(NOAH) Costume research: Alejandro

Weekly Pro
12th April 2022

The Noah Juniors are accelerating towards the big event on the 29th April at Ryogoku Kokugikan, which is an event for juniors only. Alejandro stands out among the various wrestlers, the masked man is the one and only high flyer, and he is particular about his costumes in order to make the best use of his own characteristics.

HOMEMADE MASK
Since he was little, Alejandro has been watching pro wrestling in a mask made by his father. Even after becoming a pro wrestler, he sometimes still wears masks made by his father, but his current mask was made by himself. 
  
GLITTER
The costume made by Masked Road glitters. 
"There isn't that many in Noah, and I have always liked yellow-green. I think there was a lot of yellow-green in this promotion before. Noah's color is green, and since I joined The Regular Army, I made my costume yellowish-green."

SHOULDERS
"I have worn this style since I became Aleja last July. When I came to Noah I wanted to have a different image. I really like whole body tights".

SHIN GUARDS
"Even though I don't use kicks, I wear shin guards for fashion. The current shin guards are flashy with glittering silver blocks that give off a dazzling light."

ABDOMEN WITHOUT A DESIGN
When Alejandro was in Mexico, he learned about masks. There was a ring on the second floor of El Pantera's house, where he had been living for about half a year, with the area below being a mask factory. While helping to make the masks there, he naturally learned the techniques.

"When I was in Mexico, I made masks for about half a day. It was fun. It may have blossomed there". 
 
It has been about five years since he became a masked wrestler, and his mask was made by either himself or his father. As a student, mask design interfered with schoolwork. It is a secret that there is a similar design to Jyushin Thunder Lyger, who he has always liked. A masked man with a covered body is ideal, but it was hard to move around the shoulders, so he sought a balance between coolness and performance, and arrived at the arm covers to the shoulders. 

"I want to be a masked man who small children support. There isn't a wrestler like that in Noah now, and I feel that is my mission. There is no design on the stomach, so I think the costume will be completed by a belt."

Alejandro, the day when you put on the GHC belt and become a the children's favorite...

Picture credit: Weekly Pro

Comments