(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N Innovation (Thursday February 17th 2022, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


YUYA SUSUMU
"I crushed YO-HEY today. Noah Junior Regulars? I'm thinking that just with the crossface, STINGER will wear the belts again in Nagoya"


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Kongoh...Aleja, he's interesting. That aerial technique is like in the Olympics, it can't be done normally. 
Q: You had an overwhelming win without making it go to far making your power stand out like a heavyweight? 
KIYOMIYA: Hmmm, what about that? Well. I don't think that I can do good things, unless I prepare more and more challenges. Well, the possibilities are full in the Junior N Innovation. I think I should be also appearing.


KONGOH
(Tadasuke, Nioh & Hajime Ohara)

OHARA: What about experiencing the tag with Kotoge? Each time we tag, the quality improves. Even today, did he actually win? With Kotoge, I have been constantly aiming for the heights of the tag, but the person he chose isn't me. YO-HEY? Didn't the same thing happen before? Let's try it together! We teamed up! How many times? Is it always like this, where I have always worked hard, he's frequently changing. The person who came to that prize, is YO-HEY? Didn't he choose to go to Perros? Didn't he make that choice on his own? Then do it with Perros. There are many changes, and I can't believe him by changing units. Be careful Harada and Kotoge, you don't know when YO-HEY will change depending on whim. They don't have a belief. I do, I am here with belief. The only people who have a belief are...these guys?! These are the only ones I can join with? I want to wrestle with people who have beliefs. I don't want to wrestle with pent up ill feelings, while adjusting to the situation around me. I want to do what I want to do. I want to stick to my beliefs, that's why I'm going with Kongoh. I decided to come here because I heard Tadasuke's words that they would accept me. Tadasuke accepted. Nioh accepted. From now on, this is where I will do it! Thank you
TADASUKE: Thank you! What Ohara says, I can really sympathize with that kind of thing and this guy who has belief is coming with me! Listen! The four of us, including the new Ohara! Kongoh Junior reboot! Thank you!

ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"I don't understand. I don't understand too much...I can't say anything with just that statement from Ohara today. I'm sorry...I don't know. I'm sorry."


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai, Kotaro Suzuki & Eita)

NOSAWA: Hey, Eita, aren't both Senior Ogawa and HAYATA-Kun intense? Well, I banished the weak guy from Perros while you weren't here (Eita), and from now on, this is Mexico's Perros. It's "Ludo*" isn't it? Us. 
EITA: HEY, OGAWA! Where was the textbook? Eh? There is no depth, no content. Is it okay for such a guy to be in the top of Noah? Is it okay for such a guy to make that goal? So! Worthless. 
NOSAWA: *Points to Kotaro* Hey, don't say that in front of this failure. Anyway, you are scared of Senior Ogawa. Attack hard!
KOTARO: Don't be afraid. Not when you're talking about me!
NOSAWA: I will do a single with HAYATA-kun. A singles. A singles match, not a six person tag or a tag. A singles match. 
EITA: I'll end it too. That fucking old man!
NOSAWA: Okay, you often say it...
EITA: Look! (Points to his shoes)! Ogawa has made my new shoes dirty! What are you going to do!
NOSAWA: The dogsbody (Kotaro) will scrub them.
KOTARO: Hey hey, don't be stupid...(laughs)
EITA: (yells at the camera) "How long have you been recording? I'll punch you out!"

*In Mexican wrestling, the heels are known as "Ludos". 


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(Super Crazy & Ikuto Hidaka)

SUPER CRAZY: (To Hidaka) Thank you for your support today. You know what, Harada!? This is Perros Del Mal De Japon, and I'll be the champion! I'm totally ready!

DAISUKE HARADA
"Shit...! This is awkward, isn't it? I'll definitely exceed and defeat Crazy. That's all"

Comments