(NOAH) Harada "Spreading Noah Junior to the world" - GHC Junior signing ceremony with Super Crazy counter attack...


Pro Wrestling DX
21st February 2022

SUPER CRAZY: I am ready, and I'm ready to beat Harada in Nagoya. That's all I want to say. 
HARADA: For the first time in seven or eight years, I am going to fight Super Crazy for this belt. Unlike those days, I extremely feel the power in the current Super Crazy. We fought twice in the pre matches, and he continued to kill his opponents with a few techniques. There are threats, but in order to launch the N Innovation with the Noah Juniors and spread them to the world, I will definitely defend by defeating the opponent in front of me, Super Crazy. 
Q: What are your thoughts on the GHC Junior title? 
SUPER CRAZY: I think the GHC Junior belt is a very important one, with a lot of history. The importance is not only in Japan. It's a very famous belt in England, America and Mexico, and so I definitely want to bring it back to Mexico. I think the belt is crucial.
Q: You said "Spread Noah Junior to the world"
HARADA: If it is spread to the world, then the world is aware. I don't think I can see the future of that world if I don't first defeat Super Crazy. To discover that world I want to defeat Super Crazy and spread the Noah Juniors. That is why I think this match is very very important. 
Q: Do you have any special feelings about challenging as a member of Perros? 
SUPER CRAZY: As you can see from my facial expression, I am very happy to be a part of Perros Del Mal De Japon. I am very happy. I think this is a really great team. I was formerly a member of Perros Del Mal De Mexico, and I am very happy to be a member in Japan. You can tell by looking, right? 
Q: That's why you want to win? 
SUPER CRAZY: I have known Harada for a long time. I know he is a great wrestler, but the only thing I want to do is win and beat the champion. 
Q: You suffered a pinfall defeat and in Yokohama you were left on your back, but in what form do you want to repay that and connect it to Sumo Hall? 
HARADA: I lost once and was laid out at Yokohama, which is humiliating for me, that is why in Nagoya, DOKAN! I want to win and dispel that humiliation. 
Q: Concentration on Nagoya?
HARADA: True. Of course Sumo Hall is important, but if I don't defeat the opponent before me, Super Crazy, then Sumo Hall will be altered for me, so in order to connect this in a good way, before anything else it is to defend.

Comments