(NOAH) Ahead of the "Junior Ryogoku" event on April 29th at Ryōgoku Kokugikan, three of the Noah Junior Regular Army, Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge & YO-HEY, hold a press conference in Tokyo on the 13th.


13th April 2022
Pro Wrestling DX

HARADA: It has become two weeks until N-Innovation on April 29th at Ryogoku. Now, in this junior, it will be the best match cards that the juniors can be proud of, and in this battle we will compete in the great challenge of Sumo Hall which is only for juniors. At this time, fondly remembered wrestlers and connected wrestlers, will come out from countries all over the world. I will show you an event that resonates with the world like the Olympics. For that reason, for the time remaining, I am frantically working hard on April 29th. I would like to welcome Ryōgoku Kokugikan in the best condition. 
YO-HEY: Yes, hello. This is YO-HEY. I agree. It's not here yet, but it's almost April 29th. As Sumo Hall is approaching, there is a sense of tension and profound weight, but I have a vibrating Feeling that I want to make Ryogoku Kokugikan a success after enjoying it brightly to the fullest. Of course, there is the match. I want to spend the remaining days until the 29th meaningfully with the feeling that we will definitely succeed. I think that way. 
KOTOGE: Thank you for watching. I am Atsushi Kotoge. At Ryogoku Kokugikan, we are challenged to our third defense match. The challengers are Yoshinari Ogawa and Chris Ridgeway. They are really the strongest challengers. I was pretty frustrated during the pre match stage, I was forced to struggle, but everyone in the Noah Junior Regular Army has been training, and we have strengthened our ties. We are heading in the same direction as a team to make this event a success. With YO-HEY, I have defended against strong opponents twice, we will make sure to succeed the third time. (Towards YO-HEY) Let's make it successful. 
Q: You want to make the event resonate with the world like the Olympics, and attention is paid to the fact that many foreigners will also participate in the battle, do you have special feelings about the wrestlers? 
HARADA: It is a feeling that the wrestlers who have fought with their feelings, know what they are capable of at that time. Everyone will evolve from there and grow again. In that respect, in the wrestlers who are fighting, I am really interested in the ones who haven't fought yet, and there are unknown wrestlers. So, I want you to pay attention to all the wrestlers. 
Q: Z-Brats accused you of being a "a low level Noah Junior" and "having a match in Ryogoku Kokugikan is an insult to the pro wrestling world", but is there a counterargument? 
HARADA: They broke into Noah's event, they went to Noah's ring with their dirty feet, insulting Noah and insulting Noah fans. As you would expect, I am very irritated. I want to show them the greatness of the Noah Juniors on the big stage of Ryogoku. Of course, the greatness of a Noah Junior is that he fights in Noah, but I think that can be shown to other promotions in that respect as well. So I would like to show you that strongly. 
Q: In the outpost, Ogawa drove you a lot, I think his partner Ridgeway is a wrestler with an emotional attachment as you have been on the same team, so how will you defeat them? 
KOTOGE: It goes without saying that everyone knows Ogawa's true strength, and as you can see he is like the face of the Noah Juniors. Unless we overcome that obstacle, we cannot see the future. I feel that way. When Chris Ridgeway came to Japan, there was a strong image when we tagged, so I know him better than you, and I can understand how he will fight. But, the situation is different from that time, the teams are different and the standing positions are different from each other. I have something to protect, and I feel that I must make the Ryogoku Kokugikan event a success. I respect him, but I want to overcome him.

Comments