(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STEP FORWARD 2022 (Korakuen Hall, Wednesday February 9th)

FUNKY EXPRESS
(King Tany, Mohammed Yone & Akitoshi Saito)

YONE: Truly, I think that the face that Akki gave Okada at the end, said it all. From now on, he will become that to someone he thinks is no good. It's like that. Well, I got a ShakeShack Hamburger before the match, so I think was some help. How about you Akki? 
SAITO: I think if you enjoyed the match, you will enjoy the commentary to the fullest next. 
TANY: I was scared by Akki
YONE: Hey, don't be scared. Friends, friends, it's good to be friends. 
TANY: But we reliably do it together. Even more Funky Express. Let's funky!

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Hajime Ohara & Haoh)

HAOH: Ok! I got the win, but I don't think that I have repaid the debt with this. 
OHARA: From here, from here because today we tagged for the first time. Today from here. 
HAOH: Today, I teamed up with Ohara for the first time. I don't think this produced any results, but I am going to build up this one by one, so I look forward to working with you in the future. 
OHARA: Thank you. Let's work hard to liven up the Noah Juniors. 
HAOH: Thank you.
OHARA: Thank you.


KAITO KIYOMIYA

KIYOMIYA: Yeah, that was amazing. Well, he was tough. The Noah Juniors are amazing, man. It's funny, I was scared about today's arm attack. 
Q: What about the future? 
KIYOMIYA: It's a situation where it's safe to say that right now, anyone can be missing due to Corona. I have to show protection in matches (rough). 
Q: HAYATA was fighting like Yoshinari Ogawa today? 
KIYOMIYA: What do you think? It's different from what has been established, but what HAYATA is doing now has originality, so it was really hard. I felt that way.. 
Q: You left the ring at the end after shaking HAYATA'S hand, but how do you feel? 
KIYOMIYA: Well, HAYATA is amazing. He has had a longer career than I do, and it's usually not possible to change something to fit your style half way, but we did it together.


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
(NOSAWA Rongai and YO-HEY)

NOSAWA: Nagoya, Nagoya. I'll do it.
YO-HEY: OK, OK. If I do say so myself, NOSAWA'S tension has risen. Susumu & Yoshioka, shouldn't you be prepared for this? 
NOSAWA: Tension hasn't risen at all. I will start from the beginning
YO-HEY: That's fine.
NOSAWA: Because you don't even have someone to challenge with, I'll challenge with you. Thank you, right? When I saw the face of the champion looking at Yoshioka and Susumu with the belts that had been taken away, I was suddenly angry. That is why. I can't just switch it on, I will do it because I have do and because it's been arranged. That is all.

NOSAWA leaves

YO-HEY: Okay well, yeah. Today is over, tomorrow is over, the day after tomorrow is over, isn't that the day after tomorrow? There is also Shimada. Well, Yoshioka, Susumu, get ready.

YUYA SUSUMU
"Shit. I'll do it! Nagoya. We are the champions. Shit. Let's do it."


DAISUKE HARADA
"Thank you (when applauded by the Noah Junior Regular Army). Like I said in the ring, the N-Innovation will be held in Sumo Hall on April 29th. The theme is "Challenge". The goal is to create a Noah Junior who can compete with the heavyweights, and we will spread that Noah Junior to the world and make the N-Innovation an even more authentic brand. In the old days there was the Super J-CUP, but we will create a new junior form which is different from that. Various wrestlers from the Noah Juniors are coming, there are various teams such as ourselves. Perros, STINGER and Kongoh. There are various styles, I am here fighting with confidence and pride. However, the heavyweights and the juniors, may be the eternal theme of pro wrestling today, and can be compared forever. Therefore, on April 29th at Sumo Hall, with the N-Innovation we will create a world famous junior and compete head on with the heavyweights on the second day, not only in terms of match content, but also in terms of attracting customers and topicality. We have these members currently, because because Corona is still such a difficult situation even if there is a possibility of 1%, I would like to invite foreign wrestlers to fire up the N-Innovation. So, let me say this once more, the Noah Juniors are amazing. We will prove that. On April 29th at Sumo Hall, please look forward to the N-Innovation".

SUPER CRAZY
"I will be your next challenger. I'll challenge for that belt". 


KAZUYUKI FUJITA

FUJITA: Yes, questions. What?
Q: You beat Nakajima in the first pre-match, but how was it when you fought? 
FUJITA: Ah? I'm Noah. I'm Noah. My Noah, yeah? My Noah, understand? There is no more to say. Oh, what's wrong? I came here for the belt. Noah is finished.

MASATO TANAKA
"The result is the same as it was ten years ago. I won. Speaking of ten years ago, it was a long time ago, and I think the only result is that I beat him ten years ago. Before the single, I was confident that I really could win, but after ten years, a really long time ago, people change drastically. Well, I am relieved that I am won. Well, I can't be too superior, he's just returned, but there is no doubt about Noah's top and I think that if he can defeat Noah's top one by one, then it will lead to the belt. Even if there is one single, if it's the tag or even just six or eight people, in the M's alliance in Funaki's wake, Mutoh has also had to leave the front. I don't know if the expression is correct, but well, I have no choice but to protect the M's alliance with those who are left. Without Mutoh or Funaki, well Marufuji-kun is good, so is Mochizuki and Yuko too (Miyamoto). I am the most annoyed when I'm told that. Keeping that in mind, I will continue to fight as the M's alliance". 


GO SHIOZAKI
"This is what I want". 

Comments