said if had a belief, and so if I have a strong belief and so does the person in question, I don't think I have anything to say. 
YO-HEY: I may be here somehow because I was thrown out or left, but originally, no matter where I am or what team I am on, I always have had the desire to raise the Noah Juniors there. Because of that feeling, I think that entering the Noah Junior Regulars like this is because of fate. That aside, I want to make a big explosion and make it really exciting!
Q: In April there is a Sumo Hall only for Noah Juniors, maybe next you will want to bring the belt? 
SUSUMU: First of all, get it. This match in Nagoya is important, I've listened a little, but this is a very cheap lie. Kotoge looks like a great guy, but he approaches weak people and lures them into his group. Actually, this is a method used by bad guys. Teamwork okay? As Ohara says, your partner changes constantly. I wonder if this tag will be okay?
KOTOGE: It is okay! 


*They both come from WrestleGate

Comments