(NOAH) POST MATCH INTERVIEWS: N Innovation (Saturday March 5th 2022, Yokohama Radiant Hall)


ALEJANDO
"As you can see, from today it is not the red Aleja. I'm Alejandro, and from today I will do my best to be the centre of the Noah Juniors. From now on, more and more and more, I am going to run to dig into the core of the Noah Juniors".

TADASUKE
"Alejandro? Alejandro?...It's hard to say!! But what is this really? He just changed color, and turned white. So what is he doing talking? (i.e. he's been silent so far). What I have built up so far, what he wanted to do, was something like this! Well, bullshit! Those who have a really strong belief are coming (here) more and more!


DAIKI INABA & KAITO KIYOMIYA

INABA: Kiyomiya-san, let's go with this momentum!
KIYOMIYA: Lets go, lets go
Q: Was there effect when you tagged? You where testing your combination skills. 
KIYOMIYA: It's the Tiger, and we both did it with that. But since, because we released it for the first time, it is said that the degree of perfection was a little short, but there is more to come. There is a lot of time. 
Q: There is also the view that Inaba is the key man? 
INABA: If I can take the belt here, then I think I can get involved more and more with the belt in Noah and make myself stand out. I want to have a presence that is twice, three times, four times, five times and ten times more than before, and ultimately I want to wear the belt with Kiyomiya. 
KIYOMIYA: I really think that Inaba-san's attitude is necessary for Noah. Inaba-san, lets take this and bring Noah with us. Let's make it an official promise. 

KOTARO SUZUKI
"Today's match doesn't matter, though aren't the regular army guys a half assed gathering? No matter how many of those idiots get together, you can't fulfil your role. Hey, YO-HEY, do you know what happens to a great extent? It's the same everywhere, if I say I will destroy you, its definite."


NOSAWA RONGAI

Q: There was talk of a no DQ match?
NOSAWA: Really? Who said that?
Q: You said it
NOSAWA: Oh yeah. That's right. Did I say that? Well, I'm okay with a no DQ. Did he get scared? But as you can see, I didn't have to use any cheap tricks. In a word, this is annoying. What is the championship belt for ultimately? I just cannot understand. Some champions had them removed or returned due to injury, and they became the champions in the championship match and now you say you are the new friend of the Noah Juniors. Those belts they have are only accessories. Kotaro and I are saying that we will challenge for those belts, so on the contrary, be grateful to us. Well, I could have destroyed him today, but the title match is just ahead, isn't it? That's why I can't help motivating myself little by little. Isn't Kotaro going to destroy him again in Yokohama? Is there anything else? Anyway, the one thing I can say is, there aren't the skills. I might be 2nd class, but he's 3rd class...no, I am being disrespectful to the 3rd class wrestler. He's 5th class. 5th class. This is so annoying. In the first place, I think he should quit pro wrestling. He is not needed right? He is not very popular. If he was then why isn't it overcrowded today? That's all...and what is the current champion doing, saying that he is going to hold an event at Sumo Hall for the juniors? Send more. It's really annoying. I don't understand the meaning of this white "N" in the "N Innovation". Is there anything else? Should I say something more interesting? If not, it's okay. In any case, I can't put it out. Don't come at only such times, you guys. Incompetent media. I want you to report the news properly each time, so lets take a closer look at what's going on. From my point of view, everyone knows that no matter what that they won or lost, so please put down the thoughts on how he gave up today. There is a meaning to my doing this, if this doesn't get through then it's my responsibility. Anyway, I'm really annoyed, it's always like this. From the top to the bottom of the company. I'm depressed. Hey, I'm sick. I'm really sorry for the rude remarks about the meaningless title match challenge. If there is anything else I will answer now, but that's all today. Thank you. That's all". 


ATSUSHI KOTOGE

KOTOGE: In the ring I was a little nervous and spoke fast, but what I really wanted to say is that on April 29th all the junior warriors are really heading towards Sumo Hall with all power. That's what I really wanted to say. The match with Ohara was realized, but it wasn't straight forward, so maybe all the Noah Juniors are really positioning because things like this can happen and it may happen more and more in the future. Daisuke Harada made a bold statement. Let's do Sumo Hall only for juniors! I think it's unheard of, but I am prepared to do it in any case, and I want to fight with all my might, and never give up. 
Q: Looking back on the match with Ohara? 
KOTOGE: I knew Ohara's ready attitude before the match, but the way I came also has a belief. Before the match he said something fucking cheeky, but I am glad that we had a match where we could really talk. 
Q: It was said that you had no belief by changing your partner
KOTOGE: Even if Ohara did interpret it like that...I want to revitalize the Noah Juniors! I have a feeling that if you are at a loss and you regret it, go!! It may seem like I have no beliefs, but I go by my emotions, and I don't regret it.
Q: The Junior Tag battle is coming up
KOTOGE: The momentum of the Noah Junior's will not stop until Sumo Hall, and I have no intention of stopping momentum either. May the expectation go up more and more. Of course, the junior tag belt will also be defended. That is the highest priority and on top of that the Sumo Hall event will be visible. More importantly, I will face the junior tag championship.

Comments