(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: JUST FINE! 2022 (Thursday March 24th, Korakuen Hall)


KONGOH JUNIORS 
(Tadasuke & Hajime Ohara)

TADASUKE: Say it
OHARA: I really want to bring results to the Kongoh Juniors...and I think it makes sense to take it from those two. We will certainly take the belts. 
TADASUKE: That's it! (Hears Harada's entrance theme) Shut the fuck up! Uhh, a little more preparation? Those guys are out of touch when it comes to Sumo Hall. Crazy. Be yourself, do your best? Isn't that what you say? I don't know what that means. That's why it's more interesting for us to wear the belts. That's right. Watch Gunma, we will take the belts! Thank you! 

THE NOAH JUNIOR REGULARS 
(Atsushi Kotoge & YO-HEY)

YO-HEY: Sorry
KOTOGE: No, I'm sorry. Haoh endured and YO-HEY completely led the course of events, but I was bad today. Kongoh may have their beliefs, but we now have a bond as a team, and because we have more beliefs than you guys in wanting to lead Noah for the Noah Juniors and for our customers. We don't want to feel the regrets of the last defense, and we will definitely defend against them in order to increase the value of the belt even more. 
YO-HEY: Yes. I can't help saying that I am sorry about today. If you lose like that, then it can't be helped if a challenge is made. Let's fully accept what they have to say, and then two of us will defend strongly.


MASATO TANAKA
"Junior's, heavyweights, I can't see that in a small way. From him, the feeling of being able to do the first day of Sumo Hall as a junior was conveyed throughout the match. Blow by blow, his will is in making it successful. Well, I don't know if that was what he was thinking, but I think I was hit with that feeling. This was the reason why we fought, and he finally lost. As long as I am fighting with juniors, I think that's about it. Well, it may be an excuse but that one shot is really amazing, and if he has that kind of feeling then I think he will succeed on the first day of Sumo Hall. Well, we (ZERO1) has Sumo Hall in April. I don't want to lose to him, but I want him to do his best and as long as I have Noah to go up to, I want to have a win-win relationship with both. By all means I want to make the three Sumo Hall events, ours, the juniors and the next day, a great success."

DAISUKE HARADA
"Too strong...Tanaka, strong...but as a junior, I want to surpass him. I want to surpass the heavyweights. It will never end like this. I will grow even more stronger"


NAOMICHI MARUFUJI

Q: Was the match against Inaba, fate? 
MARUFUJI: I don't know if it's fate, but he has been challenging me for a long time, and today was the day. You can do this, Inaba, because you were the man who was the champion in the previous promotion, right? Your colleagues are scattered around in various places, and are playing active parts. You would be embarrassed if you were buried here, and you came here to astonish them. Even if your promotion has gone, always be aware that you were number one there. You can do it, you can do it if you try. I think you can do it, and you can do it yourself".

DAIKI INABA
"I can't lose. From here, I will look beyond here, and start again"


KONGOH
(Kenoh and Katsuhiko Nakajima)

KENOH: HEY! Takashi Sugiura and Hideki Suzuki! I'm not playing! I shouldn't wrestle old men enjoying Gateball* as a hobby. The old man wrestles like he's doing hand and finger exercises to keep his brain active. We are fighting for our lives to be taken seriously. Because we take our lives seriously, we will beat all you fuckers. 
NAKAJIMA: I and Kenoh are heading towards the next tag, aren't we the only ones? Just wait. I will dye it red.  

*Gateball: A game similar to Croquet, which is played mainly by elderly people in Japan. The equivalent would be old people going to Bingo or old men playing chess in the park.  

TAKASHI SUGIURA
"There is nothing from me. There is no choice but to take on the challenge"


MASAKATSU FUNAKI (AND KONGOH)

FUNAKI: Successful second defense. Last time I was pretty nervous, but this time I feel pretty good. If I could connect that three or four tines, then it would be really good for everyone, so it's easy for me to be in Kongoh. 

*Kongoh congratulate Funaki on his title defense*

FUNAKI: First of all, Kenoh and Nakajima will take the tag belts. Well then, are you going for the GHC Soya? How about it? 
SOYA: If I get a chance 
FUNAKI: I'm the National, right? So, Kenoh and Nakajima are the tags, and you are a heavyweight, and there are the juniors. 
SOYA: If Funaki-san says so
FUNAKI: No, please feel free to say
SOYA: Got it
FUNAKI: Maybe the chance will come, maybe it will not. On that note, we will move to take everything. In the first half of the year, winner take all. When I talk to much, then you will angry, so...

*Funaki leaves*

KENOH: It was mentioned earlier than Tadasuke asked Funaki for his phone number, but it wasn't his number he wanted, it was for LINE*. Tadasuke asked him so he could invite Funaki to Kongoh's LINE, however, Funaki said "I'm not doing LINE". I think when Katsuhiko Nakajima and I get the tag belt, and Tadasuke and Hajime Ohara get the junior tag, I will invite Funaki to join the Kongoh LINE group. We will catch the tag belts and add Funaki-san.

*LINE: Social media platform

HIDEKI SUZUKI

SUZUKI: Ultimately...it's frustrating to lose. He's strong. 
Q: The time was short for a title match? 
SUZUKI: I'm sorry for the various decorations, but I didn't need them. So win or lose, I lost. Thank you.

Comments