(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: GREAT VOYAGE 2022 in FUKUOKA (Monday March 21st, Fukuoka International Center, Fukuoka)

TADASUKE
"Aleja! Aleja! Aleja!!...I am holding this mask for some reason. Why should I have it? Why not? What do you think? (Smirks)


EITA
(Pointing at Super Crazy's boots) "What's up? Bubbles? What's up, HAYATA?! (Laughs) Look! (Shows off the belt) I'm the new GHC Junior Heavyweight Champion, today I was a free for all ring, but no one came. Well, seeing this kind of thing, no one wants to come out anymore, right? They won't come because they are scared, right? Next, I don't know what to do..."

KAITO KIYOMIYA & DAIKI INABA

INABA: (Shaking hands with Kiyomiya) Thank you. No results were obtained at the Yokohama Budokan, but today it is a restart. O still want to tag with Kiyomiya-san, so thank you. 
KIYOMIYA: Thank you! I'm so happy! It felt good today. There is a junior Sumo Hall on April 29th, Harada-san...this is big. Miyawaki is also my junior, so I have a special feeling somewhat. The lineup is really strong, but we will never lose. We will take it! Thank you, Inaba-san!

DAISUKE HARADA
"There is the N Innovation at Sumo Hall on April 29th, but I don't want to lose if we fight heavyweights like this instead of at that event. But I didn't get any results today! Heavyweight, strong, high level. But that big goal..I...no, WE! We will definitely exceed. We can definitely do it"


GO SHIOZAKI

Q: You fought Mochizuki? 
SHIOZAKI: Strong and hard! 51 years old...I know that it doesn't matter how old you are, I was able to fight him today and improve my ability and experience. He's a wonderful wrestler. 
Q: Did you successfully get revenge for a year and a half ago> 
SHIOZAKI: The N-1. I couldn't afford to think about it, and he didn't give me a chance to think about it, when I remembered it was almost taken away. But yesterday, Katsuhiko Nakajima took the pin in Kumamoto. What I thought about him yesterday was...he's in a bad mood. I think he was angry after his absence. That is what I want. I have to defeat that Katsuhiko Nakajima, and raise myself. He is the perfect opponent for me. The day after tomorrow, at Korakuen Hall on the 23rd, I will take Katsuhiko Nakajima's head. 
Q: Nakajima says, "I am not focusing on you, I am only focusing on the GHC". 
SHIOZAKI: Oh, it's okay for him to aim for the GHC, but I also need him to raise myself. I think he has returned as a man who is worth hunting. 
Q: Conversely, how do you yourself want to connect to the GHC? 
SHIOZKI: Eventually, it will be the GHC, but first I want to concentrate on raising Go Shiozaki. It was useless to challenge on New Year's Day, and from there on again...well, I don't know if it's for nothing, but I will build up to the GHC and for this situation, it cannot be helped unless I raise myself. I will be sure to take the pin. 


THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS
(YO-HEY and Atsushi Kotoge)

YO-HEY: It was really good!
KOTOGE: I was really bitter about the pre-matches, and it was really hard mentally. I'm not kidding. If we lost today, I don't think I could have recovered. Today, I think YO-HEY endured everything, he grabbed the ticket to reverse, and it was really awesome!! It's all thanks to YO-HEY to be able to wear the belts like this. Thank you!
YO-HEY: I will return it exactly like it is! Like Kotoge said earlier, NOSAWA Rongai and Kotaro Suzuki, it's not just in pro wrestling matches, but mentally, they are shaken up and down. They weren't able to get results, it's defeated them, and they are wondering what to do...anyhow, the two of us worked hard...no, we were able to work together with everyone's strength to protect this!
KOTOGE: It was awkward, but after all my teammate and all the fans helped to support me when I was in tatters, and they pushed me back. 
YO-HEY: Yeah, the best was done. The opponents said, "They only think of the belts as an accessory", but even accessories are cool! But it's not just an accessory, it's an accessory at the top of the GHC Junior Tag, and we will become champions who can wear this accessory incredibly coolly! Despite the ragging, being able to overcome and defeat NOSAWA and Kotaro Suzuki here today is incredibly big for us, and no matter what kind of opponents come in the future, we will beat them both! This has also led to the confidence that in the Noah Juniors, just like the Regular Unit, it is brimming with the best wrestlers! That's why fighting against various strong guys, lets wear this GHC Junior Belt accessory the best we can! Let's keep going! Good things of that type! The best was done!!!


HIDEKI SUZUKI

Q: The fight against Funaki? 
SUZUKI: I have a lot of things to think about, but...I'm not going to say.
Q: Is it strategic? 
SUZUKI: If I say anything about strategy or tactics, then it gives me the chance to be defeated with that as a hint. I don't want to let that happen, and I want to sharpen my nerves to that extent. I'm fighting all the other matches with that in mind, but more than the people watching, the people reporting and the other wrestlers in the industry, it feels heavier to fight Masakatsu Funaki. Probably a thousand times more than any other wrestler in Noah or in other promotions. 
Q: Do you want to wrestle a match that throws something? 
SUZUKI: When I did that once before, I did it with that feeling. I don't have to throw anything out this time. 
Q: Are you only concentrating on capturing the belt? 
SUZUKI: Of course, the same is true for the belt as it was before, but now I am going to take the position that Masakatsu Funaki has. 
Q: You said that you wouldn't say it, but was there any part that you took away in response to today's match? 
SUZUKI: We know each others strengths and weaknesses, and I think we learned more today. 
Q: The match was decided by a roll? 
SUZUKI: It may be easy to say it was a roll, but when I take the pin, that technique one is the strongest for me to use. I can't help but say it's a good finish hold. 

KENDO KASHIN appears. 
KASHIN: If you have a problem, then say it
SUZUKI: No. 
KENDO KASHIN vanishes. 

Q: You weren't in the brawl on the second floor after the match with Kashin and Funaki
SUZUKI: Did you go up (rough). Am I on good terms with Aomori Prefecture?* Well, I didn't mean to say that I didn't want to answer to the previous story, but if you concentrate on it to that extent, then it will be for a long time. I imagine when you watch myself and Funaki we will have tens and thousands of forms that everyone will imagine, and we will answer them all on March 24th. 

*Kendo Kashin is from Aomori prefecture, while Hideki Suzuki is from Hokkaido. Aomori is the prefecture at the tip of the landmass that makes up mainland Japan before you cross over the sea to Hokkaido.  

KAZUYUKI FUJITA

FUJITA: Yes, as I have said many times, in all truth am extremely happy to be able to fight a serious opponent on a serious stage. Thank you. Thank you again. 

Kendo Kashin appears with beer and says "Let's have a toast", but Masato Tanaka cuts in.

TANAKA: That was an utter defeat...but one day I will destroy you. I have another good goal, to hunt beasts. I look forward to working with you again at that time. 
FUJITA (after shaking hands with Tanaka): Yes. Thank you again. 

When TANAKA leaves, The Sugiura Army (Kashin, Takashi Sugiura, Kazushi Sakuraba and Hideki Suzuki) come back with cans beer saying "Let's toast" and "Congratulations".

FUJITA: Thank you for your kindness. I don't do that anymore, so please drink it together. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you very much for today. My apologies for leaving before you. Thank you. Thank you. (Bows deeply before leaving)

The Sugiura Army say "Well then, a toast..." and drink in Fujita's absence, and leave muttering "He's changed all of a sudden". 


Comments