(NOAH) "15 minutes bowing in apology", Fujita is silent...Shiozaki puzzled...GHC Heavyweight signing ceremony.

13th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

FUJITA (before the signing): I'm sorry, before this, can you please give me a glass of water, without saying it's water? Please use a mug, please give me water. 

*Two mugs of beer are brought in, Fujita downs them both and signs the match contract after Shiozaki*

SHIOZAKI: April 30th, Sumo Hall. Even if the strongest champion, Kazuyuki Fujita, looks uncool or unsightly, I will not give up until I wrap the GHC around my waist. I will cling on and fight. Thank you. 


FUJITA: I don't really remember anything, but (Fujita stands) I am very sorry for the other day 

Fujita bows his head

MODERATOR: Can you continue your comment? 

FUJITA keeps his head down

MODERATOR: Fujita apologizes
SHIOZAKI: I don't know what the apology is for though? 
Q: Maybe it's an apology for how the pre match ended the other day? 
SHIOZAKI: Apologize? 
Q: Once again, the champion Fujita after the pre match
SHIOZAKI: Um yes...excuse me...
MODERATOR: Fujita-san, can you sit down for the time being? He doesn't want to sit down.
SHIOZAKI: It's kind of hard to answer, so please sit down. 
MODERATOR: Fujita, could you sit down for the time being? 

*FUJITA does not respond, and shakes his head from side to side*

SHIOZAKI: Fujita, I'm sorry, but can you sit down? Can you talk in this state? 
Q: Have you ever had any experience of being bowed to by someone like this? 
SHIOZAKI: Isn't that question completely different from the one you asked in the first place a while ago? 
Q: I can't help but touch on this situation...
SHIOZAKI: No, I don't understand the meaning of this bowing. Um, sit down...

*Fujita shakes his head from side to side, and does not try to sit*

Q: You said he was the strongest champion at Korakuen, but specifically what feat did you feel from The Beast, Kazuyuki Fujita? 
SHIOZAKI: Until now it's been hard to talk about...I felt a different strength from the previous champions...the desire to take the belt from the current GHC champion Kazuyuki Fujita, has become stronger after fighting. 
Q: Two years ago, the position was reversed and it was a match with no spectators, this time there will be customers, and what's more in the main event of the day, which is a two match battle at Sumo Hall, what kind of match do you think it will be? 
SHIOZAKI: I don't know what kind of match it will be, but I think the fight has already begun. I have to work with this. I want to fight with everything I believe in. I want to take the belt from the strongest GHC champion. That is the feeling I want to fight with strongly. 
Q: What are your thoughts on the GHC belt? 
SHIOZAKI: The weight of the GHC belt, the history, in order for me to add a final coat on all of those things, I need to set my primary goal to be winning the GHC from this champion. 
Q: In the pre-match at Korakuen Hall on April 8th, it seemed that Fujita changed suddenly after drinking a strongish Highball during the match? 
SHIOZAKI: Through videos and such things after the match, I knew that. But no matter what he drinks, beer, highballs or whatever, even if I crawl to this strong Kazuyuki Fujita, I will fight by believing I will win, even if I grasp his legs. 
Q: In the previous video, the narration said, "the coolest figure in Japan is here", but how do you want to look cool? 
SHIOZAKI: I think that cool is good and each person has different thoughts. I want to show myself standing up again and again.
Q: Fujita, please could we have a photo session? 

*FUJITA shakes his head from side to side and refuses. After taking the photo, Shiozaki bows to Fujita and then leaves. After confirming thus, Fujita sits*


FUJITA: I'm sorry. Could you please bring me another glass of water? Please use a mug. 

*A mug of beer is brought in*

FUJITA: Thank you very much. Thank you everyone for your hard work. It was a long press conference. Thank you very much. Cheers!

*Fujita drinks with a burp and then takes out a can of Highball from his pocket, which he then proceeds to drink too*

FUJITA: Okay! See you on the 30th at Sumo Hall. Nice to meet you. Thank you. Fatigued. 

*Leaves while burping* 

*FUJITA still has his head down" 

Comments

  1. Fujita is a madman, i love him
    thanks for the translation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted immediately