(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: STEP FORWARD 2022 (25th February 2022, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(Aleja & Atsushi Kotoge)

ALEJA: Like I said in the ring, I am not fighting in the ring with that purpose. From now on, as a member of the Noah Juniors, I will do my best to aim for the top with everyone. Thank you. 
KOTOGE: You've dropped out of Kongoh, but with the power that is necessary for the Noah Juniors, and it will be trouble if you don't stay. But, because we need that power, this is really encouraging. Ok, I am counting on you. 

*Aleja also confirmed that from now on he would be known as Alejandro, which was his name prior to joining Kongoh.


TADASUKE
"Aleja, Aleja, Aleja! He always had a strong belief. Screw you. This is how he returned my favor. Hey, hey, hey, did he really have a strong belief? No, I know. Those two guys go over there* always, I don't know that they have strong beliefs. Yeah, come over here. I'm waiting. Now is your chance. 

*Haoh and Aleja who both left Kongoh for the Noah Junior Regulars. 


GO SHIOZAKI & KING TANY

TANY: Thank you. Thank you, Shiozaki-san.
*Shiozaki says something like "Go to your kennel" which is a command you would use to a dog. He also uses "Ushi" which is Japanese for cow, but in his own dialect (Kumamoto) it means to go or to push aside. 
TANY: Kennel? 
SHIOZAKI (ignoring him): I'm tired! Go! I'm tired!
TANY has no other option but to leave
SHIOZAKI: I returned from December Kiyomiya. And what did I call that? Did you fight a four match series? Thorns? Walk a thorny path. Moving fast is what I want. 
Q: You had a fierce fight with Soya?
SHIOZAKI: Good. To me, Soya looks like he's secluding himself in Kongoh. He's an interesting opponent with his feelings by facial expressions. I have to do it with him. A difficult best of match. I want that. 


PERROS DEL MAL DE JAPON 
(NOSAWA Rongai and Eita)

NOSAWA: To begin with, didn't he (YO-HEY) team up with us? Did such a low class guy call himself Perros?
EITA: Really the bottom, not the face. 
NOSAWA: Next on March 5th, I have a singles with YO-HEY. Even doing it normally it's going to be the same result, so I'll add a handicap in a no DQ match. No DQs, I can do anything, even break the rules. I'll fight a clean fight, and hey, no matter how you look at it, we are babyfaces. We are Noah Juniors. And you said you were going to challenge? Will you? 
EITA: The champion, right? 
NOSAWA: Will you really challenge for the GHC Junior? 
EITA: I'll do it. I'll do it. I said so in public, so I have no choice but to do it. 
NOSAWA: Then, do you want to conquer the junior belts with Perros? 
EITA: That's right
NOSAWA: It's going to be an easy victory
EITA: Honestly, what's up hey? (rough, does not translate well)
NOSAWA: I want to apologize to the Radiant Hall customers. Everyone was expecting to see the splendid aerial technique, but I never bought it out. I wanted to bring out my NOSAWA moonsault, my NOSAWA DDT etc. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry to the Yokohama Radiant Hall customers. I will request you to do the rest, say what you like, I'm okay
EITA: Harada, why didn't you name me as challenger? Until now, you've been wandering around and avoiding me, right? If you want to be on top of Noah, don't avoid me. You have to destroy me. I'm going to be a wall.   
NOSAWA: I mean, you tried hard, but didn't you lose to H.Y.O in DragonGate? Was that okay? 
EITA: Huh, did I lose? 
NOSAWA: I saw the result...
EITA: That the result is I lost
NOSAWA: If you don't have anyone to tag with, I'll go to DragonGate. I can, I will go. 
EITA: If you can, when? 
NOSAWA: I'll go if I can, call me. Did you lose? You?
EITA: I will tell you this. I admit that I lost in the result, but not in the content of the match. I won. That puppet. I was pulling everything.

DAISUKE HARADA
"Shit. I swear I will beat him over this belt. Shit."

YO-HEY
"Is it okay for just once, NOSAWA Rongai? Next, on March 5th, N-Innovation, a singles match has been arranged. I'm not going to join the Regulars without any meaning, and I will prove that meaning directly to him in the singles on the 5th. A no DQ? Decision? OK. What I want to say is this, I was struck by him again and again, I was bloodied and had six stitches. So there is no fear, if I was scared I couldn't make the Noah Regular Army bigger. I want that, and I will do this anytime."

NAOMICHI MARUFUJI
"It was a fluke, a fluke"


DAIKI INABA
"Today I teamed up with Marufuji and Mochizuki, but the tournament has already started! Next, with the tag with Kiyomiya, the story of me and Kiyomiya...it will start again! Start! We will go to the finals of the Yokohama Budokan, and at the end, we will wear those belts and both smile".  


KONGOH
(Kenoh & Hajime Ohara)

KENOH: Did you see the fight of the men with strong beliefs? It looks like Aleja has left. Okay? If that's the case, it was an action with conviction. Do not chase those who leave, welcome those who come. Is that okay?! A new member of Kongoh has joined...Hajime Ohara. 
OHARA: Those who have a belief gather under Kenoh. As I thought, I think what Kenoh has done is right. From here on, I will do this with the conviction of Kenoh and my friends in Kongoh. Next is a single match in Yokohama. Atsushi Kotoge has no belief. 
KENOH: Well, we Kongoh have a strong belief. At the Yokohama Budokan, Funaki-san and I will take the tag belts, right? All you fuckers, follow us, Kongoh, who have a strong belief.

Comments