(NOAH) Harada goes to "Recapture in front of Sumo Hall", intention to refresh at a special training camp and an ambition to invite overseas wrestlers.


17th March 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

HARADA: It is a month and a half until the N Innovation at Sumo Hall on April 29th. There has been a lot of feedback from the announcement, and I have started to see the name of the N Innovation on social media. I feel that it has reached various people. In creating a junior who can compete with the heavyweight division, the Noah Juniors are amazing. It was best to go to Sumo Hall with the GHC Junior belt to prove that, but during this time I lost it to Eita at the Yokohama Budokan. Sumo Hall is still far away, but still with number of days remaining, I will never give up on that. I would like to create a chance and achieve that desire. I would like you to wait a little longer for the parts everyone is interested in, such as the match cards and the participating wrestlers. In creating a junior who can compete with the heavyweight division, I want to prove the greatness of the Noah Juniors, and primarily I want all the fans to enjoy it. That's why I want to show everyone the best cards, so I need a little more time. There are also plans for overseas wrestlers to come to Japan, and I am also telling the company about the wrestlers that everyone will be pleased with and proceeding with the arrangements. It is a difficult situation getting people from overseas due to various problems and Corona, but if there is even a possibility of 1%, I want to attempt that too and not give up. The junior fight will continue towards Sumo Hall. The number of the Noah Junior Regulars are now six, and everyone's feelings are rising, but I am not satisfied with this, and I want to unite and excite as a team even more and therefore I am thinking of setting up a training camp with the Noah Junior Regulars soon. In the past I think there was an image of training camps in wrestling, but I think it's decreasing now. I think there are many things that can be experienced in training camps, and I think it is a good opportunity to be able to notice things that you don't notice at the gym or the dojo. On April 29th, I and everyone else will want to improve even more for Sumo Hall, so please watch
Q: Do you want to challenge Eita at Sumo Hall and then stand there as champion? 
HARADA: That's right. That is the part that I definitely want to aim for and since the launch of the N Innovation and Sumo Hall being decided on, it will not end as it is. 
Q: You said that there were many things that were missing, but did you realize that you were specifically missing something? 
HARADA: The first is technique, right? Eita, who usually fights rough, came in with a focused technique, and I was keenly aware of my immaturity that I couldn't handle it. Like restoring that through daily practice, setting up a training camp will also create various opportunities, and I want to rise again.
Q: You said you were calling wrestlers from overseas, any hints? 
HARADA: This is a wrestler who will make everyone happy. I can't say specifically, but arrangements are progressing. I think this is a wrestler who will definitely please everyone. 
Q: What do you want to do at the training camp? 
HARADA: Truly, I want to use the "power of nature". I think there is something to be gained by doing a training camp that does not use equipment, like in the mountains or the sea, which are not used in ordinary dojos or gyms. 

Comments