(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STEP FORWARD 2022 (Friday 11th February, Korakuen Hall, Tokyo)

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Daisuke Harada & Haoh)

HARADA: Did you see it? Haoh took the win.
HAOH: I have still a long way to go, and I want to build everything up one by one. Please take a look
HARADA: Promising. Haoh is a promising presence for the Regular Army Juniors. I have a title match with Super Crazy in Nagoya, and before that on the 13th there is the N-Innovation. And on April 29th at Sumo Hall The N-Innovation, I will show you the seriousness of the Juniors! Everyone DOKAAAN! Please watch. 


ATSUSHI KOTOGE
"It feels good to win a single. We will strongly create the Noah Juniors. On the 29th April at Sumo Hall, "The N-Innovation", I will do it will. I will win too, so everyone, please follow me". 


KATSUHIKO NAKAJIMA
NAKAJIMA: (Tapping the belt): I was worried about the one pre match (taps the belt again) and I made this belt worry. But it's okay. In Nagoya, I will go beyond The Beast.


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(YO-HEY, Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge)

YO-HEY: What did the Perros guys say? Did they say something about the tag? 
Q: They don't want to tag, you can do what you want. 
YO-HEY: Ok, I got it. The guy I wanted to do it with. I understand. (Wipes the blood from his forehead). That is the answer from Perros? Well, I have changed my mind, what I have decided to do everyone is this, I have decided to create the Noah Juniors with this Noah Juniors. For that reason, I need a tag belt. That is why Kotoge, please help me. Team up with me, and go get that tag belt. Please. 
KOTOGE: Of course. YO-HEY'S natural sparkle is necessary for the Noah Juniors. Let's take the belt. 
YO-HEY: Let's take it together!
HARADA: Ok. Do it! From now on, YO-HEY will join us to boost the Noah Juniors!

PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON
NOSAWA: As you saw, is there anything? I may be from the indies, but my experiences are different, the stages fought are are different. I've fought all over the world. Those guys aren't the indies, let alone a collection from the indies. Hey, they are the lowest of the low. So, Sumo Hall? I'm not going to say anything interesting. We will liven up Sumo Hall, and finally there is that troublesome man. (Explains to Super Crazy in Spanish). Hey, I'll bring the original Perros from Mexico. It's okay, YO-HEY who came in with Kotoge, is doing pro wrestling in that fashion. I don't want a guy who wants a belt and is doing wrestling like that. Hey, can't I be in the championship match? I can't. Do what you want. You have to be a proper champion. (To Kotaro) If you are weak, I will be merciless. I have many friends worldwide. Good luck as a Dogsbody. 
KOTARO: What are you talking about? Don't be stupid. I'm the strongest Dogsbody.
NOSAWA: I'll destroy them. The paper cup and 100 average wrestler.


THE M'S ALLIANCE
(Naomichi Marufuji, Masato Tanaka & Masaaki Mochizuki)

MARUFUJI: I'm fine
TANAKA: Well
MOCHIZUKI: Yesterday, rather than being physically tired, I felt mentally tired and so I wasn't sure if I would do my best again when I woke up in the morning. Inaba came at you like that before the bell, what happened? 
MARUFUJI: I don't know, it was spontaneous. Perhaps he has a resentment? 
MOCHIZUKI: Well, come at me and I will cool you down (rough). The dragon has a high kick before, so I will call it a suplex before being pinned down (rough). Well, for that reason Naomichi Marufuji won't lose, and for that reason I will do it anytime you come again. 
MARUFUJI: Those three are entertaining, it was a fun level, wasn't it? 
MOCHIZUKI: I wanted to interact more with Masa Kitamiya
TANAKA: I haven't experienced Masa Kitamiya
MOCHIZUKI: Haven't you? I haven't experienced Kiyomiya
MARUFUJI: Right. Well, it was a complete victory. 
Q: How is the M's alliance? Mutoh is absent and Funaki has left.
MOCHIZUKI: You will know if you look at today's bond
TANAKA: The bonds are good, and so is the strength
MARUFUJI: Also Yuko, what is Yuko doing? 
MOCHIZUKI: Return soon. It feels like the number of people is small.
MARUFUJI: If he doesn't come, then Akira Maeda will. There are the cans in Weekly Pro collaboration, so say it to Akira Maeda's Wanda's collaboration can. 
Q: Yesterday, Funaki said that M's alliance would fall apart, isn't that the case? 
MARUFUJI: No.
MOCHIZUKI: He said be went alone to the ring, but there was no one else. Marufuji had a fierce fight as did Tanaka the day before. I went alone. That's it. That's why. There is no problem. Mutoh retweeted me on Twitter for the first time the M's alliance is forever. I think it is forever.  
MARUFUJI: Yuko, come back soon
MOCHIZUKI: Come back Yuko
TANAKA: Yuko
MARUFUJI: If you don't come, Akira Maeda will.


KENOH
"Usually, if you have twenty minute singles matches for three days, you will get tired. In Shiozaki today I saw tiredness. His heart is top notch. Does anyone hate that? He wrestled singles matches for almost twenty minutes for three days. Well, okay. Catch up to me quickly, and I will destroy you once and for all. Like I said in the ring, the Nippon Budokan main that he took from me, I have one chance this year, right? I'll take it. Okay, all you fuckers, from now on, follow me. Kenoh"

GO SHIOZAKI
"This is it. This is it. This is fight of Pro Wrestling Noah. This is the fight I wanted, Noah's fight in the ring. I was absent and returned, my absence was meaningful. I feel like I understand that. I am grateful to the wrestlers I fought that I have been able to return. After this I will raise myself, and at Sumo Hall and The Budokan, I will be the one who wears the belt and stands in the main."   

Comments