(NOAH) New GHC champion Kazuyuki Fujita joins Noah, an unprecedented press conference with "True Declaration of Humanity → Immediate beer"

24th February 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

Note about "Declaration of Humanity". After Japan's surrender following the second World War, Emperor Hirohito renounced the imperial divine lineage. Hirohito was not a God, not considered a God by himself or anyone else or worshipped as a God. This was misunderstood by the occupying forces as what Hirohito symbolized was a bridge between Japan's divine origins and current Japan. What this meant to the Japanese people was that he did away with the belief that the Imperial Family where descended from the Sun Goddess, Amaterasu, and was thus just a mortal man. The phrase "Declaration of Humanity" has come to mean admitting that you are only human. 

DIRECTOR NARIHIRO TAKEDA: I spoke with Fujita after yesterday's event, and today I can officially announce that the GHC Heavyweight Champion, Kazuyuki Fujita, has joined Noah. This will be an announcement of his joining. There was an announcement regarding Haroon earlier, and when looking at the future of Noah in any case when Haroon becomes a wrestler, Fujita spoke in detail about various possibilities and agreed to give his consent for the announcement today. 
FUJITA: Good evening everyone. Thank you for joining us today while you are busy. I am Kazuyuki Fujita, and from today I belong to Noah. Oh, I am sorry. Please could I have a mug of water? Sorry, sorry. Please just take a moment. Are you sure you want to continue? Apologies. It's hard to live as a freelancer. I was told that the check out at the hotel in Nagoya was at 12 o'clock today, and I was told "It's gone over that time". Once I become a member, I don't think this will happen anymore. Until now, I have been forced to play the part of a beast, and it was on the verge of breaking my heart. (Fujita looks at his watch). Oh, my apologies, but I have to eat. Excuse me. If I don't eat every three hours, the amino levels in my blood will drop. I am sorry, please let me take a second. 

*Fujita eats a protein bar and drinks a mug of water*

FUJITA: Oh, I'm sorry. To continue, being called "Beast", a Beast...as a father with three children, it was really hard and heartbreaking. From now on as I belong to Noah, my life is stable and so I won't drink in that stupid way now, and I won't let you say pathetic anymore. From now on, I want to live as Kazuyuki Fujita, the person, and Noah's Kazuyuki Fujita. I am sorry to all the media and to the all the Noah fans who are watching this press conference, I am sorry to have shown a false appearance so far (bows his head for a while). 


From now on I will make an effort as a human, for Noah and as the new Kazuyuki Fujita. I appreciate your continued guidance and encouragement (bows again)
Q: Reflections on the GHC match with Katsuhiko Nakajima?
FUJITA: I did my best
Q: There is the impression of a change of character, but yesterday you said "I am convinced that this is a serious ring". What does that mean?
FUJITA: Generally speaking, I will continue to do my best, so I look forward to working with you
Q: How do you want to be as a champion? 
FUJITA: I will continue to do my best
Q: Not drinking beer? 
FUJITA: Yes well, I already have water. 


Q: Why did you decide to join Noah? 
FUJITA: As I said earlier
Q: Now that you belong, how do you want to raise Noah from now on? 
FUJITA: Yes, I will do my best
Q: As a company, what do you expect from Fujita? 
TAKEDA: Usually in Noah, as the GHC champion you are supposed to take the responsibility as the GHC Champion seriously, but I would like you to continue to be responsible as a beast. 
Q: Do you have any expectations for the development of Haroon? 
TAKEDA: I wonder if it has become easier for promising amateur wrestlers, and not just amateurs, to join. Also, yesterday's match was a great one, so I think we are closer to a ring where pro wrestlers gather. 
Q: You said you will change from a beast to a human, but are you planning to change your fighting style? 
FUJITA: Yes. Thank you. I will do my best. 
Q: What kind of championship path do you want to walk? 
FUJITA: A champion who cherishes the belt
Q: What are you aiming for?
FUJITA: Mil Mascaras

DIRECTOR TAKEDA LEAVES AFTER A PHOTO IS TAKEN

FUJITA: Beer, because this has finished now. Excuse me. I'm tired. 
*Beer is bought in, and Fujita downs the mug*
FUJITA: Delicious!
*He has snacks while he drinks the beer*
FUJITA: Delicious! Refill please! (Burps) Yes, delicious. I'm tired. Hasn't this finished? The end is the end. (A camera flash goes off) No, no. I did the task properly. Withdrawal! It's the best. 
*Fujita finishes off the second cup immediately, and requests a third cup*
FUJITA: No? Please (puts both his hands together). Will you bring it? Kind. Edmont* is the best. (To the interviewers) That's enough. Withdrawal. The end is the end. No, it's finished. It's over. Aren't Tokyo Sports a little quiet because it's over? It's finished, and thank you for your hard work! Thank you for your hand work! Oh, that's the best! 
*The third cup is bought in*
FUJITA: Come, come. It's okay because the press conference is over. Come. Drink. This world is fun. Drink!
*Abid Haroon arrives*
FUJITA: Drink, drink. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot the camera is still recording. This is risky. When can I drink? Haven't you drank? Haven't you?
HAROON: No
FUJITA: No, right?
*Fujita downs the third cup*
FUJITA: No matter how many cups, I will continue. It's great. Pro's can't drink, right? OK, OK. Good luck (Fist bumps with Haroon) Thank you. The end 


*The hotel where the press conferences are held.

Comments